Need Some Cute Anime Animal Mascots Designed

As the title says, I need some mascots designed and am ready to pay for them.  I"m ready to discuss payment.  I will pay half up front and want to use paypal.

For starters I"m thinking of a cross between a kitty and a bunny with two tails and little fairy wings 

Also, I'd like to see a combo of a piggy and a froggy

A cross between an owl and a cat

A combo of a squirrel and a dog with a heart shaped mark on it's forehead

And lastly, a cute combo of a bunny and a ladybug

Now I don't need all of these all at once, these are just some quick ideas.  Let me know if you all need more info

PS:  I'm thinking of putting one or two of these in my manga
Comments26
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
This sounds really fun, I would really like to design those mascots!

Funnily, I have made a creature design before, which is similar to your description of a bunny-kitty with wings.
Bunny Dragon by norinoko

The other cross-animals sound like fun and I'm really interested in designing them.

For price quotes, I'm thinking of quoting $10 for each design, and an additional $5 for a different angle/pose.

Please send me a DA note if you're interested! Thanks!
hi, i'm interested in your offer, here's some of my work:

fragmentation by Rare-works  King Of The Red Lions by Rare-works   request:zombie percy jackson by Rare-works  Odessa by Rare-works Rare As A Character From Scott Pilgrim by Rare-works 

bloody hell by Rare-works    rare as member of gorillaz by Rare-works the labyrinths of time by Rare-works Nidhogg by Rare-works Kiri by Rare-works   the joker by Rare-works request: zombie  Markiplier by Rare-works Zombie Rare by Rare-works SMILE!! by Rare-worksspiderman by Rare-works
Hello im having a sale right now and i would love to work with you on this project! c;

Lineart - 3.00 + 1.00 Every extra person
Decal Commission by TopToma Zach and Cry - Commission by TopToma DJ Pon-3 Wip by TopToma

Flat Color - 5.00 + 2.00 Every extra person
Steven Universe - OC by TopToma Ask Blog by TopToma The girl named Sailor Moon! by TopToma NSFW - Commission - Peek by TopToma

Flat Shade - 10.00 + 4.00 Every extra person
Animal Crossing: New Leaf Villager by TopToma Balloonicorn Pyro - Team Fortress 2 by TopToma Birds Birds Birds by TopToma OC Tumblr Sidebar by TopToma

Full Color - 15.00 + 5.00 Every extra person
Samus Aran - Metroid by TopToma Pyro - Team Fortress 2 by TopToma Olivier Mira Armstrong - Fullmetal Alchemist by TopToma Super Princess Peach! - Mario by TopToma Harley Quinn - Batman by TopToma Princess Luna - by TopToma

I hope you consider and thank you the sale will last til May 14th! (next Friday)
Hello! I can do a cute Mascot..!
Sounds interesting, here's some of my art if you're interested in me: Red-Panda by shinyreaper  Shark-Merman by shinyreaper   Creature-Design by shinyreaper  Artic-Feline by shinyreaper  Creature by shinyreaper  Birdy and Baby Draco by shinyreaper  And if you want to contact me send me a note or message to my deviant art page.
Im having a sale right now so now is a good time to get a commission if your looking for one!

Bullet; Red Lineart: $3 and $2 for any extra person
Decal Commission by TopToma Zach and Cry - Commission by TopToma AH - Lineart by TopToma

Bullet; Orange Flat Color: $5 and $3 for any extra person
Steven Universe - OC by TopToma  Jasper and Peridot - Commission by TopTomaCIS Rarity by TopTomaAsk Blog by TopToma

Bullet; Yellow Flat Shade: $10 and $5 for any extra person
Achievement Hunter - Ray - Minecraft Outfit by TopTomaAnimal Crossing: New Leaf Villager by TopTomaOC Tumblr Sidebar by TopTomaRoxy - Homestuck - Quick Draw by TopToma

Bullet; Green Full Color: $15 and $6 for any extra person
Pyro - Team Fortress 2 by TopTomaBirds Birds Birds by TopTomaSuper Princess Peach! - Mario by TopTomaHarley Quinn - Batman by TopTomaSamus Aran - Metroid by TopTomaPrincess Luna - by TopToma

Original prices: tomatop.tumblr.com/tagged/comm…

I don't really have boundaries when it comes to rules so things i wont draw are very slim.
If you dont agree with the prices they can be changed to fit your bank!
I hope you consider and thank you for your time c;
If you're interested in my art work
Please note me :love:

Tokyo Fashion by yuuta-apple  Nekomimi Auction  [OPEN] by yuuta-apple  Commission for Chen by yuuta-apple  
Hi I'm Mike, I'm a freelancer / illustrator. Over the years I've been working with many different clients most of them apparel companies from all over the globe. More than that I've been designing posters, cd covers, prints, catalogues and in my free time drawing characters, portraits, doing lots of figure study, searching for a style. My biggest point in career was designing whole art theme from scratch for the biggest independent movies festival in my country. Hell, I even worked on restoring paintings for some time. Feel free to browse through some of my work and if you need me, just send me a message. I'll be happy to work with you!

You can find me here:
EM: michalhunik@gmail.com
IN: @igotinfiniteskills
FB: www.facebook.com/igotinfinites…

I’m interested; take a look at my portfolio for reference at:

xxfenrierxx.deviantart.com/gal…

Or my full gallery at:

xxfenrierxx.deviantart.com/gal…

My price rates are at my journal:

xxfenrierxx.deviantart.com/jou…

Pm me so we can talk about details, Thanks.

Valkiry versus Jormungandr by XxFenrierxX Thylacosmilus by XxFenrierxX Australovenator by XxFenrierxX The Magician by XxFenrierxX Worgen by XxFenrierxX Pretorian Werewolf by XxFenrierxX Comission: Sol Key Tatto by XxFenrierxX Playing by XxFenrierxX PC Guy by XxFenrierxX Pissed off Shark by XxFenrierxX

Hello!

I saw your DeviantART forum post, and thought I'd throw my hat in the ring! I'm a professional artist with links to the games industry, and would have no problem producing artwork to your specification.

My portfolio is available at www.debujin.com - if you'd like to ask me any questions, please feel free to send me a note here on DeviantART, or at my e-mail address fatal_strike@hotmail.com

If you like my style, please get in touch - I'd very much like to work with you!

- Matt

Hiya!

I'm very interested in your job offer.

Some samples of my work
Mr President by gothfuumadman by gothfuugoddess by gothfuuNecromancer by gothfuuIset by gothfuuMagical Gothic Girl by gothfuuDemonomania by gothfuuDeathside by gothfuuYukionna by gothfuuDefy Remote Control by gothfuuVampire by gothfuuSweet dreams by gothfuuSaudade by gothfuuThe Story of Paynes Gray by gothfuuCult Status by gothfuuThe story of a cursed church by gothfuuFashion Octopus by gothfuuPhantasmagoria by gothfuu

For more work:
gothfuu.deviantart.com/gallery…
broci-art.tumblr.com/

Best regards
Broci
Hi there, I'm interested in working with you

I do lots of weird little critters in a variety of different styles, here's a link to my gallery emm-gee.deviantart.com/gallery…
and some samples you might be interested in
Noot noot by emm-gee  pile of poros by emm-gee  Pidgeon by emm-gee  Avatar Companion Animals by emm-gee

Feel free to send me a note if you'd like to further discuss anything

Thanks,
Megan
Hi, I'd be interested in working with you! I can do many different styles and types of rendering! my rates are 30$ per character/animal (in a cute cartoony/chibi style) at the moment.

Digital Br4k3d0wn by Caiwin  The Doll by Caiwin  Gooey Love by Caiwin   Slimesona by Caiwin Odd Ball Villagers 2 by Caiwin  Odd Ball Villagers by Caiwin
Hi!

I often do cute/kawaii critters and animals (as well as other cute things!) so thought I would drop some of my work here as examples - pricing for my work is dependant on use (commercial or non-commercial) so if you are interested I can give you a quote based around your usage and brief :)

Feel free to visit my deviantart page or email me katie@katiewhiteart.com

pai-thagoras.deviantart.com/

Alpaca by pai-thagoras  Purr-fect Patisserie by pai-thagoras
Captain Carrot by pai-thagoras  Dance Dance Corgi by pai-thagoras  Mummy by pai-thagoras  Cthulhu Fhtagn! by pai-thagoras
Would these be for commercial use?
Yes and No.  I'm thinking of using one or two for my manga.  I should probably put that in the original post
Oh my gosh. I want to do this for you. :3
Here is a sample of my work I specialize in drawing animals:
'Zoroark and Zorua' fanart by mysteriouswhitewolf Sergio's Jolteon by mysteriouswhitewolf  Australian Shepherd Dog by mysteriouswhitewolf  Romeo by mysteriouswhitewolf  Korra and Naga by mysteriouswhitewolf

I could have most of the animals you listed above done within a day or so all together. :) And I'd be willing to negotiate a reasonable price with you.
hello, im well skilled in cute stuff, here's some of my works:
Wind Chibi by eadgear Fire Chibi by eadgear Ice Chibi by eadgear
Water Chibi by eadgear Dark Chibi by eadgear
thank you
Hi!
I would love to work with you as an artist. I am a student in the UK, who has a wide range of styles when it comes to art, but I always have a close attention to detail and a strong dedication to creating high quality content. My personal work is usually narrative driven and mainly dark (I'm a huge horror fan, as you may have gathered from my name.) But I confident that I can adapt to ensure that what you envision is created.
I have an extremely quick response time and a flexible schedule, so I could get work done as soon as you wanted it, (within reason.) and I can communicate as much or as little as you like.
Please check out my portfolio to get a small sense of my style-
I hope you like what you see and I'll look forward to hearing back from you. If you need any information or have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me on this or at ilovezombiesxxx@gmail.com 
Thanks!
Ty Tansley
Cute animals sounds like my stuff. For my newest portfolio check out andrewgthomas.com! For quickest reply, email me athom1998@me.com. I tend to work at $10-15 per illustration. Thanks!