Looking for an artist for a game.

Comment hidden
Comments20
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi, interested in doing your background work, please give me a look, thanks.
Hi, I'm interested. Please take a look through my gallery:

You can send me a note here or contact me via my email
kassandravallette@gmail.com

Character Design by PoisonCourtesan   Vampire prince in armour by PoisonCourtesan   Castlevania Curse of Darkness by PoisonCourtesan   Sonic shooter Commission by PoisonCourtesan   Octopus-like creature Commission by PoisonCourtesan
Hi, I interested about your project, and I like to make post-apo scene :D Here's the sample of my works.
Shibuya Street by ibunibun  BG comm by ibunibun  Abandoned Temple by ibunibun  Background commission by ibunibun  post apocalypse by ibunibun
Hi! I'm interested :)
send me a note if Im ok with you

I usually do my stuff digitally so check out this link to see my 
SAMPLES: eko999.deviantart.com/gallery/…
Commision: Zankeru awakend by eko999 Cyborg Samurai by eko999 Black Skull by eko999 The Berserker by eko999
Sailor Jupiter by eko999 Night stalker by eko999 Batgirl 2014 by eko999
Arms by eko999 Take no prisoners by eko999 Ram Guard by eko999 #306 Aggron by eko999 
Commission Samples 1 by eko999 Knight 004 by eko999Star by eko999 Waiting for Deployment by eko999
I'd love this opportunity!  Here are a few examples of my work:
DRAW THIS AGAIN MEME: Reflect by MischievousRaven Egyptian Oasis by MischievousRaven Official Reference Sheet: Suzu by MischievousRaven

Kalani: Feral Reference Sheet by MischievousRaven I Eat IE for Breakfast. by MischievousRaven Sleep, Child. by MischievousRaven Shikon by MischievousRaven Kiii by MischievousRaven Of Feather and Fur by MischievousRaven Ashes, Ashes by MischievousRaven Simple Flame by MischievousRaven Aglow by MischievousRaven Say Hellow to Hollow by MischievousRaven Commission: Dragon's Gold by MischievousRavenKiriban @13,333 Prize: Transfix by MischievousRaven Comm: The Moon's Song by MischievousRaven The Life Run by MischievousRaven Comm: Angel's Glory by MischievousRavenComm: Shadowed Gold by MischievousRaven 

Feel free to drop me a message if you're interested in working with me! Thank you in advance! 
Hi, very interested. Please give my a look thanks.

Human City by Art-by---AdamRuss Room 09 08 by Art-by---AdamRuss Level 1 by Art-by---AdamRuss
5 by Art-by---AdamRuss Level 02 41 by Art-by---AdamRuss Frozen Tundra by Art-by---AdamRuss Desert working draft by Art-by---AdamRuss
Hello, my name is Peter, and I've been a professional artist for over 20 years. I've worked on many games, such as Vegas Towers HD and Game of Thrones, and can create in many styles. Check out my website, and if you'd like to team up, send me a line.
www.artofpeterwhite.com/web/
The Pulse cover by samuraipeter I Keep The Signal Fire by samuraipeter Outland redux by samuraipeter Future City by samuraipeter A Quiet Place No One Goes To by samuraipeter Antharion Poster Art by samuraipeter VegasTowers HD game BG by samuraipeter It Was Where The Note Had Promised by samuraipeter Escape Through Maintenance by samuraipeter Convenience store by samuraipeter
Hello!

I am freelance 2D Artist.

I design concept art, game assets, backgrounds and anything else you need.
Before i bacame a freelancer I worked full Time for Ten Square Games on those three titles:

-Space Defenseimgur.com/a/jypck (never released)

My concept art portfolio is here: jacekkuna.artstation.com/

Feel free to contact me if you're interested.

Best,
Jacek Kuna
Hi,
 I'm a freelance artist working on fantasy, science fiction illustrations and concept arts.

I find my skill can fulfill your need for the project.
 Please take a look at my porfolio for consideration.

www.artstation.com/artist/thej…

Thank you.
hi 
i'm so interested, , note sent
thanks,
arty
hi! in interested in your offer. my style is manga/anime saradeek.deviantart.com/galler… and I'm able to draw characters and backgrounds ^_^ send me a note if you're interested

The king and the raven by SaraDeek wtf by SaraDeek Pure by SaraDeek
Hello Dark06Star, I would be interested if you think my style would fit what you need.  My rates are usually based on characters in images, so my commission sheet isn't quite accurate, but realistically I ask for 20/hr so size/detail are the main considerations.  I mainly work in a sort of cartoony cel style but can also do more painterly work.

I've picked out some recent drawings that have complex background elements for examples:

Breathe by emily-lorange  Breakaway: 2-59 by emily-lorange  Breakaway: 2-55 by emily-lorange  DOGS by emily-lorange  Breakaway: 2-49 by emily-lorange  Cute Dog by emily-lorange  A Relaxing Evening by emily-lorange Burn it to the Ground by emily-lorange  Kizzi by emily-lorange

Thank you for your consideration.
Oh I've seen your stuff on newgrounds before!! I think I played one of your games like a year or two ago.

I'm interested in working on one of your projects. Here's some examples of my work.
Wild Child by alalampone Cricket and Phoenix by alalampone art trade: mujoru by alalampone queen emeraldas by alalampone Kik by alalampone MOH by alalampone new leaf by alalampone
Hi, 

Im an professional artist, this is some of my work. More at my profile. If you need my skill, Im very glad to work. 

Face Falling by Bladdneart Angel by Bladdneart Da Lat , Viet Nam - photomanip by Bladdneart Goblin Robblin by Bladdneart TEMPLATE-2 b by Bladdneart
Zom by Bladdneart Darkforged Knife by Bladdneart Bone Saber by Bladdneart Bloodpack Shaman by Bladdneart Wisp by Bladdneart
Scifi Ship practice by Bladdneart Griptooth2 by Bladdneart
Hello!
I'm interested.
I make BGs at an affordable price.
Here's my commission info.
Commission Chart by Denba-kun
Looking for a graphic designer?
I can make the logo as you want at a price not expensive at all!

Worth a look in my gallery:
markartgd.deviantart.com/galle…

I will be happy to help.

my skype: mark84844
my email: mark8484@walla.com

i'm interested in this commission. you can check my deviantart gallery

jonathanchanutomo.deviantart.com

and if you interested in my style, you can sent me a private note. thx a lot!

i wish i can do this project!!

Concupisence by JonathanChanutomo BOCAH - Rush of the Young Blood by JonathanChanutomo Blessed Adrian Fortescue by JonathanChanutomo FROZEN by JonathanChanutomo Seductive Piratess by JonathanChanutomo The Last Vacation by JonathanChanutomo Salt Water Flying Fish by JonathanChanutomo Marissa and her Brothers by JonathanChanutomo Kuntilanak and Sundel Bolong by JonathanChanutomo Wrath of Kraken by JonathanChanutomo The Maiden and the Unicorn by JonathanChanutomo La Gitana by JonathanChanutomo Her Majesty the Queen by JonathanChanutomo Blue Blooded by JonathanChanutomo Tragoedia Gloriosa by JonathanChanutomo Boy with a Broken Heart by JonathanChanutomo Madonna of Strawberry Fields by JonathanChanutomo Starving Girl in the Subway by JonathanChanutomo Greed and Glutton by JonathanChanutomo The Rococo Cheescake by JonathanChanutomo Flesh Market by JonathanChanutomo First Star by JonathanChanutomo Le Parfum et des Tentacules by JonathanChanutomo Conchita by JonathanChanutomo Happy New Year 2013! by JonathanChanutomo I'm Dreaming of a WILD Christmas by JonathanChanutomo Judith - Syuga Derrida by JonathanChanutomo Potestates Tenebrarum by JonathanChanutomo the Mutilation of a Lamb by JonathanChanutomo Untamed Beast by JonathanChanutomo Mr. and Mrs. Chanutomo by JonathanChanutomo African Supermodels by JonathanChanutomo From Morrigan with Love by JonathanChanutomo Banner of the Conqueror by JonathanChanutomo Melancolia by JonathanChanutomo Tattoo Designs by Jonathan Chanutomo by JonathanChanutomo To Feast on Her Table by JonathanChanutomo Psalmo XXII by JonathanChanutomo Home Safe by JonathanChanutomo ALL THINGS NEW by JonathanChanutomo

Beasts by JonathanChanutomo Veritas by JonathanChanutomo

Flaming Rex by JonathanChanutomo Absurd Fairy Tale by JonathanChanutomo I've Got You Under My Skin by JonathanChanutomo Nene Sakurada by JonathanChanutomo Salt Water Flying Fish by JonathanChanutomo Wrath of Kraken by JonathanChanutomo Beasts by JonathanChanutomo Mint-Chocolat by JonathanChanutomo

Another Succubus by JonathanChanutomo Pig Centaurus by JonathanChanutomo Weird Monster by JonathanChanutomo CUTE ANIMALS by JonathanChanutomo chibi 1 by JonathanChanutomo

sounds interesting.  i am pretty experienced with painting backgrounds, feel free to check out my gallery
kyocs.deviantart.com
shinon from SAO by kyocs Town of Nedah by kyocs new avatar by kyocs
note me if u interest, :)