Artist wanted for quick character sketches

Hello!

I'm seeking to update race/creature images for my role play website for it's reopening. I have the previous images that I'd like a few simple changes to. I'm looking to spend around 10 - 15$ per image.

aztersil.net/?p=78 is the in-progress website page which holds the images I want updated. I am seeking similar style images, just simple pencil sketches to give the viewer a visual idea of the creature.
Comments47
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I do penciller art.
please check my gallery kou89.deviantart.com/gallery/

SAMPLE of my work

LET'S GO by kou89  MASKED VAMP by kou89  Ogi and GEHU by kou89  Princess Jasmine by kou89 AXE BOY by kou89  NAWALA by kou89 CHARACTER DESIGN by kou89  SINGA monster by kou89
Hello there, I am really interested in this project.
Here are some examples of my work.

Acid Goblin (updated) by cnerone21The boy by cnerone21Maskoforos 2 by cnerone21Goblin by cnerone21Karnar Noseeye by cnerone21
Knight 2 by cnerone21Gluttony by cnerone21Laharl by cnerone21
Please note me if you like my style and thanks for the consideration. :D (Big Grin)
Hello! I can draw creatures for you. All information about work is on link.
looks interesting here is a few stuff i do...antiartian.deviantart.com/gall… if you interested please contact me.
:iconcoolplz:
hi maybe im the one you are looking for check out my works nhickoy.deviantart.com/gallery…
thank you,,.:)
Hello!

I'm very interested in working on your project.

Here is some of my work:
Sephiroth by mehchallCity by mehchallBeemoooo by mehchallSora by mehchallVash by mehchall78 Lookie Lookie by mehchall44 Floating Island by mehchall

Also, here's a link to my portfolio with a lot more of my work: mitchellmayorga.carbonmade.com…
hi, 
I love drawing fantasy style images. 
these are my standard prices. 

Full body Commission by la-ela

but i am willing to negotiate if it involves multiple images :)
The sketching part is my favourite part of the image anyway ;)
Hello,

if you are still looking for ppl for the artwork u need,
check out my sketches here 

www.behance.net/ChristinaTj

Thanks! 
Hello! I'm interested in the commission and be more than happy & willing to work for you.Here's my commission info & samples:
Commission [ OPEN] by chicharia

I'm looking forward to your response regarding this opportunity. Thank you so much! Here's a kiss for you, my love!
Hi, I'm interested in your project ( I actually did something very similar for the same price). Here's a sample of my work sta.sh/21imgbgymnjt?edit=1 and you can also visit my gallery too.

Seeya,
Alejandro
Hi! Im interested!
here is some of my stuff :)

nothing41.tumblr.com/
Hi,
 I'm a freelance artist working on fantasy, science fiction illustrations and concept arts.

I find my skill can fulfill your need for the project.
 Please take a look at my porfolio for consideration.

thejourney1989.artstation.com/

Thank you.
Hi,

I'm ok with the prize. I've got great disponibility this days and I would be able to do two of this kind of sketches per day. If you are interested, please, send me a note.

Arquera concept by Aquemenes1983  Faces by Aquemenes1983  Combat Angel Sketch by Aquemenes1983  Expressions by Aquemenes1983

Lara Croft by Aquemenes1983  Face Scrap: 20 min. by Aquemenes1983  Male face by Aquemenes1983

Hi,

Please check my work sample here:
noureldin-a.tumblr.com

Thanks,
Hi! I'm interested in doing some art, here are examples of my work:

borosaur.deviantart.com/galler…

5$ per character sketch
hey CapFH.could i be of any help?
thanx.