Production Assistant (For Anime)

The director keeps everything on track. Giving direction and leading the team to a finished project. If the director gets distracted so does progress and the Production Assistant helps keep the director focused on the current project.

The Production Assistant assists by keeping track of the director, projects, people, progress, and schedules.

Requirements:
Time, Skype, Assertiveness

Optional skills:
Networking, Research, Advertising, Organizing, Scheduling

Pay:
$5 per week, $20 per project, Paid monthly, increases with popularity
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
This is a joke right? $5 a week? Are you fucking joking? That isn't even an hours work.
What if I was paying 20% of the profits plus a bonus for each milestone?
That's still virtually nothing. You're offering a JOB. No one will work for $5 a week, on average most people would earn $200-800 a week. So you may want to rethink your project if that's all you're willing to pay.
Yeah it's a job. But it's a non-demanding. Kinda like a laid-back commission. The faster we work the more money we get paid.
Then it's still an awful commission. I'm definitely not interested, nor a lot of people. If anything this is so bad it should be in the projects forum because this is not a job. Come back when you have reasonable rates.
As long as this is open, still looking.
$5 per week for a person who basically supervises the whole team and all projects? How many hours do you think the assistant will work per week (or per day)?
Technically, a rate like this would mean that the assistant will work less than half an hour per week.
I have little to no understanding of basic work rate information. I wasn't thinking it wasn't really time based. But I think that's called a base rate or something, and it's project based payment.

Basically I just need someone to remind me what I'm working on, keep me focused. When I'm focused I can be pretty productive.
I could do it probably

My Skype is gracedragom

I have a somewhat large amount of time
I can be very assertive

I'm good a research, organising and scheduling and I could try some advertising
A two week paid-trial period.
When can you start?
Once I've finished making omelette
So very soom
I'm available now

However I'm in the UK and probably a different time frame but I believe I will be able to do this job

Tomorrow morning I have a driving lesson so I won't be online then
And then Thursday I have a test in the morning so I won't be online much Wednesday or during that test

Apart from that I'm on holiday from uni and I should have plenty of time to keep you focused and keep track of everything that's happened

If you could just tell me what you want to accomplish this week via skypes instant messaging I can sort everything out for you!