Seeking Album Art and Logo Design for a metal band.

So like the title states I'm looking to hire an artist to design a logo and do a full album art design. The band plays heavy metal/hard rock. Due to this being a band all rights to the designs will need to be mine. Repeat business could very well happen. Prices can be negotiated based on quality. The Band's name is Hang The Jester. The album will be called Through The Keyhole. 

Comments32
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm interested. Check out my gallery.

I’m interested; take a look at my  logo portfolio for reference at:

xxfenrierxx.deviantart.com/gal…

And more of my art work at:

xxfenrierxx.deviantart.com/gal…

My price rates are at my journal:

xxfenrierxx.deviantart.com/jou…

Pm me so we can talk about details, Thanks.

Valkiry versus Jormungandr by XxFenrierxX Thylacosmilus by XxFenrierxX Australovenator by XxFenrierxX The Magician by XxFenrierxX Worgen by XxFenrierxX Pretorian Werewolf by XxFenrierxX Comission: Sol Key Tatto by XxFenrierxX Playing by XxFenrierxX PC Guy by XxFenrierxX Pissed off Shark by XxFenrierxX Fenrier Arts Logo by XxFenrierxX  Comission MNS Emblem. by XxFenrierxX  Comission: DS  Emblem by XxFenrierxX  Baileyi Logo by XxFenrierxX  Comission:Dragon Mug logo by XxFenrierxX  Comission : Divine Dynasty by XxFenrierxX

Hey,
I'm interested! Here's my prices: d.facdn.net/art/goldammer/1417…

Examples of my art:
Seagull Gryphon by Ucaliptic Vermando by Ucaliptic Demonize Commission by Ucaliptic Behemoth sketch commish by Ucaliptic Gamera by Ucaliptic Godzilla's death by Ucaliptic Commish- Becaria vs Smaug by Ucaliptic Slugera- Commission by Ucaliptic Watch the Torch by Ucaliptic Poster- Godzilla 1700 by Ucaliptic 

Hope t hear from you!
A greeting,

I am an artist and I write i am highly motivated to cooperate with you

I work as a freelance illustrator and graphic designer, with some business experience and finally I specialized in digital painting.

I graduated at Academy of Fine Arts in Bari (southern Italy).

I send you my fantasy paintings web gallery:

www.artstation.com/artist/tere…

Complete gallery:

www.behance.net/teresaguido

Thanks warmly,

Best regards

Artwork Commission by TeresaGuido  Uzamati by TeresaGuido  Crown of shadow by TeresaGuido  8cf7aa0de2cb3aced5563d14ac39430f by TeresaGuido   
I've got a few ideas if you are interested.  I'd love a chance to do something a little darker
I'm a traditional artist so there would be a physical piece of work to hold in the end. -just like all of the cover art for the best metal bands in the past.
Sounds like a fun project. I'm interested.

Can't find the switch. by SkellingtonLoc From Beyond Cover by SkellingtonLoc Andras by SkellingtonLoc
I would love to work on this! (An Idea formed as soon as read the title). Please check out my gallery ^_^

augustyne.daportfolio.com
Hey, just finished album art for Blackbird Raum, check out the finish here www.behance.net/gallery/247727… and shoot me an email at Angela@AngelaRizza.com if you think my style fits what you're looking for.
-A

Dracula Untold by AngelaRizza  Wilder Things VI by AngelaRizza  Decay by AngelaRizza  Nevermore by AngelaRizza  Wilder Things V by AngelaRizza  Wilder Things II by AngelaRizza  Maleficent by AngelaRizza  The Dragon Satellite by AngelaRizza  The Skeletons of Madison Cemetery by AngelaRizza  Nocturnal by AngelaRizza  In The Kingdom Of The Beasts by AngelaRizza  Night Owl by AngelaRizza  Child of the Woods by AngelaRizza  The Owl Princess And Her Night Terrors by AngelaRizza  
Hello,
I am a photomanipulator and I am interested in this project. Please have a look at my portfolio orinakafe.artworkfolio.com/ and let me know if my style suits your needs. If you find my work interesting, feel free to drop me a line!

Thank you in advance,
Orina
Hello!

I'm very interested in working on your project.

Here is some of my work:
Sephiroth by mehchallCity by mehchallBeemoooo by mehchallSora by mehchallVash by mehchall78 Lookie Lookie by mehchall44 Floating Island by mehchall

Also, here's a link to my portfolio with a lot more of my work: mitchellmayorga.carbonmade.com…
Hello, I'm very interested in developing your album design. Please note me if you think I can be helpful

leather by CocaineJia  selfie with death by CocaineJia  Daryl Dixon by CocaineJia  fem version of Che Guevara by CocaineJia  Sheriff by CocaineJia  Wolf by CocaineJia  girl with a scar by CocaineJia  Che Guevara by CocaineJia

Hello

If you need something illustrated or want to bring your ideas to paper, I'd be more than happy to work with you on your projects.
Here you can see some children story book covers and some story book interior page illustrations drawn  by me:

my Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art…
You can check out my work on www.3d2dizayn.com

GrubbinsCover book cover art- design by eydii by eydii  Delaney JoyFairy Exterminator book cover art desig by eydii  the little Leaf book cover art design by eydii by eydii  

Harry Potter portrait cartoon by eydii painting the cat by eydii  balloon colors by eydii  The Ant and the Grasshopper   An Aesop Fable by eydii    Ant and the Grasshopper An Aesop Fable by eydii  illustration for book covers by eydii  painting  a tree by eydii  Painting the spring time by eydii  painting a fantastic landscape illustration by eydii  

Children's picture books page 1 by eydii  Children's picture books page 2 by eydii  girl and the sun by eydii  a dream by eydii  the flying  kite painting by eydii
Hello! My name is Anton. I am very interested in cooperation!
I am professional in illustration and concept art.

My portfolio: www.khozyaenko.portfoliobox.me…

e-mail: ad.exorcist@gmail.com
Hi,

I am really interested in this. Especially as I have just finished an album cover for another metal band, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Could you take some time to have a look through my portfolio, and give me an email to let me know what you think?
Portfolio:wwwjackbakerdesign.com
Email: jackbaker1991@hotmail.co.uk

It would be great to hear from you.

Best regards,

Jack
Hello,

I would like to work on this project with you. 

My artwork is mainly fantasy inspired Landscapes. Please find my Portfolio at: www.ashley-pink.com

If you would like to discuss further feel free to message me or email me at at: ashlepinkart@gmail.com

Thanks,

Ashley
Hello!

I'm a young freelance artist of the fantastic, horrorific, and surreal and, needless to say, I'm interested in your offer.
Some samples of my work:
Illustrations:
The Return of the Phantom Stranger by Mesozord Rite of Rebirth by Mesozord Pictures by Mesozord MSHAA by Mesozord Pi by Mesozord Plutonium by Mesozord Fall from Grace by Mesozord Iridium by Mesozord Storm the Sun by Mesozord At the Gate by Mesozord She's the Brightest by Mesozord Dystopia by Mesozord
Artworks for bands, tattoos, logo and t-shirt designs:
Pieces of a Geisha by Mesozord Tattoo design by Mesozord Hermes Trismegistus by Mesozord King Raven by Mesozord Drip by Mesozord Louder Italia Logo by Mesozord Lymph by Mesozord Miss Enemy Logo by Mesozord Six Days of May by Mesozord Got Item! Logo by Mesozord As Dream Dies by Mesozord Taken Logo by Mesozord Stylo Di Fantazio Logo by Mesozord Shattered Sun Logo by Mesozord Dislocate by Mesozord On Scalar Waves by Mesozord
If you like my style, you can note me here on DA or, even better, email me at MrMesozzo@gmail.com =)

Best Regards.

i'm interested in this commission. you can check my deviantart gallery

jonathanchanutomo.deviantart.com

and if you interested in my style, you can sent me a private note. thx a lot!

i wish i can do this project!!

Kuntilanak and Sundel Bolong by JonathanChanutomo Wrath of Kraken by JonathanChanutomo Koi Tattoo by JonathanChanutomo Psalmo XXII by JonathanChanutomo Beasts by JonathanChanutomo Tattoo Designs by Jonathan Chanutomo by JonathanChanutomo Untamed Beast by JonathanChanutomo Narcisity Persona by JonathanChanutomo

Hi Im interested, :)

Regards
saber
www.behance.net/gallery/188019…
www.behance.net/gallery/961320…

Hi there, 

Above are the links to some of my related sample works. I have illustrated the album cover for Other Noises, a Siberian rock band. I believe I have the relevant skills for what you are looking for. Please email me at aaronwty@gmail.com for further details, thanks!

Regards,
Aaron
Hello. 

I just came across your add and thought i would offer my services to you. 

Here is a link to my art portfolio and my Deviant Art gallery 
chrisbryer.daportfolio.com/gal… 
And here is a link to my commission prices.
kingvego.deviantart.com/journa…

If you are interested in hiring me you can send me an email. My email address is chris_bryer@hotmail.com Thank you for your time.
Portfolio: kaosnest.daportfolio.com/

Here the different artstyles I usually work with.

Nebula by Kaos-Nest  Mavors restyling by Kaos-Nest  Fireflies by Kaos-Nest  Walking tree by Kaos-Nest  Memento mori - Box by Kaos-Nest      Tiger by Kaos-Nest  Barn Owl by Kaos-Nest   
Hey :]
I'm really interested. Here's my portfolio: FanOfTill Art
Commission - no end by FanOfTill In nomine Tuo 2.0 by FanOfTill Bumblebee 2 by FanOfTill Abandoned by FanOfTill Environment 1 by FanOfTill Owen by FanOfTill Incubus by FanOfTill Commission - Gorgona by FanOfTill A little nasty gift by FanOfTill
Please send me a note if you like my works.
My name is Peter, and I've been a professional artist for over 20 years. Check out my website, and if you'd like to team up, send me a line.
www.artofpeterwhite.com/web/
Tapeworm Child by samuraipeter Dark Turn of Mind 2 by samuraipeter Innsmouth by samuraipeter Fire City Demon by samuraipeter Logos and Titles by samuraipeter
check out my gallery and pm me, if you're interested! :)