Colourist wanted

Deviantos … Last call for colourists … Come on, get your skills out !!!! We want to see them ;) 

So, if you have previous experience in graphic novel/comic book colouring, on a published level, Red Eagle Productions wants to hear from you. Submit your sample links and we'll take a gander at your goods ;)

We are currently in production with two new projects and we're looking for YOU ;)

Please email us direct to: redeagleartist11@gmail.com … Atten Chris.

Fees TBA
Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I am going to send a e-mail ^^ 
hello, i'm interested for colorist
here my coloring
Avenging Spiderman Promo Color by dotlineshape Kick Ass And Chew Bubble Gum By Squirrelshaver-d5m by dotlineshape Yelena6 pg3 Color HD by dotlineshape
Yelena6 pg2 Color HD by dotlineshape Phenomenal page 18 Color by dotlineshape Phenomenal page 17 Color by dotlineshape
other my work
dotlineshape.deviantart.com/ga…
thanks
Hey :]
I'm really interested. Here's my portfolio: FanOfTill Art
In nomine Tuo 2.0 by FanOfTill Bumblebee 2 by FanOfTill Abandoned by FanOfTill Environment 1 by FanOfTill Owen by FanOfTill Incubus by FanOfTill Commission - Gorgona by FanOfTill A little nasty gift by FanOfTill
Please send me a note if you like my works.
E-mail sent! Thanks for your time.
Hi
im interested , you can check my gallery here a7md93.deviantart.com/gallery/
Gears of War:The Hunters Squad by a7md93
Hello, Here some example of my work :

Art tread-Marco+Mary by sacodesaga  V-day gone weird !!! by sacodesaga  original character design : Altraro E. by sacodesaga  original character form : F'nz Loney by sacodesaga  
Hope you might be interested and given me a chance to working for you. 
If you want to see more ,please check my gallery : sacodesaga.deviantart.com/gall…

thank you for your time,Have a nice day.