Looking for Points Commissions

Hi, I want to buy some art with points.
Only anime style please :)
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
i do commisions...
Then post in the Projects forum. Job Offers is just for currency jobs.
Oh sorry, I dont have idea where i can post this, and dont know how to change the section 
forum.deviantart.com/community…

and this is how you close a forum FAQ #709: Can I close or delete my forum thread? (it's technically the only way you can move it; you can also contact a CV to do so but it'll take a long while so you're better off doing it yourself)
you're welcome & please attempt to close this ASAP to avoid new responses.
I am open for point commissions! :D Here are my prices and examples:

A) I will start the commission once I receive the payment from you first. I will then work on it until it is finished. Please keep in mind I am also working weird shifts at my retail work, so there are times when I will be balancing the commission with my work schedule. 

B) I will mail out your commission for you if you would like. If you do not want it shipped, then it will be available for you as a download--but there are terms for that.

Bullet; Black NO REDISTRIBUTION OF MY WORK! Do not post on other sites or even here on dA. I drew it and I have creative control over it. You may download it and use for your purposes.

C) I will only draw these things:

Bullet; Red OCs
Bullet; Red Fanart (Disney, Anime, Movie, etc.)
Bullet; Red Yaoi
Bullet; Red Wolves
Bullet; Red Ecchi (nothing too much)
Bullet; Red Mermaids
Bullet; Red Centaurs
:bulletred: Angels/Demons

I will NOT draw these things:

Bullet; Blue Yuri/Hentai
Bullet; Blue Ponies
Bullet; Blue Mechas (may make exceptions)

D) *Will send WIPs to make sure it is what you want. If not, I will go back and redo it until it is to your satisfaction.

And now I present to you my prices and examples:

New Art Slave New

That's right. I will draw for you, anything you want within my range of things to draw. You can choose for the amount of weeks for a price. 

A) One Week----200Points
B) 2 Weeks----400Points
C) One Month---1,000Points

New Package Bundles New

You can choose between 3 package deals, and the price is bundled.

1) 2 Full Bodies and A Chibi (both inked and colored)---100 Points 
2) 1 Full Body, 3 Chibis, and 2 Sketch (Inked and colored for full bodies and chibis/Inked for sketch)---150Points
3) 2 of Everything in Colored, Inked (Sketch, Chibi, Half Body, and Full Body)---- 250Points

Photography- 25 Points per picture It will be in high resolution and I will have it only for download on dA. *Refer to Download Rules*

Bullet; Pink Examples- Summer Wildflowers by PhoenixRisingFromAsh Late Bloomers by PhoenixRisingFromAsh Superstar Diva by PhoenixRisingFromAshGetting Food to Grow by PhoenixRisingFromAsh

Artwork

Sketches- 15 Points sketch, 20 Points ink 

Bullet; Blue Examples- Pencil: Ciel Phantomhive Sketch by PhoenixRisingFromAsh All My Children Tribute- Zach and Kendall Slater by PhoenixRisingFromAsh Commission- Vampai: Minions from Despicable Me by PhoenixRisingFromAsh Ink: Point Commission: Musicalsilent--Pluto by PhoenixRisingFromAsh

Chibis- 25 Points ink, 30 Points ink with color 

Bullet; Yellow Examples- Chibi Mini Moon Nemesis by PhoenixRisingFromAsh Point Commission: SketchToons Chibi Scratt by PhoenixRisingFromAshSecret Santa---Urban Chic by PhoenixRisingFromAsh

Half-Bodies- 35 Points ink, 40 Points ink with color

Bullet; Green Examples-  Realistic Portrait- Jennifer Garner as Elektra by PhoenixRisingFromAsh Mulan-Reflection by PhoenixRisingFromAshJust the Way You Like It, Boss! by PhoenixRisingFromAshSoul Evans---Soul Eater by PhoenixRisingFromAshKorra's Greatest Change by PhoenixRisingFromAsh

Full-Bodies- 45 Points ink, 50 Points ink with color

Bullet; Blue Examples- Lampy-The Brave Little Toaster by PhoenixRisingFromAsh  Trade 2: Tevv by PhoenixRisingFromAshKill La Kill- Ryuko Matoi by PhoenixRisingFromAshLet It Go--Elsa from Frozen by PhoenixRisingFromAshAriya Winters: OC by PhoenixRisingFromAsh

Custom Adoptable-  40 Points with ink and color
**Am able to customize your own adoptable
Custom Adoptable---Smelly-Mouse by PhoenixRisingFromAsh

:new:Collages:new:--- 500 :points: 
:bulletblue: Can do up to 6 characters in picture. Inked and Colored
Example--Korra VS the Villians by PhoenixRisingFromAsh

*Extras*

Bullet; Red Extra Characters- 15 Points extra

Bullet; Black Background- 10 Points extra
Examples: Point Commission: Anastasia by PhoenixRisingFromAshFinal Fantasy 7: Advent Children Sephiroth by PhoenixRisingFromAsh

W-Well..I do commisions..
fav.me/d8j540r