Flyer for Event ($50)

I'm not very good at Photoshop. I dabbled in it but I never really got to a point where I could consider myself even novice worthy. I often work on flyers for the events that the non profit I work for organizes but they're not very large events so I don't worry to much about the design. However we are having our Annual Women's Conference this year and I thought perhaps we should have a great flyer to go with the event, so I'm seeking out someone here.

It's a non profit and as such I don't make much money so I am not able to offer anymore then $50 towards your creation. I'm not a very picky person but I would like to see some samples of work (preferably flyers) before I pick an artist.
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
full colored illustration :
Wicked n Twisted Ghouls by HorrorRudey Psychobillish Monster Wallpaper 2 by HorrorRudey Monsters by HorrorRudey

screen print design :
Twisted N Wicked by HorrorRudey Queen of B-Movies by HorrorRudey Necromicon Stand Up zombie Bass killer by HorrorRudey Lunatic Romantic by HorrorRudey

Black & white design :
psychomasochist by HorrorRudey CENOBITES Psychonesian tour 2012 by HorrorRudey Vodun Haunts by HorrorRudey Necrophilia by HorrorRudey

produt :
Cthulhu Glue (Pompking) by HorrorRudey Zombie ghost fingerboard by HorrorRudey Frantic Flintstones Bandana by HorrorRudey monster orgy fingerboard by HorrorRudey
Sounds good. I've got a special going on right now = $25 for 1 picture only. Here's the type of commissions I can provide you:

=== PENCILS ===
Fragile Expanse by Lightning-Powered

=== INKS ===
Star Wars: Immolation #1 Cover by Lightning-Powered

=== COLORS ===
NEW YEARS COMMISSION: Atlas' Karolina by Lightning-Powered

If you're interested send me an EMAIL for details and pricing: mrrocket (at) roadrunner (dot) com OR you can PM me but email is much faster. PAYPAL only.
Hello! I would love to help! :)

Spring Break: Miami Bingo Night by thatstranger95   Ashlyn's Birthday and Graduation Invitation by thatstranger95   Save Rave Promotional Poster and Flier by thatstranger95

Hello I am very interested in your proposal. Here is an example of a flyer I did for my Japanese Festival.

Japanese Festival Flyer by JoeyWheelerIsMine

I can do something like this for $35. Please contact me if you are interested.

Here are some other examples of my work (non flyer related).

Gaia Commission 48 by JoeyWheelerIsMine FMA_Lust by JoeyWheelerIsMine Dark Queen by JoeyWheelerIsMine YaoiGirl Mermaid by JoeyWheelerIsMine I Wish PT by JoeyWheelerIsMine Kali Lyn Finkelstein by JoeyWheelerIsMine The Wrath of the Warlock by JoeyWheelerIsMine  
Photoshop Practice 2 by JoeyWheelerIsMine LoL - Sona by JoeyWheelerIsMine Final Fantasy Aerith x Zack by JoeyWheelerIsMine

Chibi's - $10
Shoulder up - $20
Waist up - $40
Full body - $60
$5 per extra character
Very detailed commission ($10-$30 extra)  
Hello there! I am very glad to have read this post. I am a professional designer, and I make ads and flyers for a living. I make professional-quality advertisements that are published every week and would love to offer you my services. I also have professional experience with book covers and illustrations.

Here are some examples of my work:
Image by AvocadoPolymath  Bluesky by AvocadoPolymath  Commission - The Keeper's Saga Book Cover by AvocadoPolymath  

Along with these examples, I invite you to view my personal graphic design portfolio: emilyrymer.allyou.net.
I would very much appreciate your business. I would love to contract with you. Also, if there is anything else you need help with for your Annual Women's Conference, I will gladly help out. I was the Treasurer of Feminist Forum at Loyola University Chicago and helped set up a variety of large events promoting women's causes and social justice ideals. I am very experienced and will gladly create a flier for you for $50.

Thank you so much for reading, and good luck finding the right artist. Have a wonderful day!

Best,

Emily Rymer
You can see my gallery here  heroforpain.deviantart.com/gal…

Ive done several types of commissions, concept art, book covers, magazine covers, magazine comics so on.
But I've the stuff that's close to what you are looking for would be the Comedy club posters i did.
Dinner Copy by HeroforPain   Fsdf by HeroforPain

I can do your poster for $25-30 if it's not complex, and have it done today, Let me know if you are interested
I don't have an example of a flyer per say but I am, skilled in photoshop and have designed a flyer for a local event before (it was luau themed), sadly I no longer have a copy.

I do have some images incorporating text: 
 Interior cover by Vulpesvulpes89  Angel Patterning Chart by Vulpesvulpes89  1,000 Pageviews -  AoW Chapter 1 Bonus Cover by Vulpesvulpes89  Vulpes Reference by Vulpesvulpes89  
I work rather quickly and could have it done within several days.
Hey, I'm game :)

Here are some samples of my work that I thought fit what you were looking for. Let me know if you think I'd be good for the job :)

Reinier & Francien by Zinfer
Logo2 by Zinfer TiffanyPetitt PoetryIll1 Graveyard by Zinfer
Snowy Evening by Zinfer
Raffles, lunch and breakfast, a live mariachi, zumba and several health related vendors will participate in offering free information and services (blood pressure screenings, glucose testing) to participants. 
Hi man. Please look my portfolio here: www.behance.net/Spacechip

Thanks.
Hi there. :aww:

What happens at the 'Annual Women's Conference'?