Looking for good anime artist to make chracter base. Both Male and Female base. [Paypal]

I am looking for an artist who is good at drawing anime and can make a male and female character base. I just need the lineart. I need it to be full body and standing in a certain pose(will message to chosen artist.) Please post your prices and examples.

I will pay USD via paypal.
Comments57
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello, 

I am very interested in this project.  I do have experienced 4 years in designing character and creating anime/manga styled works.  Some examples:
I hope to have chance to work with you. 
Harpie by Ixora140 MARIONETTE DEMON by Ixora140 Aphrodite - The goddess of Beauty by Ixora140
The Guradian Valkyrie by Ixora140 Sister Maria by Ixora140 Guradian of the Light by Ixora140
Summoner Fox by Ixora140 Soul Guiding Goddess by Ixora140
Uhm is it ok if my samples are hand made and not digital? If you like you can visit my page for some of my works. I dont have enough money to buy a pc so i draw traditionally. If your interestes after seeing my works feel free to tell me and i will have my other works scanned and send to you thank you
Sound interesting ! This's my sample , you can see and contact me if u like it -). With lineart , my prices is 20$. i'm sure you will be satisfied with my skill lineart of mine because i'm an 2D anima artist -). 

Priest by aiolia1989   Ultimate Necromancer by aiolia1989  Mg3 by aiolia1989  

im interested, some of my works here :)
Original Ib Fanart by MerepoixNeko Neko Vampire by MerepoixMeat! by MerepoixTobiichi Origami Fanart by MerepoixPantsu Des by MerepoixOriginal Sketh 1/28/2015 by MerepoixSketch 2/3/2015 by Merepoix2/4/2015 21th Digital Drawing 2015 by MerepoixSketch 2/6/2015 by Merepoix
I'd charge $20 for an inked work with no color
and I'd charge $40 for inked with color.
If it's got a background I would add an extra $10.

Thanks for considering me.
c01 by maligni co3 by maligni c04 by maligni c05 by maligni c02 by maligni
Lady of the Dark by maligni Dancing with the Enemy by maligni Wooo Scary by maligni Apathy by maligni
Pinks by maligni I scream RPG colored by maligni Green is cool by maligni Elf Among The Bricks by maligni Leg by maligni
interested! , please check my gallery :)
I am interested! Do you think my art satisfies your request?

The Queen of Broken Hearts and Diamonds by Viridescent-Dragon -AT- Rosetta by Viridescent-Dragon Eugene Alexander de Chevalier by Viridescent-Dragon Anna Fight Pose by Viridescent-Dragon Butterfly Man by Viridescent-Dragon

I can draw the male and female bases for about $10.00 each.
HARU NO YUKI - PREVIEW CHAPTER 2 by DBeeChannel  HARUNO NO YUKI - READ MY MANGA ONLINE! by DBeeChannel   TOKYO GHOUL - UTA by DBeeChannel  

Full body (only line art) $15. with more details max $20.
ash-lee-hoov14.deviantart.com/… <-- My gallery. c:

Will take $10 to do both. :heart:

It took my interest

My specialty is that of character design chart, conceptual art, and line art

I do many range of style, but I excel in anime style

What I don’t do: Yaoi, Hentai, Antro

Anyway this is the detail of my rate

Chibi design 5$(Front side only) 10$ (Both side: Front and rear)

Protagonis Chara Design Chibi Version by shiromushiichika

Character design chart Flat Color $15

Anne 2 Vers 2 by shiromushiichika

Full Body Illustration with simple BG $45

Protagonis Promotional Poster by shiromushiichika HEAVY METAL ALCHEMIST by shiromushiichika

Detailed Back Ground $45

Somewhere Beyond The Winter Sky by shiromushiichika

Character illustration full BG $80
 Rainbow Over Twilight by shiromushiichika

Here's some examples of my lineart if you're interested. The price for them is only $1.50(150:points:) and $0.75(75:points:) for each extra character in the picture.
Just specify whether you would like the lines thick or thin.

Genderbent MasaKai [Inked] by TheNomzMonsterLineArt: Just the Two of Us by TheNomzMonsterThe Best of Friends [LINEART] by TheNomzMonster
my price for a fullbody(no colors) is 10 dollars :)
Commissions Prices by EliaOwl
 Autumn by EliaOwl Magical Dragonair Girl in Paradise by EliaOwl

Hi I've only got a few commissions at the moment so my time wouldn't be stretched too thin in order to provide a quick turnaround. My prices & examples are as follows:

Lineart/Sketch: £3.00
Titanfall Ogre-fall Sketch by JScomics Rabble of 2- Black + White by JScomicsBatman Doodle by JScomics

Busts: £8.00
Dante Bust (first ever painting) by JScomics Winter Bust WIP by JScomics
Raphael Bust by JScomics Cat Bust by JScomics

Half-Bodied : £10.00
Eric Ardour by JScomics Winter Ward by JScomics
Molly by JScomics Twins by JScomics Magnus by JScomics

Full Bodied: £15.00
Blue Flame Charmander Adoptable Auction ~CLOSED~ by JScomics Raphael Ettore by JScomics Eek and Loon Welcomes you to Hellsville by JScomics
Carys Skullcracker by JScomics My Favorite Zombie by JScomics Sarin by JScomics

Character + Backgrounds:  £18.00
Blitzkrieg by JScomics The Baron updated by JScomics

Reference Sheets: £20.00
OC Molly Mosher Reference Sheet by JScomics

Panel Gags: £15.00
Self-Pity Puddle Update by JScomics

Comic Pages: £22.00
Welcome to Hellsville - Molly 002 by JScomics Welcome to Hellsville 001 by JScomics
Thicker Than Water page 2 by JScomics Prison by JScomics
Lurid Scene by JScomics

Hi! I'm very interested in this opportunity. Please, check out my gallery and let me know if you're interested: mechanicalbluebird.deviantart.…

I'd love to hear from you! My prices are negotiable :) Please message me and let me know!
hello!

i'm interested

my gallery: time-pass-by.deviantart.com/ga…

thanks!
I would love to work with you and I would charge $20-$25 for just Line-Art per character.
I can draw both male and females. (I'm working on a male commission right now, but it's not up so a I can't show you how my males look.)
Attack on Titan Role Play Character by covert15 Fireflies in the Sky by covert15
I can make you a base but I can only do it for non-commercial use.  Meaning you can't use the base to draw over and sell artwork from.  It can only be used for personal use.

I am currently doing traditional character illustrations since my Wacom tablet died and I need to replace it.  Here are the basic prices for my sketch commissions.

Sketch

Small Character Bust  (roughly 5"x5")
$10.00USD

Traditional

Half Orc...? by WhispersInTheMirror        OC - Ethan Garth by WhispersInTheMirrorWhat? by WhispersInTheMirror

Character Waist Up
$20.00USD

Traditional

Goblin Boy by WhispersInTheMirrorNightwing by WhispersInTheMirror

Traditional

Large Character Bust (Roughly 9x12 to 12"x15")

$30.00USD

Boy & Imp by WhispersInTheMirror$8 Head 5in x 5in 'lil' Monster' by WhispersInTheMirror

Traditional

Character Full body

$80.00USD
Steven Universe Fan Art - Amethyst by WhispersInTheMirror