Sequential Artist Wanted - $125/Page - Fantasy Comic

Looking for a sequential artist for a new post-apocalyptic dystopian fantasy comic by somewhat experienced writer-duo.

ABOUT US: Hi! The name's Vincenzo Ferriero and along with my writing partner Ray we’re looking for some new artists to work with. We're relatively new at this comic game but did have a successful Kickstarter recently for the first and second issue of a new series, Skies of Fire.

STORY/SETTING/GENRE: A world where magic catalyzed both the industrial revolution and nuclear holocaust. Think fantastic broken magic towers in a vast desert with tribes of wandering survivors doing everything can to survive. Magic rifles mixed with stone golems, sword and sorcery.

WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR: We’re looking for a comic book artist who can do their own sequentials and ink their own work. We’re looking for a somewhat cartoony / exaggerated style in the vein of Warmachine, Warcraft, Avatar: TLA, etc, but we’re open to ALL styles and directions.

We’re looking to turn this series into an ongoing and so are looking to build a collaborative relationship for the future.

WHAT WE’RE PAYING: Six pages, $125 for pencils+inks, plus some more (negotiable) for concept work. 

CONTRACT DETAILS: Artist Work-For-Hire.

PAYMENT DETAILS: Half upon execution of contract, the rest upon approval of final materials (within 24 hours). Paypal preferred but we’re willing to work something out if that’s not convenient.

DELIVERY DETAILS: Upon receipt of full payment; 300 dpi / high res file (we can hash out the details if it gets to that point). Delivery of final high res files will constitute completion of job. 

TIME FRAME: The month of August, preferably, but all told ~4 weeks start to finish from hiring date to delivery.

IF INTERESTED: Please send portfolio links / letters of inquiry ONLY to vincenzoferriero@gmail.com

Thanks!

Vince
Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi,
My name is Kevin, I'm a Comic and Character Artist. My art involves a blend of comic and animation; very clear, bright compared to dark with lots of blacks. Please check my DA gallery here color-reaper.deviantart.com/ga…. I can also provide more sequentials upon request. I'm interested in working with you and if possible, hope to hear from you soon. 

Thank you
Kevin Shah
Very interested in working on this...
octpress@live.com 
Message sent. Thank you for your time.
Sounds like a setting with potential. If you want to see more long form comic pages, just let me know, and I'll gladly share.

www.micahmanga.com
pigfiend@hotmail.com

13may Undinewhip by PigFiend 14may Hoardlob by PigFiend 14aug Oturgrunt by PigFiend 13may Worldendpunch by PigFiend 13dec Defensowconcept01 by PigFiend Etu, the Little Adventurer by PigFiend 12dec Xal-xi by PigFiend 13jan Gustabakurs by PigFiendMed-conditioncrownart by PigFiendWebdefensow001 by PigFiend Webdefensow002 by PigFiend
Hi this is my deviant art site declan-murison.deviantart.com/
would love to work on this.
Sounds cool.  Here are some of my comic style illustrations. 
Rin Su and the Snake by hardtack  Rin Su Saira sketch 1 by hardtack  Rin-su-sketch-3-color by hardtack  Tileena of the wild Page 6 by hardtack  Vampire token in progress by hardtack  Chomolungma, in the distance by hardtack  Avengers Mock Cover by hardtack  captain silverback page 7 by hardtack  captain silverback page 5 by hardtack  captain silverback page 4 by hardtack  
Hello,

My name is Punix

I'm interest in your commission.
You can check my artwork from my deviant and these website :

pixiv.me/punnix

www.facebook.com/pages/Punix/5…

If you okay with my work, I want to talk in the deep details with you

My E-mail : athran_punching@hotmail.com

Thanks +++!!!
I Have extensive experience  in comic book sequntials inmultiple genres. Please see my gallery and rates.

carlogarde.deviantart.com/