Looking for a short story writer

It would be a story about a boy that gets cursed to grow younger.
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello my name is Mike O'Neill and I have a college background in sequential arts and particular love writing stories, especially for comics. I am definitely interesting in possibly writing your story. I have done some writing jobs in the past for others through deviant art. I do other artwork for comics, but writing stories are my specialty I look forward to possibly becoming your writer. Thank you for reading my response and I look foreword to hearing back from you. 
I would be very interested in this, just reply or send me a note and we could discuss it more. My prices are very flexible! 
I might be interested, shoot me a note
Guess I'll throw my hat in the ring here!
Commission Information! Paypal/Points Accepted!Update: I've officially changed my prices for short stories as of 1/13/15, but if you want a story and don't have enough points or Paypal, note me and we can negotiate!

Do you need a writer to advertise your blog? Perhaps someone to write a story out of an idea you've had for months? As a freelance writer, I’ve been commissioned to write different pieces, and you can hire me too!
I specialize in:
    -          Stories featuring original characters (My main commission option on DeviantArt. For five dollars/500 points, you can have a word story featuring your original characters or ideas!)
    -          Poetry (My areas of expertise include freeform and slam poetry)
    -          Reviews (I mainly review video games and movies)
    -    

Examples:
Commission: The Lunch Table                “Like, oh my gosh, I totally got in!”
                Sophia clutched the envelope in her hand as she jumped up and down in excitement. She had been waiting for her acceptance letter from Riverdale after she applied for colleges around her town. Her friends, CJ, Keyla, and Jackie rolled their eyes as she continued to yell happily while eating her lunch.
                “It has the best beauty program in the state!” Sophia looked at her friends. “I don’t even care that I got into Hilliard.”
                “Well, that would be a better choice,” Jackie sighed, “I mean, that school has a better academic record…”

Commission/Art Trade: Omnipresent                Terrance, why aren’t you answering my calls?
                Terrance tugged at his stubble as he looked at his phone; Mosomi had sent another text wondering about his odd behavior for the past couple of days. He was at the mall constantly looking around to see if he would get caught. Terrance would have asked Mosomi’s parents about gift ideas, but every time he had the nerve to talk, Mosomi would appear. Guess I’m doing this alone, Terrance thought. He paced up and down the mall, wondering if there was anything his buddy Moso didn’t buy; he was a spoiled child, but had a very good heart and gave whenever he could.
                Terrance sighed as he spotted Moso’s mother near the food court.

Commission: The Amulet (Part Two)                “Okay, so we’re in the Xerxes forest, now what?”
                Mael looked at the vast amount of trees as he, Ria, and Ada stopped for a minute to catch their bearings. On one hand, Ria had obtained the amulet of serendipity, which would allow the curse of the three’s hometown to be lifted. However, the amulet had since been depowered, with no clue as to how to revitalize it.
                “What if we dipped it in water?” Ada suggested, to the ire of Ria. “Perhaps it’s dried out or—“
                “That’s  a terrible idea,” Ria frowned, looking at the amulet in her hand, “Besides, what if it got lost in the curr
  Commission: The Assimilation                He… he’s the devil incarnate. I’m panting as I reach another cave, wondering why the display on my radio transmitter isn’t working; it’s been acting on the fritz ever since—
                “Yo! Why you running away?”
                It’s that voice. A cold, yet persuasive voice. He – no, it – sounds like a teenager, but I feel like it’s ravaged this world for eons. Some called it Hades, but my friends know it as Xenon.
                “S—shut up!”
                “Aww, little girlie, all I want to do is say hi.”

Hello, I write short stories!

SkinToday I have on my second skin.
It is not truly my second though, or my third, or even my thirteenth. No, I lost track of counting how many different skins I have worn sometime after the two-hundred-and-eighty-third. After all, time starts to lose its meaning when one has lived as long as I; which is to say the better part of five millennia.
But for now, it is my second skin. And although it is nothing like my true one, it will suffice.
Pushing myself up from the cold timber floor, I look at the surroundings that I will inhabit for the foreseeable future. In the dim light of the morning winter sun, I can see that a double bed with a polished steel frame sits in the corner of the room, its blankets unmade and pushed to the side. A large bookshelf lies across from it, and next to that, a small computer table, messed with notes and papers. It is a typical teenage abode.
Currently, the whole room seems dishevelled, although I believe it was this skin that had caused it. The soul - Sarah, h
  The New Spirits of the Old Land-
In the beginning there was them. The Spirits.
For as long as the land has been home to humans, there have been spirits to look over them, guide them, and represent them. The spirits could take many forms; from the smallest ant to the strongest Kangaroo. They could be the wind, or fire; or even the trees in the forests of rain.
For the millennia that followed they did what they were made to do. The spirits cared for the land, and in turn taught their mortal kin the same. They learned the ancient language of the land; learned words that could make mountains rise from plains or disappear entirely.
For a long, long time, there was peace, and plenty, and joy.
Then the sea strangers came, on their beasts of wood and steel.
Then everything changed.
-
1. (AHVIS)
Gaagudju died today.
I am flying in my Falcon-Skin when I find out; soaring across the arid and sun-drowned land I call home. I am searching for a stray rabbit or lizard when I see Tawn of the Desert, sprawled out on a flat-to
  SparrowsWhen Michael was eight, he found an injured sparrow.
He was walking home from school on an otherwise normal Tuesday. The winter sun hung in the sky, and the winds off the mountains were biting. Michael just wanted to get to the comfort of home; where the heater would be running and his mother cooking something yummy. As he turned the corner though, he heard a soft chirping. It obviously belonged to a bird, Michael knew that much, but it sounded like it was in pain. Intrigued, he pushed through the shrub and undergrowth until he found the source of the sound.
It was small, with brown feathers that were speckled with black and white. One wing, the left one, was tucked neatly to its side, while the other dragged against the ground, twisted an awkward angle. It tried to move away from Michael, its damaged wing preventing it from moving far.
Michael stood still to avoid scaring it. “Poor little thing…” he thought. “Wait; Daddy’s a mechanic, he fixes c

My prices are negotiable. Note me if you're interested.

Is it a paid job?