Buying commissions!

I'm willing to buy some commissions of my characters from people. Most of my characters are humanoid. 

I'm mostly looking for art of these characters, but I may also ask for other characters!

I don't care about the price, however, if you don't provide either examples and prices, or a link to a journal, I won't check it out. Saying 'Check out my page' won't do anything and I will ignore any notes. Just comment. I will contact you if I'm interested.

Olivier by ElithianFox  Travis Helforde by ElithianFox  Gar's updated ref sheet by ElithianFox  Mortimer by ElithianFox  Kia by ElithianFox
Comments260
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello hello!

My name is Sluggy.
I have a very good rep with my commissioners. Its been a pleasure working with all of them.

I am open to working with you to create the character that you have in mind.

More helpful info can be found here in my journal:
Commission List/Info (UPDATED AND NEW INFO!!!)
*Help This Artist*
:bulletpink: Need a new car :bulletpink:
*Specials:*
:bulletpink: If you commission me with an adoptable bought from me you get 25% off your purchase :bulletpink:
*How To Contact me:*
:bulletpink: Send me a note on DA
:bulletpink: Send me an email at jadesgonefishin@hotmail.com
*Payments:*
:bulletpink: Paypal only
:bulletpink: Payment is UPFRONT in FULL
:bulletpink: Remember to choose the "Friends and Family" and "services" options.
:bulletpink: Payment does not include paypals charges
*WISHLIST:*
When I have worked out all the kinks of having a wishlist I will update again.
The price of the object bought will be the decider of the type and quality of commission you will receive.

Prices can be found here in this nifty little chart:
Commission List (UPDATED!!!) by SlugBurger

I have two styles that I use and enjoy for commissions

Style #1
Pillow Talk (Art Trade) by SlugBurger That was A Workout (Commission) by SlugBurger You look like Watermelon (fanpro 1400) by SlugBurger You Feelin Lucky Punk (Commission) by SlugBurger Walk that Walk :Commission: by SlugBurger Battle Torn (Commission) by SlugBurger Do you wanna build a pillow fort!? (Commission) by SlugBurger To Have Just A Moment (commission) by SlugBurger

Style #2 (more cartoonish)
You may kiss my hand (Character Design Commission) by SlugBurger Miss Universe Adoptable *Open* *SOLD* by SlugBurger Classy Monster Lady *Sold* by SlugBurger

I also do sales and discounts for my favored commissioners which you can find more info on here:
Something for my favored commissionersEDIT:

Helllllo Nerds
!I will start a raffle once I reach 200 watchers or earlier if it takes to long!

Ive thought this out and I think this is a good idea for everyone!
So this is how its going to go down.
Im going to make a list of past commissioners based on
1. If they tipped me
2. The amount of commissions they have ordered
3. How friendly they have been
  (THIS ONE IS A MUST!)
4. Should be a follower
There will be no set amount of commissioners I can add to the list as of right now.

Every once and a while I will do a raffle of sorts for the people on the list and I will pick out a name.
They will have 2 choices at this point.
1. A "finished" picture at $25 (compared to the $35)
il
2. a free colored sketch
(I may switch up prizes now and aga

Thank you very much and I hope to hear from you soon!

~Sluggy
Many successful commissions. Rates are £25 p/h or can come to agreements with larger projects.
Andrew's Half-wit Sisters by Granitoons Sea Dogs and wolf whistles by Granitoons No drinking and sailing by Granitoons A striking entrance by Granitoons Rachel takes out Owl Capone and his boys by Granitoons Princess, you slay me! by Granitoons DG model by Granitoons AC - 'AstroCat Vs the Terror of ACRONIM' part 1 by Granitoons
Hello! I'm currently doing commissions, here are some recent examples :D :

Firebug by Alaksi Campfire by Alaksi Yet another random dragon by Alaksi A Grim Bloody Fable by Alaksi Flambebe by Alaksi

My commission info is here: andrea-draws.tumblr.com/commis…
doing chibi commission 200 pts
Chibi commission ( shinobu ) by Tanniet Chibi commission ( demon ) by Tanniet Oc Alice  by Tanniet
all in one page, easy access.
 Commissions: OPEN! by ishali

I’m Don Edwards, and I deal primarily in comic book art (pencils, inks, letters, colors, and layouts) and graphics but I’m also adept at character concept art, kid’s books, multi-media cover design (books, DVDs, CDs, etc.), movie poster design, logos, photo manipulation, and web-based graphics! I have been working full time as an independent freelance comic artist/graphic designer since 2009 becoming involved in projects ranging from logo and business card design to a 40 page graphic novel and video game storyboards!

Single character commissions are $25 USD. Paypal friendly.

I love what I do and love working with people to help bring their vision to life and make it real and accessible to all those fans out there lying in wait, anxious to discover the next new awesome thing. Check out my links below and if you like what you see or have questions about what I can do that might not be represented in any of my galleries, shoot me an email or a message!

Thanks! Have an awesome day!

Contact information:

Email:  (/don.edwards.1972@gmail.com)

Twitter:  (@GreenDuckie)

Facebook (fan page):  www.facebook.com/donedwardsart

Instagram:  www.instagram.com/donedwards1/

Tumblr: greenduckie.tumblr.com/

HERE’S A LINK TO MY ONLINE PORTFOLIO:

www.donedwardsart.blogspot.com  

Hello,

I'm interested with your offer.
I have a commission sheet with prices and examples:
Commission Sheet by Silartworks
Feel free to contact me here or info@silartworks.com for any following up purposes.

Thank you for your time,

Silvija S.
Hey,
I'm interested! Here's my prices: d.facdn.net/art/goldammer/1417…

Examples of my art:
Seagull Gryphon by Ucaliptic Vermando by Ucaliptic Demonize Commission by Ucaliptic Behemoth sketch commish by Ucaliptic Gamera by Ucaliptic Godzilla's death by Ucaliptic Commish- Becaria vs Smaug by Ucaliptic Slugera- Commission by Ucaliptic Watch the Torch by Ucaliptic

Hope t hear from you!
Im having a sale right now so now is a good time to get a commission if your looking for one!

Bullet; Red Lineart: $3 and $2 for any extra person
Decal Commission by TopToma Zach and Cry - Commission by TopToma AH - Lineart by TopToma

Bullet; Orange Flat Color: $5 and $3 for any extra person
Steven Universe - OC by TopToma  Jasper and Peridot - Commission by TopTomaCIS Rarity by TopTomaAsk Blog by TopToma

Bullet; Yellow Flat Shade: $10 and $5 for any extra person
Achievement Hunter - Ray - Minecraft Outfit by TopTomaAnimal Crossing: New Leaf Villager by TopTomaOC Tumblr Sidebar by TopTomaRoxy - Homestuck - Quick Draw by TopToma

Bullet; Green Full Color: $15 and $6 for any extra person
Pyro - Team Fortress 2 by TopTomaBirds Birds Birds by TopTomaSuper Princess Peach! - Mario by TopTomaHarley Quinn - Batman by TopTomaSamus Aran - Metroid by TopTomaPrincess Luna - by TopToma

Original prices: tomatop.tumblr.com/tagged/comm…

I don't really have boundaries when it comes to rules so things i wont draw are very slim.
If you dont agree with the prices they can be changed to fit your bank!
I hope you consider and thank you for your time c;

I’m interested;

My portfolio:

xxfenrierxx.deviantart.com/gal…

My full gallery :

xxfenrierxx.deviantart.com/gal…

My price rates are at my journal:

xxfenrierxx.deviantart.com/jou…

Pm me so we can talk about details, Thanks.

Valkiry versus Jormungandr by XxFenrierxX Thylacosmilus by XxFenrierxX Australovenator by XxFenrierxX The Magician by XxFenrierxX Worgen by XxFenrierxX Pretorian Werewolf by XxFenrierxX Comission: Sol Key Tatto by XxFenrierxX Playing by XxFenrierxX PC Guy by XxFenrierxX Pissed off Shark by XxFenrierxX

I think you may fancy my style, have a look:
Commission - Yoshiko by He-deThrough the forest by He-de Little family by He-de Selfie!! by He-de BH6 Wallpapers by He-de Commission - Luna by He-de Azula by He-de Aang by He-de Sora by He-de Ink Commission by He-de Letze's home by He-de KK meets Serenity by He-de
And here's my price info:
COMMISSION INFO by He-de
Hope to hear from you soon! =D (Big Grin)
hello hope you like my work...check it out here:
dreamexperience.deviantart.com…

15$ each
Hi,

Chou Yan by abarazi Arthur by abarazi Crawler by abarazi Red Tshirt by abarazi Smoking French by abarazi
Hour Rate US $32

ILLUSTRATION
  • Cel Shading US $160+ (5+ Hours)
  • Painted US $224+ (7+ Hours)
  • Simple Character Design [Line art, flat colour] US $320+ (10+ Hours)
  • Full Character Design [Line art, cel, three facial expressions, one pose] US $480+ (15+ Hours)
Thanks for your time.
hi i am interested in working for you, please check my gallery and see if you like my style.
Black Gold Saw by titi-artwork  Felicia by titi-artwork  kitsunemimi by titi-artwork  
Morrigan by titi-artwork  Steampunk girl by titi-artwork  My own death by titi-artwork
Seiya divne cloth by titi-artwork  Hannya by titi-artwork  Nude Test by titi-artwork  
hello, i charge 30 per colored character, but my style might edge more towards the horror side of things, haha.
I am interested in hearing more about your project. I would charge between $30-$50usd. Please review my work here along with www.zackagardner.tumblr.com and www.instagram.com/zackagardner 

Please contact me at zackagardner@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to commission me. 

Thanks!

Hornpot  Clawdia by zackagardner
I make waist up for 20 usd :D 
Myleadeviantart by Haru-mon Opheriade by Haru-mon
Interested! Here are a few examples of my work, with prices listed below:
Mac by attila-the-honeypie Dragon Head by attila-the-honeypie Miko by attila-the-honeypie SwanQueen by attila-the-honeypie Roxanne Ishtar by attila-the-honeypie Goat Man Sketch by attila-the-honeypie Wolfgang the Banana Prince by attila-the-honeypie Epic Outfit by attila-the-honeypie

Chibi- $5 per character (Full Color/No or Plain Color Background)
Headshot- $10 per character (Full Color/No or Plain Color Background)
Waist Up- $15 per character (Full Color/No or Plain Color Background)
Full Body- $25 per character (Full Color/No or Plain Color Background)
+$15 for background
Half Price for Lineart only
Additional charge may be added based on complexity, props, etc.
Prices remain the same for both animal and humanoid characters.

Attila