Biblical Project

Hi,

I'm looking for an artist or maybe a few to work with over the coming months. It will be a slow burn project which will allow for other work to be done. 

The art will be to support a kickstarter campaign at some point in the future for a table top range of models and maybe a game.

The theme without giving too much away on here would be biblical with a heaven and hell theme. 

The art itself would be pencil initially with a logo design being the primary goal. 

If you are interested or intrigued enough, please PM me and we can go from there.

Cheers

Burt
Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If you need animal related scenes please have a look at my gallery.
:) Happy to help if you needed.

Hello Burt,

With reference to your job post i am interested to work with you. ​

I am experienced 2D Artist and Animator and i am always interested short and long projects. I have required skills for any type of illustration or animation work.

I can work in teams and individually. I am easy to work with I have strong grasping power for performance client can expect from me also satisfy client with what they need, sincere for deadlines, negotiable with rates, deliver quality work, best service.

My Skills: Character Design, Background Design, Concept Art, Children Book Illustration, Cartoons, Comic Book (Sketching, Inking, Coloring), Storyboarding, Graphic Design and 2D Animation.

Software Knowledge: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Aftereffect, ToonBoom, Indesign, MS Office.

Enjoy some of my latest Projects Gallery:

Illustration Work:

sumit9121982.blogspot.in

Additional Links:

sumitart.blogspot.in/2015/01/c…

sumitart.blogspot.in/2015/01/c…

Animation Work:

sumitart.blogspot.in/2015/01/2…

sumitart.blogspot.in/2015/01/a…

I would greatly welcome the chance to discuss details with you over skype call or email. Ill look forward to your prompt response.

Best Regards,

Sumit Kumar           

Email: sumit9121982@gmail.com

Note sent. Thank you for your time.
Just a quick bump. Had some cool responses to this so thanks. I'm still.looking for a few more options so please get in contact.
Hey :]
I'm really interested. Here's my portfolio: FanOfTill Art
Please send me a note if you like my works.
Hi,

I have PM'd a number of you back. Wow, great response and very much appreciated. I believe I have contacted all, if not most of you back thus far and will continue to do so.

If it helps, the style that I like (though not necessarily going for) are:

gallery.kingdomdeath.com/
ttfix.blogspot.co.uk/2011/03/s…

I never thought the response would be so good so that might give future people an indication. It also helps to get feedback on why or why not you were or were not selected as at least you know why.

Anyway, I hope to hear back from some of you or if you are fresh looking at this and these links 'float your boat'. feel free to PM me.

Thanks
Hi,

I am interested with your offer.

- e-mail : 3d2dizayn@gmail.com :

my Facebook page:www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art…
www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art…
Check out my work on www.3d2dizayn.com

Harry Potter portrait cartoon by eydii Painting the spring time by eydiiinterior illustrations from a story book by eydii

painting the cat by eydii Painting Treasure cave Storybook Illlustration by eydii  A Personal Story Book project cover test by eydii new cartoon style illustration by eydii
Painting The Happy Smile by eydii Children's picture books page 2 by eydii Children's picture books page 1 by eydii
Hi,

Thank you for the message. Love your style! It got a "Come look at this..." to my partner.

Though unfortunately as good as it is, it's not the style I am after. I appreciate that alone is of no use so to put it in perspective, these are links to the companies I like:

gallery.kingdomdeath.com/
ttfix.blogspot.co.uk/2011/03/s…

I hope that helps at least why I might not be pursuing any further with you.

Thank you
no problem,  thanks, I appreciate your nice comment :)
Hi, my name is Martina and I'm traditional/graphic artist and I have lots of experience in drowing.
Here are some examples of some commissions I did. (my style vary based on requirement)

The Ring by mARTinaREVILAK Human Dump by mARTinaREVILAK Clear Skies by mARTinaREVILAK Vacum Cleaner by mARTinaREVILAK Boxer by mARTinaREVILAK
Aquatic Cephlapod by mARTinaREVILAK Let's Go (Peanuts) by mARTinaREVILAK The Curve of a Life by mARTinaREVILAK   

I also worked on logo design previously so please feel free to note me or e-mail me at komarcatko@hotmail.com
if I can be in any help.

Hello, I'm interested, please check my journal: February Commissions
Here's my gallery: dascia.deviantart.com/gallery/
Hi,
i'm so interested, note sent
thanks,
arty