OCxFancharacter art

Hello again!! I'm back looking for some more OcxCanon art of My fan character Floyd and Haru from free!  I have a variety of ideas in mind for them but here's what I'm going to need:
Can be full body or part body
MUST have a background, I'm looking for some CG stuff for the story I've been wrighting
Obviously, my must be okay with ocxcanon
And you may have to draw more than two people
Must be in color
That's pretty much it!
I'm trying to budget myself, so I'd prefer to stay under $70, and I can pay through points
(I might also have some Durarara stuff as well!)
Just to make sure you read and undersand all this, please include the following phrase in your commission information or in your note:
"For the team!"
Thanks!!
Floyd:
Oddlyeddy by azulann  
azulann.deviantart.com/art/On-…
azulann.deviantart.com/favouri…
Comments54
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello 

These is my artworks 

Thanks

1236406 574644069265949 288342653 N by cuongpham84  Study 27 03 by cuongpham84  Study 23 03 by cuongpham84  Constest 02 04 by cuongpham84  Study 14 01 by cuongpham84
Note me if interested.

CG Sample
Let us ride off into the sunset by SimplyLiah

other samples

Theo by SimplyLiah Samantha by SimplyLiah Chun-Li by SimplyLiah Benjiro by SimplyLiah For Jam by SimplyLiah CC:Strawberry by SimplyLiah CC:Vaniraa by SimplyLiah Titus by SimplyLiah COMM:Tell my mother I feel fine by SimplyLiah
Hello there. I am interested in doing your project, and wouldn't mind working on the image for $70 (waist up). Down below are some samples of some of my work, but feel free to browse through my gallery if you wish. Thank you for your time, and have a good day... FOR THE TEAM!!!! 
The Butterfly by DoubleDandE Ready and Waiting by DoubleDandE Up High in the Sky by DoubleDandE In the Woods Alone by DoubleDandE Maid in the Sky by DoubleDandE
For the team! :la: If you're still interested in commissioning someone for this project, I could do this for under $70 if the drawing were in an anime style and feature waist-up shots of the characters -- and depending on the complexity of the background and the details of the characters, I could do two characters or possibly three for around $65-70 :) 

Here are examples of my anime styles:
Lady Luck by iKiska  The Love Potion by iKiska  Kyra by iKiska  Anime-style commission: RevedeKat by iKiska  Lovely in Lavender by iKiska  
I'm interested with your offering. Here are my quality samples...

Yoshioka Futaba (Ao Haru Ride Fanart) by Muzakki Mishima Lisa (Zankyou no Terror Fanart) by Muzakki Go Shopping with Rize-san (Tokyo Ghoul Fanart) by Muzakki Miyazono Kaori (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Fanart) by Muzakki
Lemrina Vers Envers (Aldnoah Zero Fanart) by Muzakki Shiragiku (Fatal Frame V Fanart) by Muzakki Angela Balzac (Rakuen Tsuihou Fanart) by Muzakki Because Life is Just a Game by Muzakki
NPC 001 (Made for FoyaFoya Soft) by Muzakki NPC 002 (Made for FoyaFoya Soft) by Muzakki NPC 003 (Made for FoyaFoya Soft) by Muzakki 2015-01-15 - NPC 004 (Made for FoyaFoya Soft) by Muzakki
I do commissions. My prices and info can be found here: Commission Info Sheet by Dyrinda
Dollar commission ID by HronawmonsTamer
Commssions open, failr cheap if ya want!
I can draw in a diverse number of style and shadings. Examples in the description and my gallery. Note me if you wish!
If you're reffering to couple stuff I am willing to do it, as long as it's nothing too overly sexual. XD
I am very interested! Please check out my commission info "For the TEEEAAMMM!" //kicked
Paypal Commissions: fav.me/d8a3222 | Point Commissions:fav.me/d7vm76m 

The Wedding by Rumbl3Fish Ethernitas Together by Rumbl3Fish Ethernitas Xue Hua by Rumbl3Fish OverLocked 1st Year Anniversary by Rumbl3Fish OverLocked - SS 2k14 by Rumbl3Fish HoG Wedding Sketch by Rumbl3Fish HoG The Birdcage by Rumbl3Fish GAIA COM Christian Dashkov - Abaddon by Rumbl3Fish Chibi Enji by Rumbl3Fish
hi there
This is my arts
hope my style suits you...
RED HAIRED PREPPY GAL by Miyancaoi COME WITH US (BIKINI) by Miyancaoi SAILORMOON + TUXEDO MASK by Miyancaoi Hatsune Miku - ON THE BEACH by Miyancaoi RINKA of re:ON by Miyancaoi COME WITH US by Miyancaoi
Best regards
Anca
I really love to co-operate with you in this project since I already experienced in drawing card games, concept arts, character design, animation and design Cover book.
Please note me or email me by R_Aartist@yahoo.com. I hope we can work with this spectacular project.
You also may take a look of my works here:
Ah...one, ah..two, ah..three by Ixora140  I'm one hell of a villain by Ixora140 
Soul Guiding Goddess by Ixora140  MARIONETTE DEMON by Ixora140  Guradian of the Light by Ixora140  
The Guradian Valkyrie by Ixora140  Aphrodite - The goddess of Beauty by Ixora140  Summoner Fox by Ixora140  Sister Maria by Ixora140 
Hello azulann ! Sounds like a great job, would love to work with you :)

Cyber Cockpit Girl by Maximko  Shy Witch by Maximko  Whiteskin Elfgirl by Maximko  M'kuse Comission by Maximko  Warm Cup Of Tea Robo Ride 5000 by Maximko  
I'm interested with your offering. Here are my quality samples...

Lemrina Vers Envers (Aldnoah Zero Fanart) by Muzakki Shiragiku (Fatal Frame V Fanart) by Muzakki Angela Balzac (Rakuen Tsuihou Fanart) by Muzakki Because Life is Just a Game by Muzakki
NPC 001 (Made for FoyaFoya Soft) by Muzakki NPC 002 (Made for FoyaFoya Soft) by Muzakki NPC 003 (Made for FoyaFoya Soft) by Muzakki 2015-01-15 - NPC 004 (Made for FoyaFoya Soft) by Muzakki
Hi! I would love to work on your project.  Here are my samples, I hope you're interested.

Simple-colored style: 
Bullet; Red Bust : $22 (single) | $37 (couple)
Bullet; Red Full body : $33 (single) | $55 (couple)
La la la la Additional background/object : $5-25

[Commission] - smoppet by tireimisu  [Commission] - vionny rose by tireimisu  [Commission] - angelicandice by tireimisu  [Commission] - ninnonda hunhan by tireimisu  [Commission] - vince-hall by tireimisu  [Commission] - vioIetskies 01 by tireimisu  [Commission] - vioIetskies 03 by tireimisu  Baekhyun by tireimisu  Xiumin by tireimisu  Flowers for Kris: Oriental Lily by tireimisu  [color challenge] Luhaen by tireimisu 

Kim Sungjoo 21st Birthday by tireimisu  Nicola Stud by tireimisu  Walk in the park. by tireimisu 

B/W manga-rendered style: 
Bullet; Blue Bust : $23 (single) | $42 (couple)
Bullet; Blue Full body : $37 (single) | $62 (couple)

Krisbaek Ch. 02 by tireimisu  The Emperor - Kris by tireimisu  Queen of swords - Tao 2 by tireimisu  Krisyeol hug by tireimisu  Vamps Krisbaek by tireimisu  Missing You by tireimisu 

Please send me a Note if you're interested with my style, or you can email a7319586@qq.com. Thank you!
Hi,
I'm interested, here my samples..

Strike by dotlineshape Criminal Partner small by dotlineshape Super Dara by dotlineshape Spiderman vs Green Goblin by dotlineshape masha & the Bear by dotlineshape Chun-Li by dotlineshape
Quen of tedong by dotlineshape warriors by dotlineshape Batgirl Fan Art by dotlineshape ninja by dotlineshape Please Don't Eat Me by dotlineshape Medusa Sci-fi by dotlineshape

Please, note me if you're interested.
thank you for your time
For the team!
1200 points / 1 character  for Half body
 points / 1 character  for Full body
+ 800 points for detailed background 
Commission - Ai by WiskyLittle  Happy New  Year by WiskyLittle  Fairy Dragonfly by WiskyLittle Mermaid Commission by WiskyLittle Commission - Angelo and Jeffree by WiskyLittle Halloween 2014 by WiskyLittle  A Date by WiskyLittle   Reading book girl  by WiskyLittle Jinx firecracker by WiskyLittle  

POINT COMMISSION [OPEN] FREE HEADSHOT REQUEST FOR THE 200th WATCHER

Kiss Type 1 : Black and White

:star: revamp  200 Points for Headshot 

:star: revamp  300 Points  for Bust-up

:star: revamp  500 Points for Fullbody

I am interested 
I adapt to any style 
I would like to get into a project like this 
I hope to be to your liking and have a prompt positive response

exemple color

Turbo games(senshi samurai) by junxy-studio Sakura games charactere by junxy-studio  hiyori senshi samurai games by junxy-studio ali by junxy-studio Cover Slayer Cats by junxy-studio Troll ice by junxy-studio

animation sprite

exemple animation by junxy-studio senshi vs hijori game by junxy-studio turbo- senshi samuray games by junxy-studio king monkey - senshi samurai games by junxy-studio

pencil

Madara Uchiha by junxy-studio Knight by junxy-studio Elf Vampire by junxy-studio Elf Demon by junxy-studio Babydoll Suckerpunch by junxy-studio Fairchill Gen 13 by junxy-studio Genova slayer cats by junxy-studio Chapulin Colorado Extremo by junxy-studio Ryu POWER by junxy-studio
FAUNO by junxy-studio ROGUE- XMEN by junxy-studio bad Lunch by junxy-studio gil and shine -the hell by junxy-studio Demon pandora by junxy-studio WARF by junxy-studio TEMPTATION by junxy-studio NOVA by junxy-studio REMBRANT-Revenge of the Wolves by junxy-studio superman old by junxy-studio sasuke by junxy-studio Igor -Revenge of the Wolves by junxy-studio alice-Revenge of the Wolves by junxy-studio Cammy by junxy-studio ali by junxy-studio Ryu Vs Akuma by junxy-studio Cammy by junxy-studio
comic line clear

line art hentai page 1 by junxy-studio
Hi there, I'm interested in your project :) here's some samples of my work. If you think it fits to what you want, drop me a note..

Guns and Samurai - 5 by meekowdesigns   Touka : Re by meekowdesigns   Violet by meekowdesigns    Red Raja Nomad by meekowdesigns    Year of the Sheep by meekowdesigns    Gun and Samurai Specials : Christmas and New Year by meekowdesigns

link to my gallery : meekowdesigns.deviantart.com/g…
Hello im interested in your Job Offer!

Lineart: $5

Decal Commission by TopToma Zach and Cry - Commission by TopToma AH - Lineart by TopToma

Flat Color: $10
My Icon by TopToma Ask Blog by TopToma Aradia by TopToma

Flat Shade: $15
Roxy - Homestuck - Quick Draw by TopToma Achievement Hunter - Ray - Minecraft Outfit by TopToma Animal Crossing: New Leaf Villager by TopToma

Full Color: $20
Pyro - Team Fortress 2 by TopToma Samus Aran - Metroid by TopToma Super Princess Peach! - Mario by TopToma

I hope you consider! Prices can be discussed if they do not meet your expectations!