American/English needed for MANGA TRANSLATION

I'm looking for someone to correct the tlanslation of my manga. I'm not english, so i needed someone that can read my manga and correct every grammar errors. 

Looking for long term partnership.  If you're serious about long term please write below so i can contact you. I will pay up to $30 per chapter. 

Thank you!
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm currently freelancing at a video game section of an online news site, and I've worked with people by editing their papers and essays, here are some works I've written as well as edited. Send me a note if you're interested or have any questions!
www.examiner.com/game-lifestyl…
Collab Manga ScriptSo the italicized lines are thought bubbles, with the things in parenthesis being actions for the script.

Page 1
The experiences that drowned my innocence…
(Rainy night in the school building)
Young Erin: Where’s daddy?
Teacher (Crying): Erin, it’s about….
Young Erin: I wanna go home, I’m tired!
Teacher: I don’t think…                 
Young Erin: I really just want to go sle—
Teacher (Hysterical): Your family is dead Erin!

Page 2
Young Erin: …So they’re asleep too? Can I call my daddy?
Counselor: What she’s trying to say is they’re not coming back.
Young Erin (Confused): I saw them a few days ago. They said they would pick me up.
Counselor (Shuffling papers): I understand. But we just got a call…
Young Erin: They called you? I wanna call them too!
Teacher: They’re not coming back Erin…

The Legacy of the Mighty Outline“Legacy of the Mighty”
The Island of the Mighty - An island separated from the rest of the world, where warriors train for a decade. Once the decade is up, there is a battle where the top six contestants go and make a name for themselves (the battle of Legacies); they are usually in pairs. Legacies can either leave the island permanently or return to mentor other would be Legacies.
Protagonists
Sigmund Black: 19. An orphan whose parents died after the contest of legacies. He was adopted by a woman named Marjorie (a former Legacy who became disabled after coming back). He listens to tales about how she was disabled by a man who was a fellow Legacy, corrupted by the power bestowed upon him by the gods. Sigmund Black goes to fight in order to take revenge on Marjorie’s disability. He is a hot headed and kindred spirit, never backing down from a challenge (which proves to be his downfall numerous times).
Kaya Rozwell: 18. Sigmund’s childhood friend; a kind-hearted,
  Five Nights at Freddy's Mobile Review As the indie game market has shown us countless times, less is definitely more. From the superb storytelling of Thomas Was Alone to the quaint novelty of Hatoful Boyfriend, there have been tons of titles that can compete with the big guns. While I haven't been dabbling in the horror genre of video games, nothing has made me quite as spooked as Scott Cawthorn's Five Nights at Freddy's; the mix of minimalist graphics, ambiguous story, and overall dread make this game as one of the scariest of the year. With the mobile port of the game available now on iOS and Android, does the smaller platform detract from the game's atmosphere? The answer is a resounding no, and it may be even more frightening than its PC counterpart.
Five Nights at Freddy's has the player assume the role of a nightly security guard for Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria, a Chuck-E-Cheese type of establishment. Each night, the player has to observe the animatronic displays that roam around the h
  Concepts and Memories - Introduction (Part 1)“So why are you doing this again?”
“What do you mean?”
“This novel thing. Why are you doing it?”
“Do I need a reason? Because I'm a masochist that doesn't want a social life. That's totally it.”
“You know what I mean Ash.”
“That's like asking , 'why do you breathe?' or, 'where's the bathroom?' I don't know.”
“...That's nothing like that.”
“Ye of little faith! Shut up!”
“Sheesh, there you go again...”
“Okay, you know what? I'm doing it because I was inspired by you.”
“Huh?”
“Like, remember when you ran that marathon a while back?”
“How the heck does that have anything to do with what you're doing?”
“Well, I'm thinking that me writing quickly is kind of like a marathon, except I'm not running. Because I'm fat.”
“Technically you're not...”
“I'm clinically overweight, alright? I'm okay with that though. May
  ShadowsI can still remember that day; it was the last day of normalcy for all of us. The autumn afternoon with the hints of summer trying to hold us in her arms. The leaves transforming into brightly colored travelers before leaving their homes forever. It was a moment that I wish could be frozen in time forever. But the thing that I'll never forget were our shadows; they stretched across the street, reflecting our youthful curiosity. Mere dollars in our pockets, we walked across the sidewalk without a care in the world; our fervent desire to spend time with one another overpowering our hunger. Out of the blue, our shadows stood in front of us, wondering where the time went. They asked about our memories as we continued our wanderlust. We told them everything, about the times we loved, the times we hurt ourselves but always ended up to mend our friendships. We knew that with conflict arose resolution, that with despair came hope. We smiled as one of us decided to capture the moment.
One flash

Oh I can do it! I'll love to! I'm working on a manga myself I can definitely help dear! ;o;
Hi, 
I'm interested in working with you, I am also able to do it long term. English is my native language, and I also love reading manga, so I think I would be good for the job. If you'd like to work with me, feel free to contact me here or via note.
Sent you a note!
I can try ^^ I think my english is pretty good, tho its not my native language too. Thats why i will just leave here message i can and sorry if i am spamming ya ^^ 
Hope to read your manga soon anyway >w<
Hi there, I'm interested in your offer. You can note me for contact :)
I'd like to try, and I'm free right now