Manga/Anime illustrator and cover artist needed for one-shot!

Why hello everyone!  I am looking for a professional manga/anime illustrator for my Web Comic.  Below is a list of what I'm looking for in a artist with a little bit of information about my story.  It will be more like a classic manga with the chapter covers having color and the actual story panels being black and white.  The story panels or pages as some call it, will be the primary focus.  I want a clean cut and of course professional look.

1. Has a style of Fullmetal Alchemist and Sword Art Online, but yet has an original twist.  For example, most characters clothing will have a fantasy/modern theme.  Weapons will be swords, bows, throwing knives, etc.

2. Someone who charges no more than $20 per page, as this is a new series and I don't know if I will make any money back from it.  It's going to be a web comic.

3. I'm NOT looking for a studio or team.

4. My manga will NOT have sexual or seductive content. 

5. I'm looking for someone who doesn't have a problem drawing action and/or violence.  It will not be extreme in any way.

6. Lastly, all payments must go through PayPal for the protection of you and myself.

Now you know what I'm looking for.  I'll tell you a little about my story! :)  It's an action, adventure, suspense, and love story mixed in.  The time is 2137 in a post apocalyptic universe.  One hundred twenty-four years after a Global Blackout crisis, which was caused by an EMP that covered the whole planet and set the world in a huge knowledge and technology loss.  If you're interested in my project and would like to help with it, then send me a note or leave a reply on this forum post.  Thank you for your time! :)

Comments18
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello

These is my artworks
Thanks

Study 23 03 by cuongpham84  study 28.psd @ 33,3% (line body, Layer Mask8) by cuongpham84  Study 14 01 by cuongpham84  Constest 02 04 by cuongpham84  Study 21 05 by cuongpham84  Chun-li Chibi 04 by cuongpham84  1236406 574644069265949 288342653 N by cuongpham84  Study 17 03 by cuongpham84

I’m Don Edwards, and I deal primarily in comic book art (pencils, inks, letters, colors, and layouts) and graphics but I’m also adept at character concept art, kid’s books, multi-media cover design (books, DVDs, CDs, etc.), movie poster design, logos, photo manipulation, and web-based graphics! I have been working full time as an independent freelance comic artist/graphic designer since 2009 becoming involved in projects ranging from logo and business card design to a 40 page graphic novel and video game storyboards!

I love what I do and love working with people to help bring their vision to life and make it real and accessible to all those fans out there lying in wait, anxious to discover the next new awesome thing. Check out my links below and if you like what you see or have questions about what I can do that might not be represented in any of my galleries, shoot me an email or a message!

Thanks! Have an awesome day!

Contact information:

Email (/don.edwards.1972@gmail.com)

Twitter (@GreenDuckie)

Facebook (fan page) (facebook.com/donedwardsart)

HERE’S A LINK TO MY ONLINE PORTFOLIO:

www.donedwardsart.blogspot.com  

sound interersting , this's my style and contact for me if u like it XD . Thanks you

Chibi by H-Battousai Mg3 by H-Battousai  Mg2 by H-Battousai Mg1 by H-Battousai
hi there
This is my arts
hope my style suits you...
RED HAIRED PREPPY GAL by Miyancaoi COME WITH US (BIKINI) by Miyancaoi SAILORMOON + TUXEDO MASK by Miyancaoi Hatsune Miku - ON THE BEACH by Miyancaoi RINKA of re:ON by Miyancaoi COME WITH US by Miyancaoi
Best regards
Anca
I really love to co-operate with you in this project since I already experienced in drawing card games, concept arts, character design, animation and design Cover book.
Please note me or email me by R_Aartist@yahoo.com. I hope we can work with this spectacular project.
You also may take a look of my works here:
Ah...one, ah..two, ah..three by Ixora140  I'm one hell of a villain by Ixora140 
Soul Guiding Goddess by Ixora140  MARIONETTE DEMON by Ixora140  Guradian of the Light by Ixora140  
The Guradian Valkyrie by Ixora140  Aphrodite - The goddess of Beauty by Ixora140  Summoner Fox by Ixora140  Sister Maria by Ixora140 
Redraw: Adventure of Lor- Lor by ALICE-rocket Redraw: Adventure of Lor- Tronz by ALICE-rocket Redraw: Adventure of Lor- Tronz trooper by ALICE-rocket Art Trade: Kanon by ALICE-rocketGundala Fanart by ALICE-rocket Pengkor Fanart by ALICE-rocket Mekaneko - Honda Irit by ALICE-rocket Crimson Swordwoman by ALICE-rocket Art Trade: Sophie from Howl's Moving Castle by ALICE-rocketAvatar: Salamander summoner by ALICE-rocketpixar babes by ALICE-rocketwhitegold blueblack? by ALICE-rocketFumeripits by ALICE-rocket
hello, i love post apocalyptic stuff!
up there is my artworks sample..
i don't have a decent sequential sample, but here my old manga..
www.kreavi.com/portofolio/Elwi…

hope i can meet your criteria..
contact me alicecroquette@gmail.com
I am interested 
I adapt to any style 
I would like to get into a project like this 
I hope to be to your liking and have a prompt positive response

exemple color

Turbo games(senshi samurai) by junxy-studio Sakura games charactere by junxy-studio  hiyori senshi samurai games by junxy-studio ali by junxy-studio Cover Slayer Cats by junxy-studio Troll ice by junxy-studio

animation sprite

exemple animation by junxy-studio senshi vs hijori game by junxy-studio turbo- senshi samuray games by junxy-studio king monkey - senshi samurai games by junxy-studio

pencil

Madara Uchiha by junxy-studio Knight by junxy-studio Elf Vampire by junxy-studio Elf Demon by junxy-studio Babydoll Suckerpunch by junxy-studio Fairchill Gen 13 by junxy-studio Genova slayer cats by junxy-studio Chapulin Colorado Extremo by junxy-studio

comic line clear

line art hentai page 1 by junxy-studio
Hi! 

Post-apoc sounds awesome! I'd be happy to know more about your story! Please have a look at my drawings, and let me know if you are interested in working with me!

I can adapt in style to your needs, if you prefer a different look.

--Legend-- pg 4 by KarinaMacGill  --Legend-- pg 5 by KarinaMacGill  --Legend-- pg 6 by KarinaMacGill   

Winter pg 1 by KarinaMacGill  Winter pg 5 by KarinaMacGill  All I'd ever... pg1 by KarinaMacGill  
 24hours comic 2014 pg2 by KarinaMacGill  brunch pg 1 by KarinaMacGill bunch pg 2 by KarinaMacGill  
Dr. Doom by KarinaMacGill  Room to rent by KarinaMacGill  Majd ha fagy! -Comic pages- by KarinaMacGill  
Arbara aventuro 5 by KarinaMacGill  THUM THUM by KarinaMacGill  At the inn by KarinaMacGill  
Hello, I'm really love your project ,so here some example of my work : 

original character design : Altraro E. by sacodesaga  original character form : F'nz Loney by sacodesaga  Character design : E-D.E.N.  Troopers Ver.2(Final) by sacodesaga  Angelic Trooper by sacodesaga  Pic 00014 by sacodesaga  SaCode: Roughs by sacodesaga  Kill time by sacodesaga  Bad time on sky by sacodesaga  img022 by sacodesaga  iimg032 by sacodesaga  
I'm looking forward to work in this kind of project for a long time ,hope you might be interested and give me a chance to working for you.
But honestly I can do a page for $20 but them have to be low details (mostly in BG's part)

Thank you for your time, Have a nice days.

I would love to be a part of this project! I work really well with criticism and directions. I have a wide range of styles when it comes to my art, but I always have a close attention to detail. 

I have an extremely quick response time, so I could get this done as soon as you wanted it, (within reason.) and I can work with any budget.

I hope that you choose me for this project, as I would love to work with you on this.

Please check out my portfolio to get a sense of my style-

worldwithoutlightproductions.d…
If interested you can email me at ilovezombiesxxx@gmail.com

Thanks!

Ty

If you can't bill your staff well, how are you supposed to make your business last.
so, can a one person apply for cover artist only?
Hi! I'm interested your works!
I draw Manga/Anime style.

Hope I can make your choice, thank you :aww:

My commission's still on PROMOTION!!
Portfolio Cover by daFlique Nisit by daFlique In the Jungle by daFlique Raid Bolt Fennia Contest by daFlique Bunny boxer in the dusk [Nena] by daFlique Redraw my OC - Chrono by daFlique Got released by daFlique Brave frontier: Narumika by daFlique By~ne VS Chrono battle scene 01 by daFlique Cool boy by daFlique OC Chubby 01 by daFlique
Hi,
i'm so interested, note sent
thanks,
arty