$500 per sheet for AOE2-style sprites - LOTS OF SHEETS!

I'm looking for an artist that specializes in isometric pre-rendered 3d sprite creation. My game is a browser-based medieval RTS, styled after games like of AOE2, Starcraft 1, TA: Kingdoms and WC2. 

Your first task will be to create a 3d model of a knight based on some pictures for inspiration. Then you will create a single PNG containing 256 frames of the following:

Run, 8 directions, 8 frames: N, NE, E, SE, S, etc

Attack, 8 directions, 8 frames

Idle, 8 directions, 8 frames

Die, 8 directions, 8 frames

Total of 256 frames. If I like your work, I'll give you more. There is the potential for months, if not years, of work here. 

Example:
opengameart.org/sites/default/…

Note: there's a lot more than 256 frames in that example. And the sprites you'll be doing will be taller as this is a goblin. But the proportion will be about the same. 

Look at aoe2 unit screenshots for more examples. I'm looking to emulate that style. 

BONUS if you actually play RTS games. 

If you're interested, post your work here. Absolutely must be relevant work. No personal portraits, landscapes, oil paintings or 2d sprites please. 

If you'd like to know more about the game, you can go to www.kingsandkastles.com.

Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
mouse painting - ARIA - Commissions 2 by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-OARIA - Commissions 3 by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-OARIA - Commissions by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-O
heart attack by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-OMonster Captain America Inc. by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-Ominificent or despicficent by A-D-I--N-U-G-R-O-H-O

if u interest send me notes. thank you very much
I have previously worked creating isometric tiles, and I can model/render the knight for you with different poses and directions. Here are some samples of my work:

drive.google.com/folderview?id…