Artist Needed for Kickstarter Card Game

Hello talented artists!

This summer, a small game company will be launching a collection of three card games in one collective campaign on Kickstarter. Each of the three games will feature a different artists, and they mean a lot of work and exposure for whoever's attached to the project.

In short, each of the games will be designed to coincide exactly with a 52-card standard deck, in that each deck will have 52 cards, with the four classic suits, ranking from 1-13. But a standard deck is limited to four suits and thirteen numbers. By adding a new layer of artwork and context, we're creating three new games that are more exciting, interesting, and providing beautiful decks that can also be used for Gin Rummy once you're done.

The most important and defining characteristic of these games, therefore, is the artwork. At the moment, the three themes are steampunk classic, 40s noir, and medieval magic, though they may change in the next week or so. For each game, we're looking for bright, interesting, and vibrant artwork with a lot of character. In fact, no matter which game you work on, you'll be tasked with designing several specific characters for the cards that, during the campaign, may be portrayed, cosplayed, or used in short stories.

At the moment we have two fantastic artists, and we need one more. Possibly along the lines of Glen Keane's style, but anything unique will do. This job means a few pieces of work before the campaign in July, then a lot of paid work afterward, if we're successful. We plan on promoting the artists first and foremost during the campaign, so this means a lot of exposure and praise in your name! If you're interested, send an email to rulefourgames@gmail.com with a few sample pieces and your estimated price for 30 cards or so. Good luck, I can't wait to see your work!

Sean Malloy
Comments58
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Fanart Print by riazkhan Empress of Seasons-AUTUMN-_RiazKhanEusouff by riazkhan DarkelfQueen-RiazKhanEusouff by riazkhan Smaug Fanart Print by riazkhan Winter Eternal FROST-WOLF by riazkhan Winter Eternal - Gear Golem by riazkhan Winter Eternal_STONE-GOLEM by riazkhan The Hero Returns_by_Riaz_Khan by riazkhan

Freelance Digital Painter and Illustrator.
I love Painting Fantasy related Paintings as Creature/Monster Designs. 
My Deviant art Page have Various other works of art if you are interested! :)
Email: ryuvector@gmail.com
mail sent from: mendox98@hotmail.com

Hi, I am interested:

Nike by oMIAUo Dark King by oMIAUo Treasurehunter by oMIAUo Lady O by oMIAUo Seeking Daylight by oMIAUo Take the body and give me the rest by oMIAUo Demongirl by oMIAUo Tital Wave Dragon by oMIAUo

I would love to accompany with you in this amazed project. Beside, I have experienced working with many Japanese card game companies too ^^
Please take a look at my gallery :D
I guess you can say I'm an old man. Hahaha! by Ixora140  Fanart Nakigitsune by Ixora140  Touken Ranbu, shall we begin? by Ixora140  BLACK ROCK SHOOTER by Ixora140  
Child of Earth by Ixora140  LINK -  THE HERO OF HYRULE by Ixora140  It is game over when you die by Ixora140  
Warrrior Portrait - 1st Prize Follow Your Heart by Ixora140  Soul Guiding Goddess by Ixora140

Hello, I am very interested in this job. Please take a look at some examples of my work.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch via nylee@hotmail.co.uk or through DeviantArt private message. 

Thank you

N L V I - 2 by NyleLevi Shaman by NyleLevi N L V I by NyleLevi Practice 11 - Catwoman by NyleLevi Comic Cover by NyleLevi Tigerwolf by NyleLevi Gorilla! by NyleLevi

hi,  if offer is still available i'm interested (;

szwarc.agu@gmail.com

mrsseclipse.deviantart.com/gal…

Dziewanna by mrssEclipse Arm Shop by mrssEclipse gun lesson by mrssEclipse Mara Sheet by mrssEclipse Robot Dock by mrssEclipse
Hi Sir,

I often work on card games,
you can visit my portfolio in idnernamharra (arrahmanrendi) - DeviantArt
If you are interest in my work, you can note or email me.

Regard

arrahmanrendi

Hi
If you are interest in my work please reply.

Regard MASHI2311 

ARCHER by mashi2311  panda warrior by mashi2311  Future Cop by mashi2311  Commission for C13 by mashi2311
Hi 

interested in working on the card game but not sure i'm at the my artiest abilities are up to the level you are looking for 

but here are some links to previous work 

leeche88.deviantart.com/galler…

twitter.com/Kevin_KStudio88
If you need a graphic designer contact me :D I work cheap :)
Hi, I'm interest, some of my art work here:

:CE Alice by Elle-Rei Amnesia by Elle-Rei Empath144 by Elle-Rei kabuongyoku by Elle-Rei Rin Len Append by Elle-Rei DYE -Synthesis- by Elle-Rei Sora No Sakana by Elle-Rei Aquila by Elle-Rei Shiro Yoshiwara by Elle-Rei Adekan Alice by Elle-Rei :Adekan: by Elle-Rei Form Sweet Form by Elle-Rei Gokotai by Elle-Rei Shishio by Elle-Rei Sei by Elle-Rei Aoba Sei HBD by Elle-Rei Aoba and Sei Xmas by Elle-Rei Shinsekai by Elle-Rei mohumohu!Cloud by Elle-Rei CM : Ivy Levitan by Elle-Rei
please check my journal for the details. Commission(Open)

I'm interested.   

You can check the rest of my work here  >>rayka2.deviantart.com/  Or rayka.cgsociety.org

NO 2-3  Foxgirl by rayka2    No2-0 by rayka2
Print published professional illustrator and graphic design consultant here.
Experience working on CCGs.

Portfolio: jhibbs.carbonmade.com
E-mail: jhibbsphotography@gmail.com
Hi sir, I am interested and also I sent you an email. Thanks

Hello:

My sister and I are professional comic artists; here are some samples of our work:

Comics and manga:

diegolopezmata.daportfolio.com…

Paintings, sculpture and drawings:

lopezmatapaintings.daportfolio…

Deviant art page:

diegolopezmata.deviantart.com/

Contact E-mail:

diegolopezmata@yahoo.com.mx

I also sent you a note with my info.

Testimonials from our previous clients about or quality and reliability:

diegolopezmata.deviantart.com/…

Best regards:

Diego.
1 by diegolopezmata  The silver vendors. Oil on canvas. 86x86 cm by diegolopezmata  14 by diegolopezmata  Commission for KingOnHisBoard by diegolopezmata  Constantine's curse comission by diegolopezmata  Rx by diegolopezmata  Wt by diegolopezmata  Rs by diegolopezmata  Wataru by diegolopezmata  Takioki by diegolopezmata  pania by diegolopezmata  3 Batman by diegolopezmata  2 Wolverine by diegolopezmata  1 Superman by diegolopezmata  Bw1 by diegolopezmata  Bw3 by diegolopezmata  Cover by diegolopezmata  Bl1 by diegolopezmata  Bl3 by diegolopezmata  Bl4 by diegolopezmata  Bl6 by diegolopezmata  Bl7 by diegolopezmata  Virgen de Guanajuato by diegolopezmata  14.-Retrato de Pepe Aguilar. by diegolopezmata  4.-Edna en la ventana. Óleo sobre tela sobre tabl by diegolopezmata  22.-Lobo mexicano. Óleo sobre tela sobre tabla. 4 by diegolopezmata  3.-Viejita. Óleo sobre tela sobre tabla. 122x86 c by diegolopezmata  

Hi,

I'm Daswhox Illustrator/ Game artist.

I offer you my pen to help you with your request.
I have some experiences for independent projects and school specialized work in the middle of the video game. I brought my support for fanzines / webzine or independent publishing house.
novel which 1 game / game platform / a 3D game.
I would be really pleased to work for you.

[Spring] Mystic wood by Daswhox TRADE ART Rhea and Brivel by Daswhox Feanor house by Daswhox Silmarillion_Mandos cavern by Daswhox Daenerys by Daswhox

and a lot of works: www.facebook.com/pages/Nathana…

My rate: daswhox.deviantart.com/art/inf…

Paypal and Points accepted
Chibi style-
Without Background - 150 Points 
With Background - 250 Points  
Additional Characters +100 Points
 Rapunzel by Kalalla  Mulan by Kalalla 

Anime style-
Headshot - 1100 Points 
Half body - 1300 Points 
Full Body - 1500 Points 
(Action Poses Full body - 1700 Points )
Add a Background or character +300 Points 
Avis (Commission) by Kalalla 
I can work with you with prices if you need to! 
Note me Anytime
Hello Sean!
Well, my style is reaaally far from Keane´s style.
But I´ll give it a try :D
This is what I can do 
Barbarian Heroe from Diablo 3 by demitrybelmont

Gargo by demitrybelmont

Superman by demitrybelmont
The heriarchical order: exterminatus pg 3 by demitrybelmont

Let me know if you are interested.
I always wanted to work on a card game. If I can help you with anything here is my portfolio: www.vitalym.com

Trap Jaw by WolfFangXX Mashenka by WolfFangXX The Crimson Crawler by WolfFangXX
I'm interested.
Binary Sunset by ZhouRules  Duke Seyer by ZhouRules  The Dark Tower by ZhouRules  The Very Best by ZhouRules  Adventure Time by ZhouRules  Coming Home by ZhouRules  Savior 11-25-13 by ZhouRules  Ghost Rider by ZhouRules  Beauty and the Beast Redux by ZhouRules  Going For Ruby by ZhouRules  The Reaper - Concept Sketch by ZhouRules  Lucy - LMS by ZhouRules  Adventure Time - Jake and Finn by ZhouRules  Wolf Blitzer by ZhouRules  Hero of Time by ZhouRules  
Hello!

I'm very interested in working on your project.

Here is some of my work:
Sephiroth by mehchallCity by mehchallBeemoooo by mehchallSora by mehchallVash by mehchall78 Lookie Lookie by mehchall44 Floating Island by mehchall

Also, here's a link to my portfolio with a lot more of my work: mitchellmayorga.carbonmade.com…
I would love to contribute to your project.

The Queen (Updated) by AntMora  The Cat's Calling by AntMora  Cemetery Angel by AntMora  Self Portrait by AntMora   Lady and the Wolf by AntMora  Through the Depths by AntMora  White and Black by AntMora  
Hello!
I'm interested,
here are my works: robertardy.deviantart.com/
my email : robert.ardy@gmail.com

Do it!! by robertardy   The Soul Hunter by robertardy