Looking for an artist

Hi there.

I'm looking for an artist that can draw in a similar style to this: imgur.com/vu0paw4

the original artist is unavailable due to work commitments, and so I'd like a fantasy artist who's style comes close. 

It would be a landscape image again, with 3 figures in the forefront. 

Please can you send me your portfolio links and a rough estimate as to cost in a note? 

thanks
Comments16
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi, 
i'm interested, please check out my artwork and gallery, and fell free to contact me for anything.
Have a nice day!

Some example of mt works:
Flora witch by Jessica-Prando  Lady Bubble by Jessica-Prando  Elf Princess by Jessica-Prando  Solom e Tiyra - Commission by Jessica-Prando  Morgana - League Of Legends by Jessica-Prando  Old Mage - COMM by Jessica-Prando  Vampire Lady by Jessica-Prando  Blue Mage by Jessica-Prando  Beautiful Red by Jessica-Prando  
Hi,
 I'm a freelance artist working on fantasy, science fiction illustrations and concept arts.

I find my skill can fulfill your need for the project.
 Please take a look at my porfolio for consideration.

www.artstation.com/artist/thej…

Thank you.
Greetings, I am very interested in this job. I would like to invite you to see my portfolio:

www.artstation.com/artist/azag…
forevershining46.daportfolio.c…

My price for this piece is $200 and I need 3-5 days to complete it.
Feel free to contact me via forevershining46@gmail.com or here if you consider that my art is what you are looking for. Thank you and have a good day.

Ronan the accuser - Merry Xmas version by Azaggon MARIANA the FAERIE by Azaggon Becker by Azaggon Girl with Death by Azaggon Gathering of Wizards by Azaggon Silence by Azaggon Lizardman by Azaggon Grom Hellscream fanart by Azaggon
Hi,
I'm so interested, note sent
thanks,
arty
Hi I am interested in the advertisement here you sending my link guillo0 guillo0.daportfolio.com/
Hi, sent through a note with price estimate and link to samples.  I look forward to hearing from you. 
Hullo!
Really interested in working on your project.
Here's my info!
Commission Chart by Denba-kun
Hi! I'm interested in doing some art, here are examples of my work:

borosaur.deviantart.com/galler…

It would be 20-30$