Looking for a unique artist

I am looking for an artist to render an action figure that can be placed over a human thumb. The character will be created using a 3D printer so detail of the concept is important but not as much on the completed figure. The Torso will slide over an adult thumb. The head, arms, and legs are detachable. I have unique method of attaching these to the torso. This is the last step needed so that I can submit for patent. I will need a completed figure image an exploded view. The image will need to represent a warrior; Gladiator, ninja, samurai, elf, etc. Please keep in mind that the size of the figure will be slightly larger than an adult thumb so please keep head, arms, and legs proportionate. 3D printing software a plus but not necessary.

I will be offering a percentage from sales of these action figures, and compensation on the completion of each rendering. Please submit any questions you may have.

Thank you
Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi! I'm interested your works!
I draw Manga/Anime style.

Hope I can make your choice, thank you :aww:

My commission's still on PROMOTION!!
Portfolio Cover by daFlique Nisit by daFlique In the Jungle by daFlique Raid Bolt Fennia Contest by daFlique Bunny boxer in the dusk [Nena] by daFlique Redraw my OC - Chrono by daFlique Got released by daFlique Brave frontier: Narumika by daFlique By~ne VS Chrono battle scene 01 by daFlique Cool boy by daFlique OC Chubby 01 by daFlique
Hello im interested in your Job Offer!

Lineart: $5

Decal Commission by TopToma Zach and Cry - Commission by TopToma AH - Lineart by TopToma

Flat Color: $10
My Icon by TopToma Ask Blog by TopToma Aradia by TopToma

Flat Shade: $15
Roxy - Homestuck - Quick Draw by TopToma Achievement Hunter - Ray - Minecraft Outfit by TopToma Animal Crossing: New Leaf Villager by TopToma

Full Color: $20
Pyro - Team Fortress 2 by TopToma Samus Aran - Metroid by TopToma Super Princess Peach! - Mario by TopToma

I hope you consider! Prices can be discussed if they do not meet your expectations!
Hello!
Larry Here! :D
A Landscape You Can't See (Arron Taylor Johnson) by LarryGaGa Rubbery Protection by LarryGaGa Icy Pop! by LarryGaGa Banana In Pajamas by LarryGaGa
Sentaro Kawabuchi by LarryGaGa KYLE THE UNICORN X M. KITSUNE AND D.V.N by LarryGaGa Big Hero 6: Tadashi Hamada by LarryGaGa
Captain America by LarryGaGa Draw This Again 2012-2015 (Thanatos) by LarryGaGa
U.S.M by LarryGaGa
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEREOFRENIK by LarryGaGa Akihiko Sanada by LarryGaGa

Have a nice day!!! Looking forward from you!
Hey :]
I'm really interested. Here's my portfolio: FanOfTill Art
In nomine Tuo 2.0 by FanOfTill Bumblebee 2 by FanOfTill Abandoned by FanOfTill Environment 1 by FanOfTill Owen by FanOfTill Incubus by FanOfTill Commission - Gorgona by FanOfTill A little nasty gift by FanOfTill
Please send me a note if you like my works.
 Hello,

I invite you to visit my site artbysoares.com if interested please contact me, thank you.

i'm interested in this commission. you can check my deviantart gallery

jonathanchanutomo.deviantart.com

and if you interested in my style, you can sent me a private note. thx a lot!

i wish i can do this project!!

Rei Ayanami by JonathanChanutomo Princess of Wales by JonathanChanutomo Her Majesty The Princess Serenity by JonathanChanutomo Concupisence by JonathanChanutomo BOCAH - Rush of the Young Blood by JonathanChanutomo Blessed Adrian Fortescue by JonathanChanutomo FROZEN by JonathanChanutomo Seductive Piratess by JonathanChanutomo The Last Vacation by JonathanChanutomo Salt Water Flying Fish by JonathanChanutomo Marissa and her Brothers by JonathanChanutomo Kuntilanak and Sundel Bolong by JonathanChanutomo Wrath of Kraken by JonathanChanutomo The Maiden and the Unicorn by JonathanChanutomo La Gitana by JonathanChanutomo Her Majesty the Queen by JonathanChanutomo Blue Blooded by JonathanChanutomo Tragoedia Gloriosa by JonathanChanutomo Boy with a Broken Heart by JonathanChanutomo Madonna of Strawberry Fields by JonathanChanutomo Starving Girl in the Subway by JonathanChanutomo Greed and Glutton by JonathanChanutomo The Rococo Cheescake by JonathanChanutomo Flesh Market by JonathanChanutomo First Star by JonathanChanutomo Le Parfum et des Tentacules by JonathanChanutomo Conchita by JonathanChanutomo Happy New Year 2013! by JonathanChanutomo I'm Dreaming of a WILD Christmas by JonathanChanutomo Judith - Syuga Derrida by JonathanChanutomo Potestates Tenebrarum by JonathanChanutomo the Mutilation of a Lamb by JonathanChanutomo Untamed Beast by JonathanChanutomo Mr. and Mrs. Chanutomo by JonathanChanutomo African Supermodels by JonathanChanutomo From Morrigan with Love by JonathanChanutomo Banner of the Conqueror by JonathanChanutomo Melancolia by JonathanChanutomo Tattoo Designs by Jonathan Chanutomo by JonathanChanutomo To Feast on Her Table by JonathanChanutomo Psalmo XXII by JonathanChanutomo Home Safe by JonathanChanutomo ALL THINGS NEW by JonathanChanutomo

Beasts by JonathanChanutomo Veritas by JonathanChanutomo

Flaming Rex by JonathanChanutomo Absurd Fairy Tale by JonathanChanutomo I've Got You Under My Skin by JonathanChanutomo Nene Sakurada by JonathanChanutomo Salt Water Flying Fish by JonathanChanutomo Wrath of Kraken by JonathanChanutomo Beasts by JonathanChanutomo Mint-Chocolat by JonathanChanutomo

Another Succubus by JonathanChanutomo Pig Centaurus by JonathanChanutomo Weird Monster by JonathanChanutomo CUTE ANIMALS by JonathanChanutomo chibi 1 by JonathanChanutomo

Have many years experience writing and drawing cartoons and comic strips both traditionally and digitally coloured. Great characters, backgrounds, stories and designs. Many successful commissions. Rates are £25 p/h or can come to agreements with larger projects.

Map of Taffy-land by Granitoons No drinking and sailing by Granitoons Timeless Friendship by Granitoons Sea Dogs and wolf whistles by Granitoons Vampire Valentines by Granitoons
Hi, do you need a sculptor or an illustrator?
cool project!  Good Luck! :)
Hello. 

I just came across your add and thought i would offer my services to you. 

Here is a link to my art portfolio and my Deviant Art gallery 
chrisbryer.daportfolio.com/gal… 
And here is a link to my commission prices.
kingvego.deviantart.com/journa…

If you are interested in hiring me you can send me an email. My email address is chris_bryer@hotmail.com Thank you for your time.
Hello, I'm interested, please check my journal: February Commissions
Here's my gallery: dascia.deviantart.com/gallery/
Hi !

I can draw illustrations for your project.
Story book illustrations (both cover and book inside), Concept design (both characters and environments, cover art, game projects, coloring lines for comics, etc.)
I am interested in painting for children's educational gameplay/ storybook illustration applications.  

Please contact me at  3d2dizayn@gmail.com for all commissions, we will discuss the commission, pricing, and everything else through mail.

my website: www.3d2dizayn.com/
my Facebook page:  www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art…

*Paypal transfer only.
my digital painting  Tutorial website: tuts.3d2dizayn.com/index.php/c…

balloon colors by eydii
  Harry Potter portrait cartoon by eydii Painting the spring time by eydii
 painting the cat by eydii Painting Treasure cave Storybook Illlustration by eydii 
 new cartoon style illustration by eydii Painting Happy Smile by eydii

I can draw this kind of sketches and colors.

Hatice Character Concept Design For Children Book  by eydii  3d2dizayn Hatice Storybook Paragraph Illustration- by eydii  Copy of sketch hb 17 by eydii  Imaginary Portrait Ilustration-08 Hatice by eydii  Imaginary Portrait Ilustration-09 Hatice by eydii  Copy of sketch hb 17 by eydii  Sketch Hb 17 by eydii  Www.3d2dizayn.com Hatice Client Job Children Book  by eydii