Logo Designer Wanted for startup company

Hello artists and other like-minded professionals with far more creative talent than myself,

I have recently submitted the paperwork for a new LLC and I'm looking for help creating the new company logo.  The name of the company is "Black Cat Innovations, LLC", so I was thinking that the logo will have something to do with a black cat.  I am open to all your creative ideas.  This particular kitty (below) caught my eye, only it is facing the wrong way as the logo will mostly likely go in the top left.

The design will have to be simple because when it makes its way onto printed packages it may be very small.  2" by 2"?  I was thinking maybe some kind of play on the Thinking Man, but feline oriented.  Frankly, I have no idea...

If you're interested in working with me on this, please shoot me a message, or reply to this post.  If you have Skype, feel free to message your name to me and we can chat.  I am east coast USA.

I'd love to pay you for your time and expertise, but please understand that this new company has not yet made a nickel so I may be limited to around $30 for this initial logo.

Future products will need artwork as well, so think long-term : )

Thank you so much for your time!
Black Cat by Midniterain
Comments20
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi there, I am interested in your project. I don't have any "logo designs" up online, but I have bachelor's degree in Graphic Design so I might help you out with this. And by the way I really love cats!

Take a look at some of my work:
.vorteksx by Plin  maned wolf by Plin  Robin by Plin  Magazine design i by Plin  Stamp by Plin

I mostly work traditionally but I have a great knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.

Hope hearing from you soon.

Hey, if there's still availiabilty in this, I'm a training graphic design student? 
Examples c:
Guardian Symbols
Untitled
Untitled
 Logo
Hey, Have a look at my portfolio : aryaink.deviantart.com/
Let me know.
full colored illustration :
Wicked n Twisted Ghouls by HorrorRudey Psychobillish Monster Wallpaper 2 by HorrorRudey Monsters by HorrorRudey

screen print design :
Twisted N Wicked by HorrorRudey Queen of B-Movies by HorrorRudey Necromicon Stand Up zombie Bass killer by HorrorRudey Lunatic Romantic by HorrorRudey

Black & white design :
psychomasochist by HorrorRudey CENOBITES Psychonesian tour 2012 by HorrorRudey Vodun Haunts by HorrorRudey Necrophilia by HorrorRudey

produt :
Cthulhu Glue (Pompking) by HorrorRudey Zombie ghost fingerboard by HorrorRudey Frantic Flintstones Bandana by HorrorRudey monster orgy fingerboard by HorrorRudey
hello, im interested, im a skilled logo designer
here's my samples
Logo commision by eadgear
thank you
My red sunny cat by ThalassaNord  Happy women`s day! by ThalassaNord  Live as a king! by ThalassaNord  Latet anguis in herba! by ThalassaNord  Soft kitty`s night by ThalassaNord  

Commissions by ThalassaNord  
interested.

kindly view some my work at:  cargocollective.com/ianvox

contact me thru mail;  ianvox@gmail.com

thanks,
ian
Interested, here is the logo samples: xin-art-studio.deviantart.com/…
Note me if you're interested :)
Looking for a graphic designer?
I can make the logo as you want at a price not expensive at all!

Worth a look in my gallery: markartgd.deviantart.com/galle…

I will be happy to help.
Contact me on Skype: mark84844
Or by email: mark8484@walla.com
 i do logos like this, i dont have such a big portfolio yet, cause most of my work is private.

my commission info is: froidchat.deviantart.com/

Band Logo Commission by froidchat   Book cover Commission by froidchat Anky Tutorials Commissions for a youtube channel by froidchat
Hi,

If you haven't got anyone to take the job, I'm very much interested. Here is the link to my dA folder containing my logo designs: voiceless-song.deviantart.com/…

If you're interested, please send me a note, and we can discuss further details of the job.
Can I try. Not very good a this stuff though. Do you want it the same way as the cat in the picture
Hi Sicklebx,
  Thanks for the assistance.  No, I am open to anything you wish to create.  The sample was just something that caught my eye that could look neat in a final design.  Regarding your comment that you're "not very good", there is only ONE WAY to get better.  I looked at your portfolio and you're much better than me, so please keep at it :)

If you had thoughts on the design and wish to message me, please do so.
Thanks for the compliment. Not sure I'm good enough to make money though .As for the logo how does this work do I do a drawing and show you it to see if you like it and then I get paid only if you like it.
Hi dude. Im very interested to work with you on this. Please look my portfolio sites here:

redharvestportfolio.tumblr.com…

www.behance.net/Spacechip

Thanks.
Thanks.  I emailed you at gmail.
Yes. Email replied.