Need artist looking for work!

I have multiple issues of a comic written out and have many more ideas. Unfortunately, I can't draw to save my life. I would appreciate speaking to some artists' who can help with the creative process, talk to me about how much things like this usually cost, and hear about what is usually included in the contract.
Comments23
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
full colored illustration :
Wicked n Twisted Ghouls by HorrorRudey Psychobillish Monster Wallpaper 2 by HorrorRudey Monsters by HorrorRudey

screen print design :
Twisted N Wicked by HorrorRudey Queen of B-Movies by HorrorRudey Necromicon Stand Up zombie Bass killer by HorrorRudey Lunatic Romantic by HorrorRudey

Black & white design :
psychomasochist by HorrorRudey CENOBITES Psychonesian tour 2012 by HorrorRudey Vodun Haunts by HorrorRudey Necrophilia by HorrorRudey

produt :
Cthulhu Glue (Pompking) by HorrorRudey Zombie ghost fingerboard by HorrorRudey Frantic Flintstones Bandana by HorrorRudey monster orgy fingerboard by HorrorRudey
For long form comic pages, typically I require $80 US per page for polished black and white long form pages.

www.micahmanga.com
pigfiend@hotmail.com

13may Undinewhip by PigFiend 14may Hoardlob by PigFiend 14aug Oturgrunt by PigFiend 13may Worldendpunch by PigFiend 13dec Defensowconcept01 by PigFiend Etu, the Little Adventurer by PigFiend 12dec Xal-xi by PigFiend 13jan Gustabakurs by PigFiendMed-conditioncrownart by PigFiendWebdefensow001 by PigFiend Webdefensow002 by PigFiend
Hi Bennu, I'm interested in hearing more about your project.  I've done the contract negotiation and deadline song and dance before (tons of fun, let me tell you) for similar needs.  I'll leave some of my samples below.  I have a price list that I'll add, with the caveat that the rates are for single pieces and the terms would be subject to whatever we agree on before hand - but it should give you an idea of what my rates are and what they would give you.

Thanks for your consideration!

Quiet Marsh by emily-lorange
Dragon Slobber 1-3 by emily-lorange
   Breakaway: 2-46 by emily-lorange  Breakaway: 2-66 by emily-lorange Breakaway: 2-56 by emily-lorange

Commissions Open :O by emily-lorange  
Hi, please check my works, i'm expert in 2d/3d for animation/game assets, this is my selection works, if you want to ask anything please send me note or send email to chanf0000@gmail.com
thanks for your time, 
Chandra :) (Smile)
2D
Pilot Girl 2 by guugoo Naruto by guugoo Sasuke fanart by guugoo   Maxx Speed Cover V 1.02 by guugoo Dino horse by guugoo winter soldier by guugoo running borg by guugoo Thundercats by guugoo Maxx Speed cover 01 by guugoo robot study by guugoo Bulldog-bot by guugoo Blind Luchador by guugoo Heroes Legend by guugoo
the reaper - starcraft by guugoo Female Reaper by guugoo Ryu by guugoo Darwin and Santi by guugoo Jason Statham by guugoo
3D
Ryu - Street Fighter by guugoo Ryu - Street Fighter by guugooKillzone Fanart II by guugoo Jackie Chan II by guugoo Presentation - Darth Maul Sith by guugoo tiger alien by guugoo Ryu - Street Fighter by guugoo Meyli by guugoo
I can do pencils.
Hello! I'm Roberto Kohama. I'm interested. You can check my artwork from my deviant.

Here's my gallery:

robertokohama.deviantart.com/g…

Here are some samples:

Challenger Route page 10 by robertokohama  Justice Blades picture 01 by robertokohama  Justice Blades 4 picture 01 by robertokohama  The three mercenaries by robertokohama

Illustrations (Photoshop)

black & white - 10.00 USD (+ $5.00 add characters)
color - 15.00 USD (+ $5.00 add characters)

manga or comic pages - around 45.00~60.00 USD per page (depending of the difficulty level)

You can take a look at my deviant page and feel free to contact me.
Hi! My rate for manga pages is $45-$55 depending on complexity.
Here some examples Shift-Shape Page 1 by LukyAnCOW page 2 by LukyAnCDj-kid 2 by LukyAnC

As for the contract you must write about the copyright, and if you're going to use it commercially or not. You can also make contracts that especify how much you're paying, and what is the work that you are paying for, so you may need to do contracts each time you order big bulks. Hope it helps ^^ let me know if you're interested in my work. 
    Children`s Storybook Artist
- e-mail : 3d2dizayn@gmail.com : email me, that's the fastest way to contact me!

I also draw cartoon or realistic portrait illustrations.
I am interested in painting for children's educational gameplay/ storybook illustration applications.   If you like my 2d artwork, contact me by email, and we can discuss options. My rates are reasonable and I do take PayPal.

Check out my work on www.3d2dizayn.com or
my Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art…
If you need something illustrated or want to bring your ideas to paper,
I'd be more than happy to work on your projects.

Painting the spring time by eydii  The Ant and the Grasshopper   An Aesop Fable by eydii   Children's picture books page 2 by eydii Children's picture books page 1 by eydii Story books new style paragraph illustration by eydii
painting the cat by eydii   <da:thumb id="417716672"/>Christmas card commission by eydii
 Painting Treasure cave Storybook Illlustration by eydii      character design book projects by eydii  character design by eydii    new cartoon style illustration by eydii   Painting The Happy Smile by eydii       2D Character for storybooks by eydii  

story book character Portrait2 by eydii   story book character Portrait 1 by eydii  A Personal Story Book project cover test by eydii  
Hello, My name is Diego Guerra, I have a lot of experience in animation, illustration, and comics.

This is my portafolio:

thanks for your time and interest

Best
Diego
Hi I am interested in working ! :) please check out my profile to see my works (those are using photoshop but for comics I use manga studio), my art style is semi-realism
Hello. Check out my rates  per page and my gallery. i think i have what your looking for.

carlogarde.deviantart.com/
Hello im interested, here's my works
eadgear.deviantart.com/gallery…
Btw, what style are you looking for?
Well that is a great question! I'm new to this.. the best response I could give would be something like Thanos Revelations meets Warhammer. That may be shooting a bit high, but I am still researching and learning. Btw you are very talented!
Oh i see, western comics, well im interested since im a versatile artist who can do any kind of style
Do you have any samples of art that may be like what I am looking for?
unfortunately, i dont have any,. some of my clients prevented me from posting those artworks anywhere.
The first thing people will want to know is how big is the project. As in how many pages/ volumes/ etc.
How much it usually costs is all up to the artist and how they like to receive pay. It could be by page, by chapter, by weekly worth, etc. 
Other factors like EFX, lettering, coloring, etc usually always affect price. 
Same for contracts, usually left up to the artist. But most smart ones ask for 1/4 or 1/2 of pay upfront and the rest on completetion. That way if one party falls through/ disappears, its not a TOTAL loss. 
Oh awesome input, thank you! I'm still new and researching styles and all that, but I do plan on having multiple 50+ panel issues written out and ready for revision by the time I am ready to start paying for the drawing process.
Hello,

I'm an artist looking for work on comic projects :)

Here is a link to my gallery: desiredwolf.deviantart.com/gal…
And a link to my Comics folder: desiredwolf.deviantart.com/gal…

My prices per page are: Pencil: $25 / Ink: $35 / Color (digital): $40

If you'd like my help, please let me know!

Thanks!