Need promotional art for a video game.

Hello! We are a small indie video game studio located in Dallas, Texas. We have been working on a new IP for a little over a year. We would like some promotional art to tease the game before showing our trailer. It's a dark game and we would like the art to be focused around that. The print that we had in mind is similar to The Strangers (movie) poster. My email is thekingofdallas@live.com. thanks ahead of time for reading this.
Comments19
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Im interest,

check my gallery

animation and sprite

Exemple Animation by junxy-art senshi samuray games exemple animation by junxy-art king monkey - senshi samurai games by junxy-art turbo- senshi samuray games by junxy-art 

color

Sakura Games Charactere by junxy-art Hiyori Senshi Samurai Games by junxy-art  Pain by junxy-art Turbo Games Senshi Samurai by junxy-art Cover Slayer Cats by junxy-art Ali by junxy-art Pagina-6 00000 by junxy-art Ninja comission by junxy-art iori yagami the boss by junxy-art May by junxy-art 
 pencil and ink

REMBRANT-Revenge of the Wolves by junxy-art sasuke by junxy-art alice-Revenge of the Wolves by junxy-art NOVA by junxy-art Ryu POWER by junxy-art superman old by junxy-art Igor -Revenge of the Wolves by junxy-art TEMPTATION by junxy-art Fairchill Gen 13 by junxy-art 
ELENE by junxy-art FAUNO by junxy-art Fan Art Ryuoku Line Art by junxy-art alexa and anne by junxy-art Comic Design by junxy-art Chapulin Colorado mexican super hero by junxy-art Madara Uchiha (Comission) by junxy-art Lunch bad by junxy-art 
Ryu Vs Akuma by junxy-art Colage Slayer Cats by junxy-artRyu Vs Akuma line art by junxy-art super cammy by junxy-artcharacter design - Pandora and Nikki- SLAYERCATS by junxy-art new style pandora- nikki slayercat by junxy-art Goto-SHINIGAMI by junxy-art Sarge commision by junxy-art 
commision proyect manga by junxy-art Wonder-woman-warrior by junxy-art Wonder-woman and darksaid ink by junxy-art
Hi,
I'm interested, here my samples..

Strawberry Dance by dotlineshape Commission : Angel and a Bear by dotlineshape Strike by dotlineshape Criminal Partner small by dotlineshape Super Dara by dotlineshape Spiderman vs Green Goblin by dotlineshape
masha & the Bear by dotlineshape Chun-Li by dotlineshape Quen of tedong by dotlineshape warriors by dotlineshape Batgirl Fan Art by dotlineshape ninja by dotlineshape
Please Don't Eat Me by dotlineshape Medusa Sci-fi by dotlineshape

Please, note me if you're interested.
thank you for your time
My name is Peter, and I've been a professional artist since 1993. I specialize in dark and moody imagery - check out my website, and if you'd like to team up, send me a line!
www.artofpeterwhite.com/web/
Depression by samuraipeter Dark Turn of Mind 2 by samuraipeter Crusade by samuraipeter Innsmouth by samuraipeter The Pulse cover by samuraipeter The Pulse back cover by samuraipeter Dark Turn of Mind vol1 page 27 by samuraipeter DToM 2 Page 6-7 by samuraipeter
Interested in hearing more. Here's my portfolio with my contact information. 
gabrielramosillustrations.dapo…
Hello everybody!   We are community of professional artists and illustrators who are specializated in drawing portraits, characters and other types of commissions. We work very fast - you can be sured that you`ll get your personal commission artwork in less than several days or even in several hours. You can choose between different styles which include cartoonish, semi realistic and realistic.

Why we?
-You can find here an artist and style which you prefer most of all. There are many different styles!
-We work 24 hours per day and 7 days per week. Commissions are always opened.
-We have cheap prices with high quality.
-We work fast - get your artworks less than several days or even several hours!

Be welcomed and enjoy!
Send us a note with your description and we will contact with you as soon as we can.
SapDash - 2 by Avadraw  SapDash - 7 by Avadraw  Bella - 9 by Avadraw  Bella - 8 by Avadraw  Bella - 2 by Avadraw  Uncle Greg - 9 by Avadraw  Uncle Greg - 8 by Avadraw  Uncle Greg - 2 by Avadraw  Kardie - 7 by Avadraw  Kardie - 1 by Avadraw  Kardie - 10 by Avadraw  
I'm pretty decent at horror type stuff. I could probably do something similar. Wouldn't be completely photorealistic, though.

Can't find the switch. by SkellingtonLoc Beelzebub by SkellingtonLoc Mantis by SkellingtonLoc
I am interested..................... Email sent!

You can see some of our work samples here:-
www.lycusarts.com

Cheers,
Hi, interested. Please give me a look, thanks.

art-by---adamruss.deviantart.c…
Hi!
I would love to be a part of this project! I work really well with criticism and directions. I have a wide range of styles when it comes to my art, but I always have a close attention to detail. 
I have an extremely quick response time, so I could get this done as soon as you wanted it, (within reason.) and I can work with any budget.
I hope that you choose me for this project, as I would love to work with you on this.
Please check out my portfolio to get a sense of my style-
I hope you like what you see and I'll look forward to hearing back from you.
Thanks!
Ty Tansley
Hi,
i'm so interested,email sent
thanks,
arty
Email sent :) 
This is the movie poster that we wanted to mimic. www.impawards.com/2008/posters…

With a mask geared more towards this.
www.destructoid.com/ul/user/6/…
Hello, I'm really interested. This is what I do:

Allora - Commission by Dascia   Amaya - Commission by Dascia   Portait by Dascia 

My commission information is hereApril Commissions