Need cover art for an e book

relatively simple and abstract cover shouldn't take long to complete

willing to pat $30 with room for discussion based on conent 
Comments29
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello,

I am interested. I am a book cover artist and open to help you out.

Examples: Liongirl2289 Book Covers by liongirl2289 Romance Book Cover (book has no title..) by liongirl2289 Fright Night: A Tale of Horror (Book Cover) by liongirl2289
Hey there :)
I'd be interested in your project!
Here are some examples of my work:
Dawn of Justice by Lodchen  Seras Victoria by Lodchen  Hawk by Lodchen  Snow Queen by Lodchen
Hello! Please click me to view my portfolio. I'm very experienced in drawing manga styled art and would love to do abstract! Thanks for consideration. :)
Hello,

I am very interested in this and I can have anything done with in 24-48 hours, base on what it is about. If this is still open, send me a note and I will reply quickly.
I'm interested in this project, so if it's possible could you look at some of my woks to see if my style is satisfactory for the job.
I am flexible with different styles and do digital and traditional works
Thank you for your consideration!Heart
BUMP I need this done ASAP 

Only respond if you can have it done by tomorrow 
Some of my bookcovers kaosnest.daportfolio.com/galle…

What you need exactly?
I am graphic Designer :D
Hello there, I am really interested in this project.
Here are some examples of my work.
Rune (request 7) by cnerone21The boy by cnerone21Acid Goblin (updated) by cnerone21
Monkey Face by cnerone21Goblin by cnerone21Maskoforos 2 by cnerone21
Please note me if you like my style and thanks for the consideration. :D (Big Grin)
hello , my name is Saib and im really interested in this project, not sent.
Hello. 

I just came across your add and thought i would offer my services to you. 

Here is a link to my art portfolio and my Deviant Art gallery 
chrisbryer.daportfolio.com/gal… 
And here is a link to my commission prices.
kingvego.deviantart.com/journa…

If you are interested in hiring me you can send me an email. My email address is chris_bryer@hotmail.com Thank you for your time.
Hello,
I am  interested to take this commission.
here are some samples of my works,

Hus Vid Havet by potatotter  ''it was said... by potatotter  6 teeth off by potatotter  349 by potatotter  -in-icio by potatotter  Purification timeee by potatotter  329 - breathless by potatotter  300 by potatotter  169 - cave in the dunes by potatotter  for drakke148 by potatotter  day 172 - Canyon City by potatotter 194 - T O O N O I S Y by potatotter   164 - Inotita by potatotter  para kiwavaki by potatotter  Silent Looker by potatotter  taller coloquio PUCP - Old man by potatotter  

if you are interested you can contact me through my e-mai: nanxinanjoni@gmail.com or note me through deviantart

thanks~
Hey :]
I'm really interested. Here's my portfolio: FanOfTill Art
In nomine Tuo 2.0 by FanOfTill Bumblebee 2 by FanOfTill Abandoned by FanOfTill Environment 1 by FanOfTill Owen by FanOfTill Incubus by FanOfTill Commission - Gorgona by FanOfTill A little nasty gift by FanOfTill
Please send me a note if you like my works.
Im interest,

check my gallery

animation and sprite

Exemple Animation by junxy-art senshi samuray games exemple animation by junxy-art king monkey - senshi samurai games by junxy-art turbo- senshi samuray games by junxy-art 

color

Sakura Games Charactere by junxy-art Hiyori Senshi Samurai Games by junxy-art  Pain by junxy-art Turbo Games Senshi Samurai by junxy-art Cover Slayer Cats by junxy-art Ali by junxy-art Pagina-6 00000 by junxy-art Ninja comission by junxy-art 
 pencil

REMBRANT-Revenge of the Wolves by junxy-art sasuke by junxy-art alice-Revenge of the Wolves by junxy-art NOVA by junxy-art Ryu POWER by junxy-art superman old by junxy-art Igor -Revenge of the Wolves by junxy-art TEMPTATION by junxy-art Fairchill Gen 13 by junxy-art 
ELENE by junxy-art FAUNO by junxy-art Fan Art Ryuoku Line Art by junxy-art alexa and anne by junxy-art Comic Design by junxy-art Chapulin Colorado mexican super hero by junxy-art Madara Uchiha (Comission) by junxy-art Lunch bad by junxy-art 
Ryu Vs Akuma by junxy-art Colage Slayer Cats by junxy-artRyu Vs Akuma line art by junxy-art super cammy by junxy-art

i'm interested in this commission. you can check my deviantart gallery

jonathanchanutomo.deviantart.com

and if you interested in my style, you can sent me a private note. thx a lot!

i wish i can do this project!!

Rei Ayanami by JonathanChanutomo Princess of Wales by JonathanChanutomo Her Majesty The Princess Serenity by JonathanChanutomo Concupisence by JonathanChanutomo BOCAH - Rush of the Young Blood by JonathanChanutomo Blessed Adrian Fortescue by JonathanChanutomo FROZEN by JonathanChanutomo Seductive Piratess by JonathanChanutomo The Last Vacation by JonathanChanutomo Salt Water Flying Fish by JonathanChanutomo Marissa and her Brothers by JonathanChanutomo Kuntilanak and Sundel Bolong by JonathanChanutomo Wrath of Kraken by JonathanChanutomo The Maiden and the Unicorn by JonathanChanutomo La Gitana by JonathanChanutomo Her Majesty the Queen by JonathanChanutomo Blue Blooded by JonathanChanutomo Tragoedia Gloriosa by JonathanChanutomo Boy with a Broken Heart by JonathanChanutomo Madonna of Strawberry Fields by JonathanChanutomo :thumb438763278: Greed and Glutton by JonathanChanutomo The Rococo Cheescake by JonathanChanutomo Flesh Market by JonathanChanutomo First Star by JonathanChanutomo Le Parfum et des Tentacules by JonathanChanutomo Conchita by JonathanChanutomo Happy New Year 2013! by JonathanChanutomo I'm Dreaming of a WILD Christmas by JonathanChanutomo Judith - Syuga Derrida by JonathanChanutomo Potestates Tenebrarum by JonathanChanutomo the Mutilation of a Lamb by JonathanChanutomo Untamed Beast by JonathanChanutomo Mr. and Mrs. Chanutomo by JonathanChanutomo African Supermodels by JonathanChanutomo From Morrigan with Love by JonathanChanutomo Banner of the Conqueror by JonathanChanutomo Melancolia by JonathanChanutomo Tattoo Designs by Jonathan Chanutomo by JonathanChanutomo To Feast on Her Table by JonathanChanutomo Psalmo XXII by JonathanChanutomo Home Safe by JonathanChanutomo ALL THINGS NEW by JonathanChanutomo

Beasts by JonathanChanutomo Veritas by JonathanChanutomo Fighters by JonathanChanutomo

Flaming Rex by JonathanChanutomo Absurd Fairy Tale by JonathanChanutomo I've Got You Under My Skin by JonathanChanutomo Nene Sakurada by JonathanChanutomo Salt Water Flying Fish by JonathanChanutomo Wrath of Kraken by JonathanChanutomo Beasts by JonathanChanutomo Mint-Chocolat by JonathanChanutomo

Another Succubus by JonathanChanutomo Pig Centaurus by JonathanChanutomo Weird Monster by JonathanChanutomo CUTE ANIMALS by JonathanChanutomo chibi 1 by JonathanChanutomo

Hello,
I can provide what you are looking for.
I am sending PM with link to my portfolio where I have some publicized works.
I hope you will take a look.
Hey! Im interested in the offer.
Here is my commission info page, any questions feel free to contact me.

Commissions are Open [Commission Info and TOS] by Kizay

Best Regards
Hi! Just want to ask what kind of ebook is it? :)