Original Work (Spectral Reglia) In need of an Experienced Anime/Manga style Artist

please know this is a long post with important details

So after a long hiatus of coming onto deviantart iv started a story that has become pretty popular on a website. 

im in need of *points to title* someone who is capable of drawing original Character's after being given a description.

im not in need of characters with a bg basically a colored full body picture.  

using one of anndr.deviantart.com/ works as an example

Character set by anndr

although i require a single charecter drawing and at a much large Higher quality. please note my characters who are equiped with armor will have a 3d model provided to the artist to draw.

Requirements

1. Someone who is serious and does not take more then 3-4 weeks to draw one character and put me in a long commission list i just don't have the time for that.

2. Someone who can Work and be flexible with a fortnightly budget of 50-150$ depending on what i need.

3. someone who i can hire constantly as this is not a short term thing but a long term project of mine which requires not just characters drawn but other things Dragons/objects/areas. if your not capable of doing this then character drawings is still fine.

4. someone who does not change the price half way during the commision this has happened quite often and il most likely cancel the commision straight away..

if i have left anything out please let me know 

some things to add. allthough some weeks i may not hire the artist when i make a request i can understand you may not be able to finish it or prioritise it above other commisions and i am understanding to that. i am also understanding to the artist having rl obligations.

what id appreciate is a time where the artist can estimate when the commision can be finished or when he can accept it.  im looking for a professional who can manage there time. 

allthough i may not have deadlines i do intend to eventually make this story an ebook after the second volume is completed and i would still like to be treated with respect and not taken advantage of that bieng said i will also treat the artist the way i would like to be treated.

my main requests for this offer is full body colored charecter illustrations of an anime/manga quality with no BG. if i do not reply to applicants please know i apologize it just means i am either really busy or have alot of people pming me regarding this.

for those of you who would like to apply i reccomend you note me with examples of your work. please know regarding your set prices i dont intend to go over my set fortnightly budget for this project which i will tell the artist of when i require a commision.

These pictures will have Commercial use so by accepting this commision you accept that i am able to include "some" illustrations in the ebook. i may sell a charecter database and the artist will recieve 60% of the profit While i recieve the remaining 40%. 

that bieng said the artist will be the only one i hire and will also hopefully recieve more reputation among my few thousand current readers. www.royalroadl.com/fiction/807

this project is not intended to go ebook for awhile nor without the artists consent first.  

i apologize if something is confusing in this post if you find anything wrong please notify me. same goes for having questions. thank you for your time. 
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
hello! , first sorry if i didnt note you and i just post my offer here , and second im interested xD , i will show you some examples of my drawings down below , and if you want to know if i can make creatures i have some traditional drawings of creatures for an original rpg in my gallery , now  for personal use i make a full body character from 2 days to a week if they are really really complex ( like detailed full armor ) for 30 - 35 usd without background , but you want them for commercial use , so if you choose me we can talk more about the copyright , if you are interested or you have any questions just let me know , good luck and have a nice day :D (Big Grin)!.

Cartoony Demon painting test by BartonDH  Portrait OC for my bro :) by BartonDH  Portrait OC by BartonDH  Knight illustration ( Original Character ) by BartonDH  The Fifth Wing Nia Commission by BartonDH  Nia Commission ( no background ) by BartonDH  Unnamed Creature practice by BartonDH  Hannya concept by BartonDH  Gift of the Future by BartonDH  Nerea OC Half Body by BartonDH  Barracks Commission by BartonDH  Squirrel Deer Quick practice by BartonDH  Lizard quick practice by BartonDH  Victory! Commission by BartonDH  Danto-Mush Gold Mercenary ( OC ) by BartonDH  Xodian Emisar Wars ORPG Landscape 2 by BartonDH  Gerpashiro Silver Mercenary Gift ( OC ) by BartonDH  Thirdan Concept ( Original Character ) by BartonDH  Rafi Dabadabu the Warp Witch ( orginal character ) by BartonDH  Lan Meifeng ( Original Character ) by BartonDH  Lan Xiaolian ( Original Character ) by BartonDH  Sonic the Hedgehog Fanart by BartonDH  Pumpkin Knight The Beggining (Original Character) by BartonDH  Symonne ( OC ) Collab LEILA-S-P7 2 by BartonDH  Cute Warriors ( Original Characters ) by BartonDH  Bountyhunters XEW Original RPG OC's by BartonDH  Deeval Cortez ( Original Character ) by BartonDH  Marina 's Wrong Spell ( Original Character ) by BartonDH  Kamau Owusu and Nubia (Original Character) by BartonDH  my Kyodai Hero  ( Original Character ) by BartonDH  Elder Oni Brother Concept ( Original Character ) by BartonDH  Elissya White (Original Character) 2014 by BartonDH  Toni el sepulturero redesign ( Art Trade ) by BartonDH  Knight Speedpaint by BartonDH  Raphael TMNT by BartonDH  Naira Concept ( Original Character ) by BartonDH  Garuda's True Form Concept ( Original Character ) by BartonDH  Barton Concept ( Original Character ) by BartonDH  
Hello!
Here are my info, I am very interested :) (Smile)

Commissions info ;
Gallery.
Hello!

I'm very interested in working on your project.

Here is some of my work:
Sephiroth by mehchallCity by mehchallBeemoooo by mehchallSora by mehchallVash by mehchall78 Lookie Lookie by mehchall44 Floating Island by mehchall

Also, here's a link to my portfolio with a lot more of my work: mitchellmayorga.carbonmade.com…
Hello there, I am really interested in this project.
Here are some examples of my work.

Acid Goblin (updated) by cnerone21The boy by cnerone21Maskoforos 2 by cnerone21Goblin by cnerone21Karnar Noseeye by cnerone21
Knight 2 by cnerone21Gluttony by cnerone21Laharl by cnerone21Mou Aresei by cnerone21
Please note me if you like my style and thanks for the consideration. :D (Big Grin)
Hello !

I would like to participate in your project, here's some of my recent works:

Ashtray Wasp by 4rca Dear John by 4rca Party Time ! by 4rca Torukia by 4rca  Winter Wonder Lulu by 4rca  The Seduction by 4rca

Thanks for your time and consideration !

Quentin
Hello,

My name is Punix

I'm interest in your commission.
You can check my artwork from my deviant and these website :

pixiv.me/punnix

www.facebook.com/pages/Punix/5…

If you okay with my work, I want to talk in the deep details with you

My E-mail : athran_punching@hotmail.com

Thanks +++!!!
60%-artist/40%-writer works well for me. :aww:

I lowered my prices a month or so back and won't be changing them for a while - but my price-changes don't affect commissions-in-progress.

Since this project will give you rights to use commercially, prices are a tiny bit higher than they usually are, but still well within your $50 - $150 budget (unless you have a character with craaaazy amounts of detail lol). The prices below are based on the characters fitting on A4 (printer size) piece of paper. Please let me know what size you need your characters to fit on and I'll let you know if that makes the price go up or not.

A headshot full colour character is $35USD.
A waist-up full colour character is $50USD.
A full-body full colour character is $70USD.

Weapons, wings, armour, backgrounds, etc, may add to the price depending on difficulty/detail.

There is a 10% discount per every five coloured characters.
A 5% discount per every five sketched characters.

KNEE/FULL-BODY:
RickyD12 Comm5 - Arco by kaiverta RickyD12 Comm4 - Hallowick by kaiverta RickyD12 Comm3 - Zdonis by kaiverta RickyD12 Comm2- Thar by kaiverta Her Protector by kaiverta Wake Up, Sleepy Head... by kaiverta All About Loving You - colour by kaiverta

WAIST-UP:
Comm - Lilith by kaiverta Gaia - NixLynn by kaiverta -Intensity- by kaiverta Krice # bajillion by kaiverta  The Ghost - Seisui by kaiverta Krice - Fanservice by kaiverta Sescience - Portrait by kaiverta

BUSTS:
(shoulders up)
$20 Busts by kaiverta Comm - Tyler by kaiverta Krice Sketch by kaiverta

HEADSHOTS:
(collar up)
Comm - Queen_Soulia by kaiverta Comm - Gizen by kaiverta Headshots 4 by kaiverta

MISC:
Gaia Comm - Karen by kaiverta  Blue Lightning by kaiverta The Groom Squad by kaiverta Andy by kaiverta Comm - Wedding Invitiation by kaiverta Commission-12 by kaiverta

I'd love to work with you :)

Here are some samples of my work that I thought fit your request. Let me know if you think you could see your characters in my style

Amos Designs by Zinfer Shepherd Character Design by Zinfer Bierrack by Zinfer
Indian Circus Character Sheet by Zinfer Gossip by Zinfer Human Trafficking by Zinfer
im interested.
P.S im also willing to buy the rights for allready made charecters so if you have any that may seem to be of quality please let me know which ones you have for sale im not cheap when it comes to quality work.