Illustration for novel (Dreamgate: The Beast's Paws) 3rd re-post.

hello. i am really looking for illustrators for my novel. I have re-posted this 3 times now and i haven't gotten any replies. i have posted the first 3 chapters so if you like what you see, i would really appreciate it if you could illustrate for it. anyone who wants to participate should know that i require anthropomorphic animals as characters. some may consider this furry art and if you are against this type of thing or just can't draw it, i suggest you leave this thread now. as for the people who are intrested in drawing, send me a sample of Riley the Badger. (he is black with a red stripe in place of the normal black stripe that badgers have. the red stripe also goes to his palms.) so i can see your art style. here is a rough sketch done by my friend on miiverse if you need refrences. miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AY… please keep in mind to draw this in your own art style. don't try to copy off of the miiverse sketch. there will also be alot of action and fight scenes in dreamgate so if you are unable to draw this, you are not what i'm looking for.
thanks.
Comments51
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

hello,

I offer you my pen. =)

I finish an order this weekend. I would be available for some orders.

Here are some ideas of my style

[Spring] Mystic wood by Daswhox Daenerys by Daswhox Feanor house by Daswhox Silmarillion_Mandos cavern by Daswhox

for my price: bookofdaswhox.wordpress.com/co…
Have a good day <3

Hi! It might be interesting.

Some of my art:

The Princess Who Loved Rain by EldarZakirovSexyCat-CloseUp by EldarZakirov Sexy, Fluffy, Pretty Cat... by EldarZakirovCate Moss by EldarZakirovBeyond the Wall by EldarZakirov The Exodus. Cover Art by EldarZakirov The Intern by EldarZakirov   Bearing Hope by EldarZakirov  Royal Quest Cards by EldarZakirov Latimeria ancient contemporary by EldarZakirov Mammoth by EldarZakirov Nepal girl as the Kumari goddes (previous version) by EldarZakirov The Hermitage Court Chamber Herald Cat by EldarZakirov Night... by EldarZakirov Halloween Stuff by EldarZakirov The Hermitage Court Chamber cat 2014 revised by EldarZakirov The Hermitage Court Confectioner Apprentice Cat by EldarZakirov

Contact me via eldar-sky-fi@inbox.ru
Hello!
I'm interested.
Here're my general prices and samples.
Commission Chart by Denba-kun
I'm interested. And I'd be able to get it done over the weekend.

Samples of what I can do:

Ten Nights At Teddy's by kyrtuck Tiny Owl by kyrtuck Endless Summer COMISSION by kyrtuck Falling by kyrtuck Runaways Adaptation by kyrtuck

i'm interested in this commission. you can check my deviantart gallery

jonathanchanutomo.deviantart.com

and if you interested in my style, you can sent me a private note. thx a lot!

i wish i can do this project!!

Rei Ayanami by JonathanChanutomo Princess of Wales by JonathanChanutomo Her Majesty The Princess Serenity by JonathanChanutomo Concupisence by JonathanChanutomo BOCAH - Rush of the Young Blood by JonathanChanutomo Blessed Adrian Fortescue by JonathanChanutomo FROZEN by JonathanChanutomo Seductive Piratess by JonathanChanutomo The Last Vacation by JonathanChanutomo Salt Water Flying Fish by JonathanChanutomo Marissa and her Brothers by JonathanChanutomo Kuntilanak and Sundel Bolong by JonathanChanutomo Wrath of Kraken by JonathanChanutomo The Maiden and the Unicorn by JonathanChanutomo La Gitana by JonathanChanutomo Her Majesty the Queen by JonathanChanutomo Blue Blooded by JonathanChanutomo Tragoedia Gloriosa by JonathanChanutomo Boy with a Broken Heart by JonathanChanutomo Madonna of Strawberry Fields by JonathanChanutomo Starving Girl in the Subway by JonathanChanutomo Greed and Glutton by JonathanChanutomo The Rococo Cheescake by JonathanChanutomo Flesh Market by JonathanChanutomo First Star by JonathanChanutomo Le Parfum et des Tentacules by JonathanChanutomo Conchita by JonathanChanutomo Happy New Year 2013! by JonathanChanutomo I'm Dreaming of a WILD Christmas by JonathanChanutomo Judith - Syuga Derrida by JonathanChanutomo Potestates Tenebrarum by JonathanChanutomo the Mutilation of a Lamb by JonathanChanutomo Untamed Beast by JonathanChanutomo Mr. and Mrs. Chanutomo by JonathanChanutomo African Supermodels by JonathanChanutomo From Morrigan with Love by JonathanChanutomo Banner of the Conqueror by JonathanChanutomo Melancolia by JonathanChanutomo Tattoo Designs by Jonathan Chanutomo by JonathanChanutomo To Feast on Her Table by JonathanChanutomo Psalmo XXII by JonathanChanutomo Home Safe by JonathanChanutomo ALL THINGS NEW by JonathanChanutomo

Beasts by JonathanChanutomo Veritas by JonathanChanutomo

Flaming Rex by JonathanChanutomo Absurd Fairy Tale by JonathanChanutomo I've Got You Under My Skin by JonathanChanutomo Nene Sakurada by JonathanChanutomo Salt Water Flying Fish by JonathanChanutomo Wrath of Kraken by JonathanChanutomo Beasts by JonathanChanutomo Mint-Chocolat by JonathanChanutomo

Another Succubus by JonathanChanutomo Pig Centaurus by JonathanChanutomo Weird Monster by JonathanChanutomo CUTE ANIMALS by JonathanChanutomo chibi 1 by JonathanChanutomo

Unstained Soul by Vulpesvulpes89  Vulpesvulpes89 by Vulpesvulpes89   Hi, I'd like to know if you are interested before completing a test image for you. Here are some anthro examples that I have, see my gallery for more art. My rates depend on complexity, ranging from 15$ to a simple flat color to 40$ for a full sized painting. 
I am interested on your job. Please take a look on my DA.

www.lshgsk.deviantart.com

Hope you will like it!
Do you mind to chat this through email? My email is singhooi0904@gmail.com

Price I will leave it to you. As long as the price is reasonable. =)
I'm pretty sure this fits in the projects section better than jobs, since you're looking for multiple people to draw your character and you'll only be paying to one person.
Thus making it into a sort of a contest rather than a job offer.
well i guess your right. how do i move threads? sry i am new to the forums.
I guess just close this one and make a new one there.
I`m interested, here`s some of my sample artwork and past work.
please send me a note or reply if you`re interested :) (Smile)

Regards,
Wenart.

Jinggle Hell by Wenart Boar Rider by Wenart Thanks 200K! by Wenart Congratulation Naruto! by Wenart Darksoul by Wenart Kurai Hotoke by Wenart Joker by Wenart ::Commision:: Rakhiel by Wenart The Ritual by Wenart CIvilization by Wenart Rouge by Wenart Wrecking Ball by Wenart Chuuu ~ by Wenart
Hey, I'm hep to this task. I presume you're on FurAffinity too? I'm PigFiend there as well (link below with my art site).

www.micahmanga.com
www.furaffinity.net/user/pigfi…
pigfiend@hotmail.com

13may Undinewhip by PigFiend 14may Hoardlob by PigFiend 14aug Oturgrunt by PigFiend 13may Worldendpunch by PigFiend 13dec Defensowconcept01 by PigFiend Etu, the Little Adventurer by PigFiend 12dec Xal-xi by PigFiend 13jan Gustabakurs by PigFiendMed-conditioncrownart by PigFiendWebdefensow001 by PigFiend Webdefensow002 by PigFiend
not on furaffinity but you are definitely on the list. what are your rates?
We can negotiate on a picture-by-picture basis, but a well-coloured picture of a single character with little to no background might run only $40 US. A richer picture with two characters, again, lushly coloured, is collared with a $100 tag. Of course, an epic battlefield with thousands fighting will take me more time and thus cost yet more.