Looking for artist to who is highly skilled in Pokemon, megaman. Style art

I have a martial art website project, and I need a artist who can make a animated megaman ,pokemon, final fantasy style art. im willing to pay up to 1,000$ for  the full PROJECT. This project involves several drawings for website. Must be high def super clear. Please contact me only if you have a portfolio of these type of drawings!
Comments18
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello im having a sale right now and i would love to work with you on this project! c;

Lineart - 3.00 + 1.00 Every extra person
Decal Commission by TopToma Zach and Cry - Commission by TopToma DJ Pon-3 Wip by TopToma

Flat Color - 5.00 + 2.00 Every extra person
Steven Universe - OC by TopToma Ask Blog by TopToma The girl named Sailor Moon! by TopToma NSFW - Commission - Peek by TopToma

Flat Shade - 10.00 + 4.00 Every extra person
Animal Crossing: New Leaf Villager by TopToma Balloonicorn Pyro - Team Fortress 2 by TopToma Birds Birds Birds by TopToma OC Tumblr Sidebar by TopToma

Full Color - 15.00 + 5.00 Every extra person
Samus Aran - Metroid by TopToma Pyro - Team Fortress 2 by TopToma Olivier Mira Armstrong - Fullmetal Alchemist by TopToma Super Princess Peach! - Mario by TopToma Harley Quinn - Batman by TopToma Princess Luna - by TopToma

I hope you consider and thank you the sale will last til May 14th! (next Friday)
Hello. I was wondering if this is still open? I would like to apply for this one. The Megaman part kind of got my attention. :)
 Here are a few samples:

Croire by innovator123   Zero vs Tretista Kelverian by innovator123   Fighting Fefnir by innovator123

MEGAMERGE!! by innovator123   Prometheus and Pandora by innovator123   Repairs Completed by innovator123
I'll leave my commission info here.

Can you make me 6 original mega man charachters. I can't. Make them directly the same  due to copyrights but a combo of like megaman and dbz
Sure. I do have some old designs lying around. Let me just do some sketches and some redesigning based on your specifications.I'll show them to you later. By the way, We're talking about classic Megaman here and not Megaman X, Zero or any other Megaman Series? Just to know which design to focus on. Thanks.
All megaman and well as super smash bros. and Pokemon type stuff
Ok . Will send you a note with the samples once I'm done
Sorry for the wait. Here are some concept sketches. 

Unnamed Character Concept # 1 by innovator123  Robot Master Concept (Clone Man) by innovator123  Maverick concept (Scrap Beaver) by innovator123

Robot Master Concept (Bit Man) by innovator123  Reploid Concept  (Assassin) by innovator123  Mutos Reploid Concept (Triad Hydra) # 1 by innovator123

Mutos Reploid Concept (Triad Hydra) # 2 by innovator123

I'm also currently involved in a commission creating a combination of Pokemon and Megaman. Here's a sample of the finished artwork:

Commission: Megaman Model Pidgeot by innovator123
View all replies
I feel a little stupid offering my services as I have no large projects on deviantArt involving pokemon.
This is the only project I uploaded on dA with pokemon but I can assure you I have drawn pokemon a lot and am more than capable of doing Pokemon and Final Fantasy artwork.
Nuzlocke Summertime Contest: Third Place, Peanut by Silentjjfresh Nuzlocke Summertime Contest: First Place, Plotemy by Silentjjfresh
My coloring abilities are displayed here:
Beautiful Lies - A Moment In Time by Silentjjfresh

If you are interested, please let me know! Thanks!
Hello,

I am very interested in working with you. I am a fast artist and a pokemon fan.

New Bookmark Designs by liongirl2289 Pokemon ACEO Card: Pikachu by liongirl2289 Pokemon ACEO Cards 1 by liongirl2289  (and many more if you need more examples)
Hi I am interested in the advertisement here you sending my link regards guillo0guillo0.daportfolio.com
Hi there:

I do very much appreciate the consideration, however I do not do commissions. I simply don't have the time unfortunately. Im sure you will find someone. Good luck:thumbsup:!
Hello. 

I just came across your add and thought i would offer my services to you. 

Here is a link to my art portfolio and my Deviant Art gallery 
chrisbryer.daportfolio.com/gal… 
And here is a link to my commission prices.
kingvego.deviantart.com/journa…

I have some artwork i have done of pokemon before
Commission - Pokemon Set 1 by KingVego Commission - Pokemon Set 2 by KingVego Commission - Pokemon Set 3 by KingVego Commission - Pokemon Set 4 by KingVego Commission - Pokemon Set 5 by KingVego

If you are interested in hiring me you can send me an email. My email address is chris_bryer@hotmail.com Thank you for your time.