cartoonis artist for children's book. serious offers only

Comment hidden
Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

Hi, I'm very interest, I have long time experience doing commissions as free-lance artist (traditional art, digital art, comic pages, illustrations, designs, etc), here're some examples of my work:

Children Bait by ManekiNeko11 Nice to meet you young lady by ManekiNeko11 Summoning the demons of my soul by ManekiNeko11 For My Little Bat by ManekiNeko11 Rie Kessels pin-up by Diorgo In Fractions by ManekiNeko11

They Still Remember by ManekiNeko11 Hang on There by ManekiNeko11 Stitwork_page 04 by ManekiNeko11The Centaurus Curse Page 8 Issue 5 by ManekiNeko11Maternity page 4 by ManekiNeko11 Maternity page 5 by ManekiNeko11 Ask Santa page 4  GEP Pulp #8 by ManekiNeko11 Ask Santa page 8  GEP Pulp #8 by ManekiNeko11

Walking on red wolf's forest by ManekiNeko11 Dragon and a girl by ManekiNeko11 Angel in darkness by ManekiNeko11 

Vectors

My OC Gothica by ManekiNeko11 My Princess by ManekiNeko11  Kp Thumb for Bride of Discord Review by ManekiNeko11 Yuko-sama Pony by ManekiNeko11

Sprites

KP cuddling Discord by ManekiNeko11 Cara Sprite commission by ManekiNeko11 Dan-kitten-sprite by ManekiNeko11 Sprite animation gif by ManekiNeko11

In case you want to contact me you can either drop a note or my email me at:

yuuko.kitten@gmail.com

Thank you

Hello!

I'm very interested in working on your project.

Here is some of my work:
Sephiroth by mehchallCity by mehchallBeemoooo by mehchallSora by mehchallVash by mehchall78 Lookie Lookie by mehchall44 Floating Island by mehchall

Also, here's a link to my portfolio with a lot more of my work: mitchellmayorga.carbonmade.com…
Im available.

Here is my portfolio:

kseronarogu.daportfolio.com/

Please contact me via email if you are interested.
hello , my name is Saib and im really interested in this project, not sent.
Hi,
i'm so interested, email sent
thanks,
arty
Hey just finished my second children's book and would love to get started on another. Take a look at my portfolio and shoot me an email at Angela@AngelaRizza.com with more info if you'd like to work together. www.behance.net/angelarizza-An…

Jack by AngelaRizza   Be My Valentine by AngelaRizza   The Snake and Mouse by AngelaRizza  
Hello, I've sent you an email with an inquiry.  Hope to hear from you. :)
Hey :]
I'm really interested. Here's my portfolio: FanOfTill Art
Commission - no end by FanOfTill In nomine Tuo 2.0 by FanOfTill Bumblebee 2 by FanOfTill Abandoned by FanOfTill Environment 1 by FanOfTill Owen by FanOfTill Incubus by FanOfTill Commission - Gorgona by FanOfTill A little nasty gift by FanOfTill
Please send me a note if you like my works.
Btw, I accidentally posted up there with my secondary account (Mashy-Adopts), this'un's my main account :)
Hello, I'm interested, please check my journal: March Commissions
In addition to the message sent, here comes a reminder of my style and offer!

Divine Exploration by TED-MX How Internet really looks like from inside by TED-MX Girl's Art WIP by TED-MX Legion Space Craft by TED-MX

Best wishes!
Note sent.
CV.
Hey there! not sure what kind of style you're going for (apart from cartoon obviously), do you have any examples of existing work you like? :)
Feel free to check out my character work! imgur.com/a/yTdOe
Hello,

I'm really interested! :)

Here is a link to my gallery: desiredwolf.deviantart.com/gal…

Let me know if you'd like my help.

Thank you!
Hello!

I saw your DeviantART forum post, and thought I'd throw my hat in the ring! I'm a professional artist with links to the games industry, and would be very interested in working with your team in an artistic capacity - I'm open to pretty much any task that requires illustration.

My portfolio is available at www.debujin.com - if you'd like to ask me any questions, please feel free to send me a note here on DeviantART, or at my e-mail address fatal_strike@hotmail.com

If you like my style, please get in touch - I'd very much like to work with you!