Looking for a logo artist for an anime site

I am currently in need of a logo for an anime website. I'm looking for serious artists that have previous experience with designing logos, vectors and anime related artwork. 

Our main form of communication will be through Skype IM. I'm looking for a logo integrated with the name of the site as well as it being on it's own (much like a mascot). 

Please send me a note highlighting your relevant artwork. I'd also like artists that'll be interested in more art work later on.

Here are a few examples of what I am kind of looking for: 

logo by xXPinkRose021Xx Simple Logo by Kero-Cakes Angy89 logo by Angy89
Lucky Gamer Cat logo for Geek SoCal ::COMM:: by Itachi-Roxas .:RQ gold logo:. by Roxasthehedgehog18 iPod meets Tamama by SadCharlotte iPod meets Kururu by SadCharlotte Arpeggio of Blue Steel logo vector by tobuei
Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Prices may be higher due to use.2015 Commission Sheet: Character Art by ColorMyMemory
Hi !

I can draw illustrations for your project.
Story book illustrations (both cover and book inside), Concept design (both characters and environments, cover art, game projects, coloring lines for comics, etc.)
I am interested in painting for children's educational gameplay/ storybook illustration applications.  

Please contact me at  3d2dizayn@gmail.com for all commissions, we will discuss the commission, pricing, and everything else through mail.

my website: www.3d2dizayn.com/
my Facebook page:  www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art…

*Paypal transfer only.
my digital painting  Tutorial website: tuts.3d2dizayn.com/index.php/c…

balloon colors by eydii
  Harry Potter portrait cartoon by eydii Painting the spring time by eydii
 painting the cat by eydii Painting Treasure cave Storybook Illlustration by eydii 
 new cartoon style illustration by eydii Painting Happy Smile by eydii

I can draw this kind of sketches and colors.

Hatice Character Concept Design For Children Book  by eydii  3d2dizayn Hatice Storybook Paragraph Illustration- by eydii  Copy of sketch hb 17 by eydii  Imaginary Portrait Ilustration-08 Hatice by eydii  Imaginary Portrait Ilustration-09 Hatice by eydii  Copy of sketch hb 17 by eydii  Sketch Hb 17 by eydii  Www.3d2dizayn.com Hatice Client Job Children Book  by eydii
Here's a bunch of my illustrations, and the link is to the part of my website with design work such as logos.

micahmanga.com/wordpress1/desi…
pigfiend@hotmail.com

13may Undinewhip by PigFiend 14may Hoardlob by PigFiend 14aug Oturgrunt by PigFiend 13may Worldendpunch by PigFiend 13dec Defensowconcept01 by PigFiend Etu, the Little Adventurer by PigFiend 12dec Xal-xi by PigFiend 13jan Gustabakurs by PigFiendMed-conditioncrownart by PigFiendWebdefensow001 by PigFiend Webdefensow002 by PigFiend
hi i am interested in working for you, please check my gallery and see if you like my style.

Black Gold Saw by titi-artwork  Felicia by titi-artwork  kitsunemimi by titi-artwork  
Morrigan by titi-artwork  Steampunk girl by titi-artwork  My own death by titi-artwork
Seiya divne cloth by titi-artwork  Hannya by titi-artwork  
I've sent you a note. 
I've sent you a note!
Hey, Id be glad to make the icon!
Are you looking for an original character to brand your site? Im great at character design. I can also make icons like the sonic one you have. my skype is ike_tv

heres som work
imgur.com/a/enWdj
Your imgur album seems to be empty. Could you point me to any other artwork you have? 
imgur.com/OtgAw5F,bP14ASV,SfYD…
3 random things i drew from my comp
Though I don't have much experience with logos, I have good experience with anime. If you're willing to hire me, that'd be great :)
Could you show me some examples of artwork that is related to anime? 
Here are some examples Madoka magica by VanniVLynn wears glasses!? 0.o by VanniV