unique character illustrator needed for amazing new game

Concept

very cool big world mobile game, with superpower players, lazer eye penguins and lots and lots of unique fun stuff

Specifications

We are looking or a diverse illustrator/artists, who wants to be involved from day one in storyboarding, imagining, designing, and producing the full artwork for a cWe are looking or a diverse illustrator/artist, who wants to be involved from day one in storyboarding, imagining, designing, and producing the full artwork for a unique mobile game. The ideal illustrators will have a vested interest in producing the best possible for us and themselves.

We need you to be sketching out our ideas, incorporating the overall narrative, outlining key stages; and exploring many more areas of the game intricacies, making sure the visuals are consistent across the local game-play and the larger time-line.

Individual pieces of the game will need your flair and style: from tiny pixelated graphics, to character design (which includes: lots of individual anatomy elements and specific characteristics, eg: body shapes, limbs, attire and accessories). You will also be involved in illustrating the landscape of the game which your characters inhabit; from funky buildings to rolling hills which jump off the page.

We have a lot of characters ready to reinterpret as sources of inspiration, and character outlines to get your creative juices flowing. As a chief creative, you'll have full input on the project from beginning to end to help us visualise our idea. The technicalities will be our department, yours will be to make our ideas exciting, beautiful and different.

Game knowledge not required, but helpful. Character creation experience is essential.

A range of styles we would love:

* 60s cartoons (The Jetsons)
* British 80s comics (Banana Man)
* 90s retro (Ren & Stimpy)
* modern Manga (pokemon)
* Pixel art

We are looking to select young minded individual creatives. Agencies or agents of agencies need not apply.

If you're interested send us a message and a link to some samples of your work and tell us why you want to be involved!

pay to be negotiated on experience .. but it is a paid job!

really don't want anything generic

Comments30
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Note sent. Thank you for reading.
Hi 
my name is Alexis Vivallo, i´m a profesional illustrator with 4 years of experience.
trough the years, i been working on diferent proyects like, character design for videogames, comics, and childrens illustration.

some of my works.
Kitty by Alexisvivallo bullyproof!! by Alexisvivallo 
run by Alexisvivallo jasmine by Alexisvivallo 

and my portfolio.
alexisvivallo.daportfolio.com/

if you are interested in my work, please contact me at Alexisvivallo@gmail.com.

best regards!!
Hi!
I would love to help you with the project!
First, for the huge amount of character design work, and second for the opportunity to work on the style I love, which is animation. Is just a win/win situation.
Here you can see examples of my work:
cloverskull.deviantart.com/
Be brave by cLoVeRsKuLLFighter sketch by cLoVeRsKuLLRincewind by cLoVeRsKuLLConina by cLoVeRsKuLL
Also I welcome you to check my portfolio website
cargocollective.com/raquelgris…
You can contact me either by replying to this note or by send my an email to raquelgrisales@gmail.com

Thank You
Raquel
Hello there, I am really interested in this project.
Here are some examples of my work.
Rune (request 7) by cnerone21The boy by cnerone21Acid Goblin (updated) by cnerone21
Monkey Face by cnerone21Goblin by cnerone21Maskoforos 2 by cnerone21
Please note me if you like my style and thanks for the consideration. :D (Big Grin)
Hello. I think I would be a good fit for this project. I have studied games design at university and enjoy experiementing with all kinds of art. Here are some examples of my work. If you have any questions feel free to message me. Thanks for your consideration.

Sanji by wanderingstreet Son of Batman by wanderingstreet Just for fun by wanderingstreet Starfire by wanderingstreet Nightwing by wanderingstreet The Main Man by wanderingstreet Dragon Elf by wanderingstreet Ninja stages by wanderingstreet Sharkgirl by wanderingstreet AFL round 1 by wanderingstreet Knight cover by wanderingstreet
Gai by wanderingstreet Gai - side walking animation by wanderingstreet Gai - walking animation by wanderingstreet Rwby - Nora by wanderingstreet   RWBY by wanderingstreet   Sword Art Online by wanderingstreet   Kill La Kill All Finished by wanderingstreet  
My name is Peter, and I've been a professional artist for over 20 years. I've worked on many different styles of games, from Vegas Towers HD to Game of Thrones Ascent, and have some styles of my own that are a bit different. I can do everything, from logos to concept art to animated sprites, while maintaining a consistent style and level of polish. Check out my website, and if you'd like to team up send me a line!
www.artofpeterwhite.com/web/
Logos and Titles by samuraipeter   It Was Where The Note Had Promised by samuraipeter Future City by samuraipeter A Quiet Place No One Goes To by samuraipeter Swamp People by samuraipeter Antharion Poster Art by samuraipeter Vegas Towers HD parallax background by samuraipeter Game Mockup by samuraipeter Spaceman by samuraipeter Jet-pack-raccoon by samuraipeter fire wyrm by samuraipeter Pikeman by samuraipeter Plague Inn 1 by samuraipeter Plague Inn 2 by samuraipeter pWhite-Inn-4 by samuraipeter Adventure 2e by samuraipeter I Keep The Signal Fire by samuraipeter Antharion Early Title Screen GIF by samuraipeter Antharion Even Older Animated Title Screen by samuraipeter Oliver by samuraipeter Adventure1 by samuraipeter
Hello there, I am really interested in this project.
Here are some examples of my work.
Rune (request 7) by cnerone21The boy by cnerone21Acid Goblin (updated) by cnerone21
Monkey Face by cnerone21Goblin by cnerone21Maskoforos 2 by cnerone21
Please note me if you like my style and thanks for the consideration. :D (Big Grin)
Hello,
I'm Getsu, a freelance artist. I'm interested in your project, it looks fun and entertaining (lazer eye penguin!). I had game experience in the past, and those were good adventures.

I can adapt myself with pixelated images (for equipment or button, I imagine) to real designs.
Here are a sample of my works :
Character design - Halvar by Getsuart Tibera by Getsuart
Commission - Lin DeVarrot by Getsuart Avatar Kyoshi by Getsuart Clair Obscur- Thot, the god of moon and stars by Getsuart
La cascade by Getsuart Morning by Getsuart
www.getsu.org/wp-content/uploa…
www.getsu.org/wp-content/uploa…

Feel free to contact me by note if you want to work with me, so that we can talk more about your game, graphic designs, budget, etc...
Thank you.
Hi I am interested in the advertisement here you sending my link guillo0 guillo0.daportfolio.com/
Hi,
 I'm a freelance artist working on fantasy, science fiction illustrations and concept arts.

I find my skill can fulfill your need for the project.
 Please take a look at my porfolio for consideration.

www.artstation.com/artist/thej…

Thank you.
oblivious by flowuhbedtime story by flowuh[Commission] SortOfOutThere by flowuh
if interested note me xx
thanks for looking! *\(^o^)/*
I`m interested, seems it will be one epic game for sure lol, here`s some of my sample artwork and past work. including pixel art and character creation, please send me a note or reply if you`re interested :) (Smile)

Pixel art commission by Wenart Nintendo Handheld family by Wenart My work place by Wenart Jinggle Hell by Wenart Boar Rider by Wenart Thanks 200K! by Wenart Congratulation Naruto! by Wenart Darksoul by Wenart Kurai Hotoke by Wenart Joker by Wenart ::Commision:: Rakhiel by Wenart The Ritual by Wenart CIvilization by Wenart Rouge by Wenart Wrecking Ball by Wenart Chuuu ~ by Wenart
Interested. Please see link for  samples of my style.

carlogarde.deviantart.com/
Note sent.
CV.
Hi, im interested, here are some examples:
Casual Samus by Exael-XCyberpunk by Exael-XAlter by Exael-XSupergirl by Exael-XEvelynn the widowmaker - redesign by Exael-XSteampunk North by Exael-XThe Nine-Tailed Fox by Exael-XElisa y los Mutantes by Exael-XLee the Ascendant by Exael-XSophia Huasa Elegante by Exael-XRogue by Exael-X

i'm interested in this commission. you can check my deviantart gallery

jonathanchanutomo.deviantart.com

and if you interested in my style, you can sent me a private note. thx a lot!

i wish i can do this project!!

Rei Ayanami by JonathanChanutomo Princess of Wales by JonathanChanutomo Her Majesty The Princess Serenity by JonathanChanutomo Concupisence by JonathanChanutomo BOCAH - Rush of the Young Blood by JonathanChanutomo Blessed Adrian Fortescue by JonathanChanutomo FROZEN by JonathanChanutomo Seductive Piratess by JonathanChanutomo The Last Vacation by JonathanChanutomo Salt Water Flying Fish by JonathanChanutomo Marissa and her Brothers by JonathanChanutomo Kuntilanak and Sundel Bolong by JonathanChanutomo Wrath of Kraken by JonathanChanutomo The Maiden and the Unicorn by JonathanChanutomo La Gitana by JonathanChanutomo Her Majesty the Queen by JonathanChanutomo Blue Blooded by JonathanChanutomo Tragoedia Gloriosa by JonathanChanutomo Boy with a Broken Heart by JonathanChanutomo Madonna of Strawberry Fields by JonathanChanutomo Starving Girl in the Subway by JonathanChanutomo Greed and Glutton by JonathanChanutomo The Rococo Cheescake by JonathanChanutomo Flesh Market by JonathanChanutomo First Star by JonathanChanutomo Le Parfum et des Tentacules by JonathanChanutomo Conchita by JonathanChanutomo Happy New Year 2013! by JonathanChanutomo I'm Dreaming of a WILD Christmas by JonathanChanutomo Judith - Syuga Derrida by JonathanChanutomo Potestates Tenebrarum by JonathanChanutomo the Mutilation of a Lamb by JonathanChanutomo Untamed Beast by JonathanChanutomo Mr. and Mrs. Chanutomo by JonathanChanutomo African Supermodels by JonathanChanutomo From Morrigan with Love by JonathanChanutomo Banner of the Conqueror by JonathanChanutomo Melancolia by JonathanChanutomo Tattoo Designs by Jonathan Chanutomo by JonathanChanutomo To Feast on Her Table by JonathanChanutomo Psalmo XXII by JonathanChanutomo Home Safe by JonathanChanutomo ALL THINGS NEW by JonathanChanutomo

Beasts by JonathanChanutomo Veritas by JonathanChanutomo

Flaming Rex by JonathanChanutomo Absurd Fairy Tale by JonathanChanutomo I've Got You Under My Skin by JonathanChanutomo Nene Sakurada by JonathanChanutomo Salt Water Flying Fish by JonathanChanutomo Wrath of Kraken by JonathanChanutomo Beasts by JonathanChanutomo Mint-Chocolat by JonathanChanutomo

Another Succubus by JonathanChanutomo Pig Centaurus by JonathanChanutomo Weird Monster by JonathanChanutomo CUTE ANIMALS by JonathanChanutomo chibi 1 by JonathanChanutomo

Hi

I am interested in working on this project.
Here is a link to my gallery:
kidbrainer.deviantart.com/gall…

I am fresh out of college and slowly finding my way. I love doing concept art and working on designs of all ranges.
Experience includes graphic design, character design, concept designing for animation and gaming projects, and more.

I grew up on the cartoons of the styles you mentioned and can adapt to any style with ease.

If you are interested, you can contact me here. For a immediate response, please email me at kidbrainer@gmail.com.
Hey :]
I'm really interested. Here's my portfolio: FanOfTill Art
In nomine Tuo 2.0 by FanOfTill Bumblebee 2 by FanOfTill Abandoned by FanOfTill Environment 1 by FanOfTill Owen by FanOfTill Incubus by FanOfTill Commission - Gorgona by FanOfTill A little nasty gift by FanOfTill
Please send me a note if you like my works.
Greetings,

I am interested in working on your project.
I accept Paypal and can be contacted by note or:
alyshellscraftshack@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you!

Alyshells

Animals:
Bat the Birds and the Beasts by Alyshells
Dog Pet Portrait by Alyshells
Crazy Dogs by Alyshells

People:
Portrait by Alyshells
Portrait Campfire by Alyshells
Portrait Illustration by Alyshells
Flower Lady Portriat Painting by Alyshells
Portrait with Dog by Alyshells

Monsters:
Tree Man by Alyshells
Skullees Dude by Alyshells
Cthulhu by Alyshells
Pompa Lobster by Alyshells
Cactus Man by Alyshells

Book Pages:
Rumpelstiltskin by Alyshells
The Ahuizotl by Alyshells
Strawberry MilkShake Monsters by Alyshells
Winged Genie by Alyshells
Hello there. I think I could do something you would be happy with.

Here are a few styles I have tackled in the past (I am not limited to these, I can do any you want)

Style sample sheet with James by Horace-Bulregard

And here is my basic pricing list:

Pricing list by Horace-Bulregard

These are admittedly a little dated, so feel free to peruse my gallery on here for a better idea of where my skillset is now.

Thank you for your time!