artist needed for fake medical pamphlet

Hello my fellow deviants, 

I'm looking so someone who has experience in creating brochures, advertisements, and the like to help me create a fake-medical pamphlet. This will look similar to the kind you might see at a doctors officer, complete with close up looks at the body tissue when under attack from the disease. This is for a a kickstarter project and will be used as one of the "extra" gifts for high donors.

The disease itself is a for mutagenic contagion similar to the type in the Resident Evil franchise. All this is for a kickstarter campaign that I'm doing to promote a comic book that I'm currently writing. 

This pamphlet will include both illustrations (some of which I will provide, some I hope you can create) and textbook of which I will provide, your job is to put them together in a slick-looking product. 

To better help illustrate the kind of product I'm working on, here are two of the illustrations that will be a part of the finished work. Thank you all for your time. 

Please message me on my page, not on here, if you have any further questions.
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello, I've made some advertisements in the past. I would have no issue doing this kind of work. :)

My portfolio can be found here: moniquewiegandart.weebly.com/g…

If you'd like to work with me, please email me at monique.renee.art@gmail.com so we can talk further.

Thank you so much for your time!
Hi, I don't see your examples..
Sounds like a cool project. I would want to see the outcome!