Looking for an artist to make a graphic novel.

Hello everyone,

I’m currently searching for an artist for a comic collaboration. The story takes place in an adult version of Lewis Carroll’s Alice in Wonderland and follows the misadventures of a band of theatre performers who live in a nightmarish version of wonderland as they battle the corrupt government that enforces a strict class system.

The story features a diverse cast of people of color, disabled people, and members of LGBTQIA+* communities. It seeks to challenge society’s views on class, race, beauty, and body image.

Please be wary that some scenes are explicit and gory and I understand completely if you are unwilling to draw this material.

If you are interested, please send me a note so we can exchange emails.

Thank you.

Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm interested in this project, so if it's possible could you look at some of my woks to see if my style is satisfactory for the job.
I am flexible with different styles and do digital and traditional works
Thank you for your consideration!Heart
Hi there
I wish I could be in your project...
here my lastest sample of arts
COME WITH US by Miyancaoi RED HAIRED PREPPY GAL by Miyancaoi SAILORMOON + TUXEDO MASK by Miyancaoi HEY BABY by Miyancaoi TROPICAL IDOL by Miyancaoi
hope these are suit you
Best regards
Anca
Im interest,

check my gallery

Sakura Games Charactere by junxy-art Hiyori Senshi Samurai Games by junxy-art senshi samuray games exemple animation by junxy-art Pain by junxy-art Turbo Games Senshi Samurai by junxy-art Cover Slayer Cats by junxy-art Ali by junxy-art Pagina-6 00000 by junxy-art Ninja comission by junxy-art 
 pencil

REMBRANT-Revenge of the Wolves by junxy-art sasuke by junxy-art alice-Revenge of the Wolves by junxy-art NOVA by junxy-art Ryu POWER by junxy-art superman old by junxy-art Igor -Revenge of the Wolves by junxy-art TEMPTATION by junxy-art Fairchill Gen 13 by junxy-art 
ELENE by junxy-art FAUNO by junxy-art Fan Art Ryuoku Line Art by junxy-art alexa and anne by junxy-art Comic Design by junxy-art Chapulin Colorado mexican super hero by junxy-art Madara Uchiha (Comission) by junxy-art Lunch bad by junxy-art 
Ryu Vs Akuma by junxy-art Colage Slayer Cats by junxy-art
Wow that's interesting but I'm not really skilled in comics. If you want mìto give me a chance, this is my portfolio kaosnest.daportfolio.com/

Nebula by Kaos-Nest  Fireflies by Kaos-Nest  Alice 021.3 by Kaos-Nest  Alice 044.1 by Kaos-Nest  Halloween doodles - vampire queen by Kaos-Nest  the sea witch by Kaos-Nest
Hey :]
I'm really interested. Here's my portfolio: FanOfTill Art
In nomine Tuo 2.0 by FanOfTill Bumblebee 2 by FanOfTill Abandoned by FanOfTill Environment 1 by FanOfTill Owen by FanOfTill Incubus by FanOfTill Commission - Gorgona by FanOfTill A little nasty gift by FanOfTill
Please send me a note if you like my works.
Greetings, I am very interested in this job. I would like to invite you to see my portfolio:

www.artstation.com/artist/azag…
azaggon.deviantart.com/gallery…

Feel free to contact me via forevershining46@gmail.com or here if you consider that my art is what you are looking for. Thank you and have a good day.

Crystal Maiden Arcana by Azaggon Ronan the accuser - Merry Xmas version by Azaggon MARIANA the FAERIE by Azaggon Becker by Azaggon Girl with Death by Azaggon Gathering of Wizards by Azaggon Silence by Azaggon Lizardman by Azaggon Grom Hellscream fanart by Azaggon