$$$$$$$$$$ NEED ARTISTS ASAP!!!!!😭😭😭

Hi, I having been writing an anime/manga series for about a year now and i am just about finished my first book for the series, but unfortunately I am not a talented artists and looking to commission an artist for my characters, settings and Clan symbols etc. lol. I am open to anyone, and I'm willing to pay decent prices for each of them. I am looking for digital drawings and sketches. I would appreciate any who would like to take on the challenge. Thank you.
Comments44
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi there!
I'm currently taking sketch commissions (digital colored drawings too, but they will take more time)
payment options: paypal and DA points :points:
my prices are:

1 character headshot sketch 4 USD
2 character headshot sketch 6 USD
1 character waist up sketch 8 USD
2 character waist up sketch 12 USD

here you can see my 2014 commissions folder:
kmceci.deviantart.com/gallery/…

and some samples right here ^^

COMM Hinata by KMCeci COMM nyan09 by KMCeci Okami sama by KMCeci COMM KNIVES by KMCeci COMM Frederic and Rosefelt by KMCeci

please contact me if you're interested.

Hello,

I'm Yoshi. I am a professional artist.

Let me know if my art interests you for your needs.

I can also fit any particular style.

Art examples:

---

101614 Rinselaphiel by Mangaka-Yoshiaru AAronpowell 110814c  by Mangaka-Yoshiaru

JillErik 21114 2 by Mangaka-Yoshiaru Anastasia 013015 by Mangaka-Yoshiaru Gb 030815 by Mangaka-Yoshiaru

-

Price:

50-60 dollars per Illustration one character simple bg.

Payment:

PayPal only.

I will accept payment after completion

Thank you for reading. I hope to hear back from anyone. (Note/or email preferred)  (Yoshiarunocho@gmail.com)

Thank you

Yoshi.

Hello,
I'm 2D artist and I'm interested in your project.
Check my portfolio:

toorugenshin.deviantart.com/ga…

VNcrop by toorugenshin charred cowl of the Damned (c) Shadow Era by toorugenshin The Witch by toorugenshin Flameforged Screpter (c) Shadow Era by toorugenshin Rod of Smiting (c) Shadow Era by toorugenshin GreenQueen by toorugenshin Heaven soldier by toorugenshin Sadness by toorugenshin
Hey there,

I'm interested in your project

Here's some samples of my work.

Naruto And Bolt Uzumaki! by denzel94 Nanatsu No Taizai Chapter 109: M-MELIODAS? by denzel94 Boku No Hero Chapter 31: Declaration Of War! by denzel94Boku No Hero Chapter 30: Meet Endeavor by denzel94 Revolutionary Army's No. 2 by denzel94 A Stardust Christmas by denzel94

If you're interested in my offer, please note me
Hello!

I'm very interested in working on your project.

Here is some of my work:
Sephiroth by mehchallCity by mehchallBeemoooo by mehchallSora by mehchallVash by mehchall78 Lookie Lookie by mehchall44 Floating Island by mehchall

Also, here's a link to my portfolio with a lot more of my work: mitchellmayorga.carbonmade.com…
Hi I am interested, please let me know if the job still available. Thanks!

Below is my gallery.

lshgsk.deviantart.com
Hello, I'm interested! :eager:
Here's my commission info & samples:
Commission [ OPEN ] by chicharrria
Just send me a note, in case. Thank you so much!
Good evening dear,
I would like to offer my services to you. I am unfortunately on a mobile device so I am only able to provide links, but hopefully they will do As examples of my work: auffallend.deviantart.com/art/…

auffallend.deviantart.com/art/…

I am very comfortable with the human form both male and female and can work with any theme you desire.

As I do not have a current pricing chart, I will abide by my older pricing chart (that is lowered priced!) for this time only. πŸ˜€
The pricing can be found here:

I hope to hear back from you.
Please let me know if you are interested in seeing more of my works and I will happily note or message you some.
Hey :]
I'm really interested. Here's my portfolio: FanOfTill Art
Commission - no end by FanOfTill In nomine Tuo 2.0 by FanOfTill Bumblebee 2 by FanOfTill Abandoned by FanOfTill Environment 1 by FanOfTill Owen by FanOfTill Incubus by FanOfTill Commission - Gorgona by FanOfTill A little nasty gift by FanOfTill
Please send me a note if you like my works.
I'm always open for commissions. My sketch prices typically range from 10-25 USD

Mythical Anatomy: Myriot Skull by VRiosArt  Fanart: Tate by VRiosArt  Commission: Endling Portrait 2 by VRiosArt  Commission: Endling Portraits 1 by VRiosArt  Commission: Wicked-Divinity by VRiosArt
Hello! I'd love to be able to help you!

Single colored character with no background = $20 (+$10 for background +$15 per extra character)

Breath of Fire 3 by Toxic--Vision  Space Break by Toxic--Vision  Together We'll Shine by Toxic--Vision  Sailor Moon by Toxic--Vision 

Line art = $13 + $7 per extra character

Raven Mad by Toxic--Vision  Vincent Crowe by Toxic--Vision

Single character sketch = $7

artisticfox76 by Toxic--Vision  Shi Yu Tao by Toxic--Vision
Hi
I am interested in drawing your characters

Price range:
$20-30 Half Body
$30-50 Full Body

My recent work
Would you do it for a Scooby Snack? by Hot-Mess-Monster
Hey there :)
I'd be interested in your project!
Here are some examples of my work:
Dawn of Justice by Lodchen  Seras Victoria by Lodchen  Hawk by Lodchen  Snow Queen by Lodchen
If you want to see sketches just send me a Note :)
Hi!
I would love to be a part of this project! I work really well with criticism and directions. I have a wide range of styles when it comes to my art, but I always have a close attention to detail. 
I have an extremely quick response time, so I could get this done as soon as you wanted it, (within reason.) and I can work with any budget.
I hope that you choose me for this project, as I would love to work with you on this.
Please check out my portfolio to get a sense of my style-
If interested you can email me at ilovezombiesxxx@gmail.com
Thanks!
Hi, ive drawn manga s before and ive drawn from desctiption, so i can draw what you need , check my gallery and let  me know if you want us to discuss more thx.
reiner55.deviantart.com/galler…
I'm interested in this project, so if it's possible could you look at some of my woks to see if my style is satisfactory for the job.
I am flexible with different styles and do digital and traditional works
Thank you for your consideration!Heart
Hey! I'm interest!
Iga ID by Mikado13  ID II by Mikado13 ED by Mikado13 Character02 by Mikado13 Character01 by Mikado13
 :RB: Tesknota by Mikado13 Harpy II by Mikado13 Harpy by Mikado13 Moira again by Mikado13 Happy Birthday Dix by Mikado13
CM Reality-unwoven 1 by Mikado13 Set full of love by Mikado13 Minami by Mikado13 RB:Yame-Zing - znowu w kiciu by Mikado13
Hi, I'd love to try my hands on your project. Here are my samples:

Colored style:
Bullet; Red Bust : $22 (single) | $37 (couple)
Bullet; Red Full body : $33 (single) | $55 (couple)
La la la la Additional background/object : $5-20

Commission - Jage and kiya by tireimisu  [Commission] - vince-hall by tireimisu  [Commission] - smoppet by tireimisu  [Commission] - vionny rose by tireimisu  [Commission] - angelicandice by tireimisu  [Commission] - ninnonda hunhan by tireimisu  [Commission] - vioIetskies 03 by tireimisu  Baekhyun by tireimisu  Xiumin by tireimisu  [color challenge] Sehuna by tireimisu  Kim Sungjoo 21st Birthday by tireimisu  Nicola Stud by tireimisu  Walk in the park. by tireimisu  Sogogi cp BaekTao by tireimisu

B/W manga-rendered style: 
Bullet; Blue Bust : $23 (single) | $42 (couple)
Bullet; Blue Full body : $37 (single) | $62 (couple)

Krisbaek Ch. 02 by tireimisu  Krisbaek Ch. 01 by tireimisu  Queen of swords - Tao 2 by tireimisu  The Emperor - Kris by tireimisu  Krisyeol hug by tireimisu  Vamps Krisbaek by tireimisu  Baeksoo Sword and dagger fighting by tireimisu  My Turn To Cry - Baekhyun by tireimisu  Krisbaek Ch. 04 by tireimisu

Please send me a Note if you're interested with my drawing style, or you can send me an email at a7319586@qq.com.
Thank you!