family manga style portrait

looking to have me my daughter and my girlfriend (whos pregnant) to be drawn or painted in a very unique way. i will send a picture of us 3 ansd i want our favorites mixied in with us. for instance painted or drawn i like to have my daughter to have 'inuyasha' shippos fox tail il go into way more detail in a private message. im looking for a bigger drawing or painting then a regular paper size. 
Comments23
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi,

I think I can offer you my pen <3

Silmarillion_Mandos cavern by Daswhox Feanor house by Daswhox [Spring] Mystic wood by Daswhox TRADE ART Rhea and Brivel by Daswhox info commission by Daswhox
Hello!

I'm very interested in working on your project.

Here is some of my work:
Sephiroth by mehchallCity by mehchallBeemoooo by mehchallSora by mehchallVash by mehchall78 Lookie Lookie by mehchall44 Floating Island by mehchall

Also, here's a link to my portfolio with a lot more of my work: mitchellmayorga.carbonmade.com…
Good evening dear,
I would like to offer my services to you. I am unfortunately on a mobile device so I am only able to provide links, but hopefully they will do As examples of my work: auffallend.deviantart.com/art/…

auffallend.deviantart.com/art/…

I am very comfortable with the human form both male and female and can work with any theme you desire.

As I do not have a current pricing chart, I will abide by my older pricing chart (that is lowered priced!) for this time only. 😀
The pricing can be found here:

I hope to hear back from you.
Please let me know if you are interested in seeing more of my works and I will happily note or message you some.
Sketch Portraits are just 4GBP + Paypal Fees each.
Jemi by BubbleJuiceBoxBrigette by BubbleJuiceBoxLauren by BubbleJuiceBoxHyo by BubbleJuiceBoxDemon by BubbleJuiceBoxCarrissa by BubbleJuiceBox
fishing for stars by flowuh hello by flowuh
thanks for looking xx
sound interersting , this's my style and contact for me if u like it XD . Thanks you 

Mg1 by H-Battousai   Mg2 by H-Battousai  Mg3 by H-Battousai  Chibi by H-Battousai  
Hello! I'm interested, here is my samples:
Giorno Giovanna by darc-rose Last Draw for 2014 by darc-rose Commission - Stars in the sky by darc-rose Time and Rose by darc-rose
Commission - Kenshin Hashimoto by darc-rose Pen and Apple by darc-rose Smoke by darc-rose Hour by darc-rose
Water Lantern by darc-rose A Cup Of Rose by darc-rose The Human by darc-rose

and here is my price list:
Commission's Info (OPEN) by darc-rose

Thanks and have a nice day ^^
Hi,
i'm so interested, note sent
thanks,
arty
I am interested 
I adapt to any style 
I would like to get into a project like this 
I hope to be to your liking and have a prompt positive response

exemple color

Turbo games(senshi samurai) by junxy-studio Sakura games charactere by junxy-studio hiyori senshi samurai games by junxy-studio ali by junxy-studio Cover Slayer Cats by junxy-studio Troll ice by junxy-studio slayer cats genove by junxy-studio 

animaton and sprite

senshi vs hijori game by junxy-studio turbo- senshi samuray games by junxy-studio king monkey - senshi samurai games by junxy-studio exemple animation by junxy-studio 

pencil and ink

Madara Uchiha by junxy-studio Elf Vampire by junxy-studio Knight by junxy-studio Elf Demon by junxy-studio Babydoll Suckerpunch by junxy-studio Fairchill Gen 13 by junxy-studio Genova slayer cats by junxy-studio Chapulin Colorado Extremo by junxy-studio Ryu POWER by junxy-studio 

FAUNO by junxy-studio ROGUE- XMEN by junxy-studio bad Lunch by junxy-studio gil and shine -the hell by junxy-studio Demon pandora by junxy-studio WARF by junxy-studio TEMPTATION by junxy-studio NOVA by junxy-studio REMBRANT-Revenge of the Wolves by junxy-studio 
superman old by junxy-studio sasuke by junxy-studio Igor -Revenge of the Wolves by junxy-studio alice-Revenge of the Wolves by junxy-studio Cammy by junxy-studio ali by junxy-studio Ryu Vs Akuma by junxy-studio Cammy by junxy-studio
I`m interested, here`s some of my sample artwork and past work.
please send me a note or reply if you`re interested so we can discuss it further :) (Smile)

Pixel art commission by Wenart Nintendo Handheld family by Wenart My work place by Wenart Jinggle Hell by Wenart Boar Rider by Wenart Thanks 200K! by Wenart Congratulation Naruto! by Wenart Darksoul by Wenart Kurai Hotoke by Wenart Joker by Wenart ::Commision:: Rakhiel by Wenart The Ritual by Wenart CIvilization by Wenart Rouge by Wenart Wrecking Ball by Wenart
Chuuu ~ by Wenart
i am interested in having u draw my manga family :)
great :) do you have an email? so we can discuss it further :D
Hello! I could draw your family for you if you'd like!

Single colored character with no background = $20 (+$10 for background +$15 per extra character)

Breath of Fire 3 by Toxic--Vision  Space Break by Toxic--Vision  Together We'll Shine by Toxic--Vision  Sailor Moon by Toxic--Vision
Ah, I love Inuyasha and know it (and Shippo) well. <3

Prices are below. You can ask for 'in-between' shots, such as a 'bust' instead of a 'headshot', or a 'knee-up' instead of a 'full-body'. There will be slight price differences for these, of course. :aww:

-Things like animals, animal features on humans (anthro), backgrounds, weapons, wings, armour, etc, will add to the price (as listed below) depending on detail. Shippo's tail shouldn't add too much to the price, if any at all. It all depends on what size you want the painting to be.

These prices are based on A4:

My 2 newest pieces:
Comm - Baelyh by kaiverta The Order: 1886 Contest - Outfit by kaiverta

A headshot full colour character is $20USD.
Comm - Puzzman by kaiverta Comm - Gizen by kaiverta

A waist-up full colour character is $35USD.
Comm - Lilith 2 by kaiverta Comm - Lilith 3 by kaiverta Krice # bajillion by kaiverta Half-Drow Vehara by kaiverta Gaia - NixLynn by kaiverta

A full-body full colour character is $50USD.
RickyD12 Comm3 - Zdonis by kaiverta RickyD12 Comm4 - Hallowick by kaiverta RickyD12 Comm5 - Arco by kaiverta

MISC:
Blue Lightning by kaiverta Bygones by kaiverta The Groom Squad by kaiverta Comm - Grailan by kaiverta

CHIBI:
(my style varies largely)
(first two are new - digital sketches)
Mushroom Chibi by kaiverta Chibi - Nesting Doll by kaiverta
Chibi Sailor Dad by kaiverta Chibi Randomness 2 by kaiverta -Chibi Randomness 5- by kaiverta Professions-Inuyasha by kaiverta -Sokolav and Rosella- by kaiverta The Rexter and Rikster by kaiverta -Krice and Mona- by kaiverta

COUPLES:
Her Protector by kaiverta -Intensity- by kaiverta All About Loving You - colour by kaiverta -The Kiss Goodnight- by kaiverta RickyD12 Comm7 - Valentine's Discount Couple by kaiverta Comm - Royo22 by kaiverta Comm - Anniversary by kaiverta  Red And Blue by kaiverta

i'm interested in this commission. you can check my deviantart gallery

jonathanchanutomo.deviantart.com

and if you interested in my style, you can sent me a private note. thx a lot!

i wish i can do this project!!

Rei Ayanami by JonathanChanutomo Princess of Wales by JonathanChanutomo Her Majesty The Princess Serenity by JonathanChanutomo Concupisence by JonathanChanutomo BOCAH - Rush of the Young Blood by JonathanChanutomo Blessed Adrian Fortescue by JonathanChanutomo FROZEN by JonathanChanutomo Seductive Piratess by JonathanChanutomo The Last Vacation by JonathanChanutomo Salt Water Flying Fish by JonathanChanutomo Marissa and her Brothers by JonathanChanutomo Kuntilanak and Sundel Bolong by JonathanChanutomo Wrath of Kraken by JonathanChanutomo The Maiden and the Unicorn by JonathanChanutomo La Gitana by JonathanChanutomo Her Majesty the Queen by JonathanChanutomo Blue Blooded by JonathanChanutomo Tragoedia Gloriosa by JonathanChanutomo Boy with a Broken Heart by JonathanChanutomo Madonna of Strawberry Fields by JonathanChanutomo :thumb438763278: Greed and Glutton by JonathanChanutomo The Rococo Cheescake by JonathanChanutomo Flesh Market by JonathanChanutomo First Star by JonathanChanutomo Le Parfum et des Tentacules by JonathanChanutomo Conchita by JonathanChanutomo Happy New Year 2013! by JonathanChanutomo I'm Dreaming of a WILD Christmas by JonathanChanutomo Judith - Syuga Derrida by JonathanChanutomo Potestates Tenebrarum by JonathanChanutomo the Mutilation of a Lamb by JonathanChanutomo Untamed Beast by JonathanChanutomo Mr. and Mrs. Chanutomo by JonathanChanutomo African Supermodels by JonathanChanutomo From Morrigan with Love by JonathanChanutomo Banner of the Conqueror by JonathanChanutomo Melancolia by JonathanChanutomo Tattoo Designs by Jonathan Chanutomo by JonathanChanutomo To Feast on Her Table by JonathanChanutomo Psalmo XXII by JonathanChanutomo Home Safe by JonathanChanutomo ALL THINGS NEW by JonathanChanutomo

Beasts by JonathanChanutomo Veritas by JonathanChanutomo

Flaming Rex by JonathanChanutomo Absurd Fairy Tale by JonathanChanutomo I've Got You Under My Skin by JonathanChanutomo Nene Sakurada by JonathanChanutomo Salt Water Flying Fish by JonathanChanutomo Wrath of Kraken by JonathanChanutomo Beasts by JonathanChanutomo Mint-Chocolat by JonathanChanutomo

Another Succubus by JonathanChanutomo Pig Centaurus by JonathanChanutomo Weird Monster by JonathanChanutomo CUTE ANIMALS by JonathanChanutomo chibi 1 by JonathanChanutomo