Seeking Artist for Neko OC

Hello everyone, 

I'm currently seeking an artist to draw my Original Character (OC) for me. Her name is Lishie. She is neko (half human/half cat). 

Please see the following picture references : 

Outfit Style 1 - 
i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w… i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w… i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w… i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w…

Outfit Style 2 - 
i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w… i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w… i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w… s1074.photobucket.com/user/xli…

I'm looking for high-quality; lots of detail; semi-to-mostly realistic (I am a SUCKER for chibis tho!) 

My price range is fixed :
- $75 USD is my MAX. 
(Chibi's will max out at $20 USD)

Payment Method will be through paypal. Details will be hashed out with the artist of my choosing.

Background is optional (unless you give me a chibi.. then i want transparent).

*****Reply With Three Recent Examples. Do Not Link Me Your Portfolio. I Will Not Look At It*****
*****Do Not PM Me. I will PM You First If I Am Interested*****

Thank-you in advanced! :D
Comments72
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
mouse painting - ARIA - Commissions 2 by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-OARIA - Commissions 3 by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-OARIA - Commissions by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-O
heart attack by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-OMonster Captain America Inc. by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-Ominificent or despicficent by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-O

if u interest send me notes. thank you very much
Hi, My name is Carmen, I’m a freelance illustrator and graphic designer with over 3 years of experience. Please find a few examples of my workbelow and you can check out my full portfolio at maika.artstation.com here some examples:
blue eyes by 8maika8 War Galaxy by 8maika8 Guardians of the Galaxy - Gamora by 8maika8 freckles by 8maika8

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWChLO…

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUfUaR…

if you are interested in my work don’t hesitate in contact with me in maikavk13@gmail.com, If that’s the case I would like to know more details of the project (time frames, budget etc)

Thanks for your time
Full Size Gachapon For Aumigon by MercyAlters  Chibi Gachapon Open by MercyAlters  Derbit Breed Info Sheet by MercyAlters Bud-ie Adoptable Daisy (not Open Yet) by MercyAlters Sorry about adding four instead of three, but I hav several styles and wanted to show you some of them, hope you understand. I look forward to hearing from you :)
I'm interested :) Here an example of my art and prieces

Chibi (colour)

Chibi Heechul by Jeannelok    Monstar by Jeannelok  Baekhyun, Luhan, Tao by Jeannelok Lee Joon in SNL korea by Jeannelok Electric Shock-Wallpaper- by Jeannelok 
2.00€ (2,60$) per chibi

Chibi gif 

Bang (B.A.P) by Jeannelok Chanyeol Wolf by JeannelokMir by JeannelokZelo (B.A.P) by Jeannelok JoonSeo couple by Jeannelok

4.00€ (4,55$) per chibi gif
(5 layers. If you want more, we can talk about it)

Character manga style (pencil)

D-13 by Jeannelok

3.00€ (3,91$) per character

Character manga style colour

Kris by Jeannelok Double apple by Jeannelok Mad Clown by Jeannelok Mayu2 by Jeannelok

5.00€ (6,51$) per character

Character manga style colour B&W

Jongup by Jeannelok Teen Top Missing You by Jeannelok Bang Yong Guk Excuse Me by Jeannelok

3.00€ (3,91$) per character

Ink Drawing 

Ballerina by Jeannelok Brave [fan-art 2] by Jeannelok  Gumiho by Jeannelok
5.00€ (6,51$) per drawing

Do you want your pet in anime version?

Lain by Jeannelok
5.00€ (6,51$) per full body+chibi

If you want additional stuff in the drawing (i.e, a background or something similar), we can talk about it but the price will change. 
Hi So-Delish  ! Sounds like a great job! Would love to work with you :)

Shy Witch by Maximko  Whiteskin Elfgirl by Maximko  Cyber Cockpit Girl by Maximko  M'kuse Comission by Maximko  
I would love to draw your character for you!

Colored Chibi = $15
Line art = $8 + $6 per extra character

Chibi Commission by Toxic--Vision  Let Your Heart Decide by Toxic--Vision Mini Moon by Toxic--Vision

Single colored character with no background = $20 (+$10 for background +$15 per extra character)
Line art = $13 + $7 per extra character

Breath of Fire 3 by Toxic--Vision  Space Break by Toxic--Vision  Together We'll Shine by Toxic--Vision  Sailor Moon by Toxic--Vision

Vincent Crowe by Toxic--Vision Family by Toxic--Vision Raven Mad by Toxic--Vision
Hello im interested in your job and I hope you consider!

Examples of work
Pyro - Team Fortress 2 by TopToma Super Princess Peach! - Mario by TopToma Samus Aran - Metroid by TopToma Decal Commission by TopToma Princess Luna - by TopToma OC Tumblr Sidebar by TopToma

Prices do change with Chibi,size,and character
Prices will be talked about if you decide to work with me <3
Hello I'm interested in this offer, I'm also opening comm and here are samples of my work
CR Special Prize: Rei and Cyan by hirappon Burnt by hirappon  PN: Postcard by hirappon  

i'm interested in this commission. you can check my deviantart gallery

jonathanchanutomo.deviantart.com

and if you interested in my style, you can sent me a private note. thx a lot!

i wish i can do this project!!

Rei Ayanami by JonathanChanutomo Princess of Wales by JonathanChanutomo Her Majesty The Princess Serenity by JonathanChanutomo Concupisence by JonathanChanutomo BOCAH - Rush of the Young Blood by JonathanChanutomo Blessed Adrian Fortescue by JonathanChanutomo FROZEN by JonathanChanutomo Seductive Piratess by JonathanChanutomo The Last Vacation by JonathanChanutomo Salt Water Flying Fish by JonathanChanutomo Marissa and her Brothers by JonathanChanutomo Kuntilanak and Sundel Bolong by JonathanChanutomo Wrath of Kraken by JonathanChanutomo The Maiden and the Unicorn by JonathanChanutomo La Gitana by JonathanChanutomo Her Majesty the Queen by JonathanChanutomo Blue Blooded by JonathanChanutomo Tragoedia Gloriosa by JonathanChanutomo Boy with a Broken Heart by JonathanChanutomo Madonna of Strawberry Fields by JonathanChanutomo :thumb438763278: Greed and Glutton by JonathanChanutomo The Rococo Cheescake by JonathanChanutomo Flesh Market by JonathanChanutomo First Star by JonathanChanutomo Le Parfum et des Tentacules by JonathanChanutomo Conchita by JonathanChanutomo Happy New Year 2013! by JonathanChanutomo I'm Dreaming of a WILD Christmas by JonathanChanutomo Judith - Syuga Derrida by JonathanChanutomo Potestates Tenebrarum by JonathanChanutomo the Mutilation of a Lamb by JonathanChanutomo Untamed Beast by JonathanChanutomo Mr. and Mrs. Chanutomo by JonathanChanutomo African Supermodels by JonathanChanutomo From Morrigan with Love by JonathanChanutomo Banner of the Conqueror by JonathanChanutomo Melancolia by JonathanChanutomo Tattoo Designs by Jonathan Chanutomo by JonathanChanutomo To Feast on Her Table by JonathanChanutomo Psalmo XXII by JonathanChanutomo Home Safe by JonathanChanutomo ALL THINGS NEW by JonathanChanutomo

Beasts by JonathanChanutomo Veritas by JonathanChanutomo

Flaming Rex by JonathanChanutomo Absurd Fairy Tale by JonathanChanutomo I've Got You Under My Skin by JonathanChanutomo Nene Sakurada by JonathanChanutomo Salt Water Flying Fish by JonathanChanutomo Wrath of Kraken by JonathanChanutomo Beasts by JonathanChanutomo Mint-Chocolat by JonathanChanutomo

Another Succubus by JonathanChanutomo Pig Centaurus by JonathanChanutomo Weird Monster by JonathanChanutomo CUTE ANIMALS by JonathanChanutomo chibi 1 by JonathanChanutomo

Hi Im interested Daisy by ochunkNymph by ochunkCassandra by ochunkKii n Ann by ochunkPetrushka by ochunk
sorry i accidently sent you note :'(
Hello,
I´m interested in this job.
Here I show you some of my work:
Character design by VGontz character design 02 by VGontz Super Boy by VGontz Santi by VGontz Poker Game by VGontz Magician by VGontz Pink Panther by VGontz

My gallery:
vgontz.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks for your time!
DP - Character Concept Portrait Commission by realARTIZT  Luna - WIP - 5 by realARTIZT

I'm interested!!!! I don't do chibis tho...not at the moment anyways lol
hi, I'm interested , here you have my pricesNew Paypal Commissions by SaraDeek

parapapapapa para para by SaraDeek Fiona, Cake and Company by SaraDeek Unravel by SaraDeek Big Hero by SaraDeek Monstruo busca Monstruo by SaraDeek
Let's Rock! by debureturns Kylie by debureturns Flame On! by debureturns

Here are three of examples of my work. Here's to a successful partnership! :D
Hi,
I'm interested, here my samples..

Strike by dotlineshape Criminal Partner small by dotlineshape Super Dara by dotlineshape Spiderman vs Green Goblin by dotlineshape masha & the Bear by dotlineshape Chun-Li by dotlineshape
Quen of tedong by dotlineshape warriors by dotlineshape Batgirl Fan Art by dotlineshape ninja by dotlineshape Please Don't Eat Me by dotlineshape Medusa Sci-fi by dotlineshape

Please, note me if you're interested.
thank you for your time

regards,
Nasir Ahmad
Hello, I'm interested !! (:
Here are some examples of my work: 

Girl Illustration 2 by Afro-Muffin92 Blonde Girl by Afro-Muffin92 Girl Illustration by Afro-Muffin92
Anna  by Afro-Muffin92 Rapunzel by Afro-Muffin92 Eugenee by Afro-Muffin92
Just a Girl by Afro-Muffin92 Come on by Afro-Muffin92 Sketching ! by Afro-Muffin92

Interested Year of the wood Sheep 2015 by HaruShadows  Kiki by HaruShadows  Enchantra by HaruShadows  Pretty in Pink Comm by HaruShadows  Gothic Pastel Buttons by HaruShadows  Sweet Dreamer by HaruShadows  Demonous by HaruShadows  Sailor Venus by HaruShadows  Character Designs Comm by HaruShadows  Layla design Comm by HaruShadows  lilo and stitch comm by HaruShadows  Buttons by HaruShadows  Twilight Heart by HaruShadows  
Hello there,

I like drawing nekos :)

Since I work traditionally, I'll even be happy to ship the original artwork to you, if you like.

Black Widow Grey by C21  Spooky Life Drawing #4 by C21  Lady Jaye, Scarlett, Baroness sketch card by C21  

Drop me a line if you like my style and we can discuss it.

Cheers,

Christopher