Looking for fantasy color animals

Looking for fantasy color animals. I need about a dozen different ones. 
Comments21
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey :]
I'm really interested. Here's my portfolio: FanOfTill Art
Commission - no end by FanOfTill In nomine Tuo 2.0 by FanOfTill Bumblebee 2 by FanOfTill Abandoned by FanOfTill Environment 1 by FanOfTill Owen by FanOfTill Incubus by FanOfTill Commission - Gorgona by FanOfTill A little nasty gift by FanOfTill
Please send me a note if you like my works.
Hello! My name is Kevin and my company specializes in concept art. I would describe my style as being very similar to Blizzard: Inspiring colours and compositions dotted with fluorescent glows and effects to create focus.

Check out my portfolio here:

www.sabertoothstudios.org/#!se…

Note me for my rates.

Cant wait to work with you!
Hi,
I'm interested, here my samples..

Strawberry Dance by dotlineshape Commission : Angel and a Bear by dotlineshape Strike by dotlineshape Criminal Partner small by dotlineshape Super Dara by dotlineshape Spiderman vs Green Goblin by dotlineshape
masha & the Bear by dotlineshape Chun-Li by dotlineshape Quen of tedong by dotlineshape warriors by dotlineshape Batgirl Fan Art by dotlineshape ninja by dotlineshape
Please Don't Eat Me by dotlineshape Medusa Sci-fi by dotlineshape

Please, note me if you're interested.
thank you for your time
Hello!

I'm very interested in working on your project: 
dirtyandbroken.deviantart.com/…
Hi,

Sample work:
Wall by sergiosoares
Hi!
I would love to be a part of this project! I work really well with criticism and directions. I have a wide range of styles when it comes to my art, but I always have a close attention to detail. 
I have an extremely quick response time, so I could get this done as soon as you wanted it, (within reason.) and I can work with any budget.
I hope that you choose me for this project, as I would love to work with you on this.
Please check out my portfolio to get a sense of my style-
Thanks!
Ty Tansley
Id like to do it. check my gallery -> csart96.deviantart.com/gallery…

Hope you'll consider me.
I'd love to be considered for this, as I have experience creating fantasy animal commissions for clients. Please check out my page here: 
mischievousraven.deviantart.co…

Feel free to Note me if interested; thanks!
Hello!

I'm very interested in working on your project.

Here is some of my work:
Sephiroth by mehchallCity by mehchallBeemoooo by mehchallSora by mehchallVash by mehchall78 Lookie Lookie by mehchall44 Floating Island by mehchall

Also, here's a link to my portfolio with a lot more of my work: mitchellmayorga.carbonmade.com…
I figure I could do $180 per design.

Solomon by weremole  Beast Wars Bumblebee by weremole  Fantasy Fastfood by weremole  Lady Sabreblood and Muscles Bear by weremole  Spacepunzel by weremole  Bigbug by weremole  

Get in touch if you'd like to work something out.

Thank you.

-Daniel Olsén
Hi,
 I'm a freelance artist working on fantasy, science fiction illustrations and concept arts.

I find my skill can fulfill your need for the project.
 Please take a look at my porfolio for consideration.

www.artstation.com/artist/thej…

Thank you.
Hello. 

I just came across your add and thought i would offer my services to you. 

Here is a link to my art portfolio and my Deviant Art gallery 
chrisbryer.daportfolio.com/gal… 
And here is a link to my commission prices.
kingvego.deviantart.com/journa…

If you are interested in hiring me you can send me an email. My email address is chris_bryer@hotmail.com Thank you for your time.
Hi,
i'm so interested, note sent
thanks,
arty
Would it be possible to get some more specific information about which creatures you want? and do you have any kind of budget for this?

i'm interested in this commission. you can check my deviantart gallery

jonathanchanutomo.deviantart.com

and if you interested in my style, you can sent me a private note. thx a lot!

i wish i can do this project!!

Fran by JonathanChanutomo Weeping Lioness by JonathanChanutomo cute bush baby by JonathanChanutomo Delicious Trap by JonathanChanutomo madame pappilon by JonathanChanutomo Black Hound by JonathanChanutomo

the Mutilation of a Lamb by JonathanChanutomo Ryan and Siamesse Cat by JonathanChanutomo Mr. Eagle by JonathanChanutomo Beasts by JonathanChanutomo

What are you looking to pay for these?

Hello.

I have worked as a freelance artist for over ten years.  I also work as lead artist at and as a producer at Heavy Cat Studio.  heavycatstudios.com/

I am a 2d trainer at www.3dbuzz.com  I have over 100 hours of video training. I have worked on AAA games  such as Unreal 2004 with epic games and a play station 3 game with  TAGS * game yet to be named.*   I am fast, I hit my dead liens and can match most any style. Please look at my work at

derek-stevens.deviantart.com/

Thank you for your time

Derek Stevens

Eric.drave.36  skype