Steampunk Illustration needed for Game Convention Fundraiser

3CON - The Three Rivers Game Convention is a non-profit that donates the proceeds from our annual event to Shriners Hospital for Children.

We are looking for a steampunk themed illustration to use as the cover art for event program and for promotional posters and flyers. 

Because we donate the proceeds to Shriners Hospital we are looking for inexpensive or perhaps free use of an existing illustration. In exchange we will promote you on our website and social media as well as in the event program. You will receive copies of the poster(s) and event program for your portfolio.

If this sounds like you, please contact me.

Regards,
Rob Stone
Executive Producer
3CON IV
www.3congames.com
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello, I'm really interested. This is what I do:

Allora - Commission by Dascia   Amaya - Commission by Dascia   Portait by Dascia

Prices and info: April Commissions
sounds great..with what you are doing here..
count me in ... keep supporting you guys ... here few sample of mine...

nyi  roro kidul by Samuelfernando27 waiting by Samuelfernando27 BATMAN by Samuelfernando27 acid cloud of wizard doctor by Samuelfernando27

i'm interested in this commission. you can check my deviantart gallery

jonathanchanutomo.deviantart.com

and if you interested in my style, you can sent me a private note. thx a lot!

i wish i can do this project!!

Boba Fett and Encased Lady by JonathanChanutomo Evelyne's Secret by JonathanChanutomo Rei Ayanami by JonathanChanutomo Princess of Wales by JonathanChanutomo Her Majesty The Princess Serenity by JonathanChanutomo Concupisence by JonathanChanutomo

Sonic Dive by JonathanChanutomo BOCAH - Rush of the Young Blood by JonathanChanutomo Blessed Adrian Fortescue by JonathanChanutomo FROZEN by JonathanChanutomo Seductive Piratess by JonathanChanutomo The Last Vacation by JonathanChanutomo Salt Water Flying Fish by JonathanChanutomo Marissa and her Brothers by JonathanChanutomo Kuntilanak and Sundel Bolong by JonathanChanutomo Wrath of Kraken by JonathanChanutomo The Maiden and the Unicorn by JonathanChanutomo La Gitana by JonathanChanutomo Her Majesty the Queen by JonathanChanutomo Blue Blooded by JonathanChanutomo Tragoedia Gloriosa by JonathanChanutomo Boy with a Broken Heart by JonathanChanutomo Madonna of Strawberry Fields by JonathanChanutomo :thumb438763278: Greed and Glutton by JonathanChanutomo The Rococo Cheescake by JonathanChanutomo Flesh Market by JonathanChanutomo First Star by JonathanChanutomo Le Parfum et des Tentacules by JonathanChanutomo Conchita by JonathanChanutomo Happy New Year 2013! by JonathanChanutomo I'm Dreaming of a WILD Christmas by JonathanChanutomo Judith - Syuga Derrida by JonathanChanutomo Potestates Tenebrarum by JonathanChanutomo the Mutilation of a Lamb by JonathanChanutomo Untamed Beast by JonathanChanutomo Mr. and Mrs. Chanutomo by JonathanChanutomo African Supermodels by JonathanChanutomo From Morrigan with Love by JonathanChanutomo Banner of the Conqueror by JonathanChanutomo Melancolia by JonathanChanutomo Tattoo Designs by Jonathan Chanutomo by JonathanChanutomo To Feast on Her Table by JonathanChanutomo Psalmo XXII by JonathanChanutomo Home Safe by JonathanChanutomo ALL THINGS NEW by JonathanChanutomo

Beasts by JonathanChanutomo Veritas by JonathanChanutomo Fighters by JonathanChanutomo

Flaming Rex by JonathanChanutomo Absurd Fairy Tale by JonathanChanutomo I've Got You Under My Skin by JonathanChanutomo Nene Sakurada by JonathanChanutomo Salt Water Flying Fish by JonathanChanutomo Wrath of Kraken by JonathanChanutomo Beasts by JonathanChanutomo Mint-Chocolat by JonathanChanutomo

Another Succubus by JonathanChanutomo Pig Centaurus by JonathanChanutomo Weird Monster by JonathanChanutomo CUTE ANIMALS by JonathanChanutomo chibi 1 by JonathanChanutomo

hi i am interested in working for you, please check my gallery and see if you like my style.
Black Gold Saw by titi-artwork  Felicia by titi-artwork  kitsunemimi by titi-artwork  
Morrigan by titi-artwork  Steampunk girl by titi-artwork  My own death by titi-artwork
Seiya divne cloth by titi-artwork  Hannya by titi-artwork  
Greetings, I am very interested in this job. I would like to invite you to see my portfolio:

www.artstation.com/artist/azag…
azaggon.deviantart.com/gallery…

Feel free to contact me via forevershining46@gmail.com or here if you consider that my art is what you are looking for. Thank you and have a good day.

Gangstar Mario by Azaggon Naruto Nine-Tails Chakra Mode by Azaggon Crystal Maiden Arcana by Azaggon Girl in Red by Azaggon Lizardman by Azaggon Silence by Azaggon Gathering of Wizards by Azaggon Shadow Bolt by Azaggon Lightning Bolts by Azaggon Ronan the accuser - Merry Xmas version by Azaggon MARIANA the FAERIE by Azaggon Becker by Azaggon Dota 2 Creeps fight by Azaggon
Hello! My name is Gregory Welter and I`m a professional artist. I have a huge experience in drawing book covers, fanart, Oc and etc so i`m very ineterested in drawing for you. I ususally work fast (drawing time: 1 hour-1 day) and with high quatily. Please check my gallery.

gregory-welter.deviantart.com/
weltergreg@mail.ru
Declined - concept art 1 by Gregory-Welter  Declined - Dasha concept art by Gregory-Welter  The Boondock Saints - soft by Gregory-Welter  Commission  - warm wind girl portrait by Gregory-Welter  Commission  - pinup girl with red wine by Gregory-Welter  Norman Reedus  - 2 by Gregory-Welter  Commission young family portrait by Gregory-Welter  My love by Gregory-Welter  Commission - girl in blue dress by Gregory-Welter  Commission portraits for Micalf5 by Gregory-Welter  Self Portrait - 1 by Gregory-Welter  Commission portrait set - 2 by Gregory-Welter  Commission portrait set by Gregory-Welter  Metzel commission to Transkitten by Gregory-Welter  Arabella commission to Transkitten by Gregory-Welter  Transformers commission for Valong by Gregory-Welter  The Boondock Saints - shadows by Gregory-Welter  Norman Reedus by Gregory-Welter  Carol and Daryl - poor boy by Gregory-Welter  Jupiter Ascending poster - 3 by Gregory-Welter  The Boondock Saints - eyes by Gregory-Welter  a gitf to random girl by Gregory-Welter  The Fifth Element poster 2 by Gregory-Welter  The Fifth Element poster by Gregory-Welter  Jupiter Ascending poster by Gregory-Welter  your Beth is dead by Gregory-Welter  Carol by Gregory-Welter  Split cover by Gregory-Welter  comission for mmurrain by Gregory-Welter  dancer by Gregory-Welter  
Hello!
I'd like to work on your project.
Here's my info:
Commission Chart by Denba-kun
Hey :]
I'm really interested. Here's my portfolio: FanOfTill Art
Commission - no end by FanOfTill In nomine Tuo 2.0 by FanOfTill Bumblebee 2 by FanOfTill Abandoned by FanOfTill Environment 1 by FanOfTill Owen by FanOfTill Incubus by FanOfTill Commission - Gorgona by FanOfTill A little nasty gift by FanOfTill
Please send me a note if you like my works.
How are you? I hope you are well.

My name is Geanes holland, comic artist and illustrator.
I've realized work for Lion Forge, Avatar and Disney.
I'm looking for an agent and work.
Here are my links

online portfolio

Hi there! 

I'm very interested! I'm an illustrator and concept artist with a lot of experience with book covers, tabletop RPG's, trading card games, concept art and others. Below are the links to my portfolio and DeviantART gallery, and examples of my artwork:

fpbarros.deviantart.com/galler…
felipedebarros.daportfolio.com…

Untamable by fpbarros  Cover by fpbarros   Steampunk Warrior by fpbarros  Chopper by fpbarros   Under the Bed by fpbarros   Great Party, Isn't It? by fpbarros   Witch by fpbarros  Robot Lady by fpbarros  COMMISSION - Underwater Creature by fpbarros  Cover for INDEFATIGABLE by fpbarros 

If you like my work, you can find me at fpbarros@outlook.com or here on DeviantART.

Cheers!
Hello,

I'm interested! :)

Here is a link to my gallery: desiredwolf.deviantart.com/gal…

Let me know if you'd like my help.

Thank you!
Hi,
i'm so interested, note sent
thanks,
arty