New Year Means Seeking New Commissions

Hello everyone, with a new year arrived, it's time for me to look for artists to do some commissions on my list and add to my collection.

The commission list contains both regular and hentai art (some very explicit and one fetish I know very few artists draw).

Info regarding what I am seeking can be viewed in my journal entry:  A New Year Means New Commission ListWith 2015 starting, it's time to seek out artists for some new commissions on my list and once again, majority of them are Moe Moe Niji Taisen related.
Battle scenes such a four character fight between Amy & Chiha vs Fey & Michael (will be expensive but willing to pay good money for it)
Some 4koma, one of which is a Girls und Panzer / Fullmetal Alchemist crossover.  Have an artist lined up for it, but the other 4koma ideas are still up for grabs if you are interested.
At least two pin-ups, one of which is NSFW and features engine oil.
One I'm not sure what you would call it, a "Remember / Never Forget" style poster featuring one of the Steel Maidens saluting (half body) with a semi-realism portrait in the background of the real-life soldier / pilot they are based on and the machine the Steel Maiden is the android form of below the portrait. 
Some original characters / places / objects / creatures for a novel series I'll be writing.  It's fantasy too.
And then we

You can contact me either on this thread, my journal or in Note.  If it's in regard to the hentai ones, I really prefer you contact me via note.

I'm hoping to work with some great artists this year.
Comments26
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I am interested in your proposal, I have enough experience in various styles, and I think I can shape my style to any proposal that you wanna do. sketch Lgaim by kajipato  bionics clothing by kajipato  Buda by kajipato  the duck and the fox by kajipato  Empregada Gostosa by kajipato  Ilustração Syvester Colorida by kajipato  Graveyardacademy 020 by kajipato  Graveyardacademy 035 by kajipato  Graveyardacademy 012 by kajipato  Graveyardacademy 022 by kajipato  Buda by kajipato  Max Cartoon by kajipato  Romance style by kajipato  Rocky Quack by kajipato  Quack Promo by kajipato  

My email address is carlosasjunior@yahoo.com.br 
I want to thank all the artists who have responded so far.  I have found a few artists to commission and a few others to consider.  I am actually surprised at the amount who noted me who were comfortable drawing that particular fetish.  This thread will stay open until the end of the day and then it will be closed, but Notes and journal comments will still be welcomed.

i'm interested in this commission. you can check my deviantart gallery

jonathanchanutomo.deviantart.com

and if you interested in my style, you can sent me a private note. thx a lot!

i wish i can do this project!!

Concupisence by JonathanChanutomo BOCAH - Rush of the Young Blood by JonathanChanutomo Blessed Adrian Fortescue by JonathanChanutomo FROZEN by JonathanChanutomo Seductive Piratess by JonathanChanutomo The Last Vacation by JonathanChanutomo Salt Water Flying Fish by JonathanChanutomo Marissa and her Brothers by JonathanChanutomo Kuntilanak and Sundel Bolong by JonathanChanutomo Wrath of Kraken by JonathanChanutomo The Maiden and the Unicorn by JonathanChanutomo La Gitana by JonathanChanutomo Her Majesty the Queen by JonathanChanutomo Blue Blooded by JonathanChanutomo Tragoedia Gloriosa by JonathanChanutomo Boy with a Broken Heart by JonathanChanutomo Madonna of Strawberry Fields by JonathanChanutomo Starving Girl in the Subway by JonathanChanutomo Greed and Glutton by JonathanChanutomo The Rococo Cheescake by JonathanChanutomo Flesh Market by JonathanChanutomo First Star by JonathanChanutomo Le Parfum et des Tentacules by JonathanChanutomo Conchita by JonathanChanutomo Happy New Year 2013! by JonathanChanutomo I'm Dreaming of a WILD Christmas by JonathanChanutomo Judith - Syuga Derrida by JonathanChanutomo Potestates Tenebrarum by JonathanChanutomo the Mutilation of a Lamb by JonathanChanutomo Untamed Beast by JonathanChanutomo Mr. and Mrs. Chanutomo by JonathanChanutomo African Supermodels by JonathanChanutomo From Morrigan with Love by JonathanChanutomo Banner of the Conqueror by JonathanChanutomo Melancolia by JonathanChanutomo Tattoo Designs by Jonathan Chanutomo by JonathanChanutomo To Feast on Her Table by JonathanChanutomo Psalmo XXII by JonathanChanutomo Home Safe by JonathanChanutomo ALL THINGS NEW by JonathanChanutomo

Beasts by JonathanChanutomo Veritas by JonathanChanutomo

Flaming Rex by JonathanChanutomo Absurd Fairy Tale by JonathanChanutomo I've Got You Under My Skin by JonathanChanutomo Nene Sakurada by JonathanChanutomo Salt Water Flying Fish by JonathanChanutomo Wrath of Kraken by JonathanChanutomo Beasts by JonathanChanutomo Mint-Chocolat by JonathanChanutomo

Another Succubus by JonathanChanutomo Pig Centaurus by JonathanChanutomo Weird Monster by JonathanChanutomo CUTE ANIMALS by JonathanChanutomo chibi 1 by JonathanChanutomo

Art Trade : ArisaShigemitsu by HoshiAndApple  I've only done sketches of hentai, but I'm willing to make full drawings c:
Hi, please check my works, i'm expert in 2d/3d for animation/game assets, this is my selection works, if you want me to ask anything please send me note or send email to chanf0000@gmail.com
thanks for your time, 
Chandra :) (Smile)
2D
Pilot Girl 2 by guugoo Naruto by guugoo Sasuke fanart by guugoo   Maxx Speed Cover V 1.02 by guugoo Dino horse by guugoo winter soldier by guugoo running borg by guugoo Thundercats by guugoo Maxx Speed cover 01 by guugoo robot study by guugoo Bulldog-bot by guugoo Blind Luchador by guugoo Heroes Legend by guugoo
the reaper - starcraft by guugoo Female Reaper by guugoo Ryu by guugoo Darwin and Santi by guugoo Jason Statham by guugoo
3D
Ryu - Street Fighter by guugoo Ryu - Street Fighter by guugooKillzone Fanart II by guugoo Jackie Chan II by guugoo Presentation - Darth Maul Sith by guugoo tiger alien by guugoo Ryu - Street Fighter by guugoo Meyli by guugoo
samples of my work can be found here:   www.cornerstonecreativestudios…

and in my gallery here on dA... if interested in me doing something for you, by all means let me know.

Thanks.

Jesse Hansen
Hi,
I'm a freelance concept artist and illustrator,

you can find my work sample here for character designs and some illustrations with background too:
noureldin-a.tumblr.com

and also you can see my devious gallery on my profile.

if you find any of my work interesting and have some of what you need I'd love to work in your commission.

Thanks
hello, im interested
here's my samples
miku hatsune fairy by eadgear sphinx girl by eadgear
beautiful asuna by eadgear the pretty witch by eadgear Fairy Armor fallen angel by eadgear laguna blade by eadgear
I'm interested, I want to be kept busy for a while.

lordfreeza.deviantart.com/gall…
Hey :]
I'm really interested. Here's my portfolio: FanOfTill Art
Please send me a note if you like my works.
Hi,
I'm interested,note sent
thanks,
arty
I'm super interest !! :D

I'm good at drawing girls, please note me if you're interest.. thanks !! :D

Irinne by Guinzoo Morgana by Guinzoo Snowcaller by Guinzoo Miss Fortune by Guinzoo
Hello!

I'm very interested in working on your project.

Here is some of my work:
Vash by mehchall Slayer by mehchall Tentacle Slayer by mehchall 86 Dante by mehchall 70 Gojira by mehchall Sora by mehchall

Also, here's a link to my portfolio with a lot more of my work: mitchellmayorga.carbonmade.com…
Hello. 

I just came across your add and thought i would offer my services to you. 

Here is a link to my art portfolio and my Deviant Art gallery 
chrisbryer.daportfolio.com/gal… 
And here is a link to my commission prices.
kingvego.deviantart.com/journa…

If you are interested in hiring me you can send me an email. My email address is chris_bryer@hotmail.com Thank you for your time.
Hi, 
I'm willing to draw anything you have in mind, below are some samples of my work:
Leo by CamishaKelley Betta And Flame: Dancing by CamishaKelley Lion Fish by CamishaKelley Koi Pond by CamishaKelley Betrayal by CamishaKelley
If you're interested you can contact me via note to discuss further details and rates.
check out my gallery :)
Hi there. :)

I'm not looking to draw hentai at this time but I do looove to draw couples.

A headshot full colour character is $20USD.
A waist-up full colour character is $35USD.
A full-body full colour character is $50USD.

Chibis are cheaper, of course.

Weapons, wings, armour, etc, may add to the price depending on difficulty/detail.

There is a 10% discount per every five coloured characters.
A 5% discount per every five sketched characters.

KNEE/FULL-BODY:
RickyD12 Comm4 - Hallowick by kaiverta RickyD12 Comm3 - Zdonis by kaiverta RickyD12 Comm2- Thar by kaiverta Her Protector by kaiverta Wake Up, Sleepy Head... by kaiverta All About Loving You - colour by kaiverta

WAIST-UP:
Gaia - NixLynn by kaiverta -Intensity- by kaiverta Krice # bajillion by kaiverta  The Ghost - Seisui by kaiverta Krice - Fanservice by kaiverta Sescience - Portrait by kaiverta

BUSTS:
(shoulders up)
$20 Busts by kaiverta Comm - Tyler by kaiverta Krice Sketch by kaiverta

HEADSHOTS:
(collar up)
Comm - Queen_Soulia by kaiverta Comm - Gizen by kaiverta Headshots 4 by kaiverta

MISC:
Gaia Comm - Karen by kaiverta  Blue Lightning by kaiverta The Groom Squad by kaiverta Andy by kaiverta Comm - Wedding Invitiation by kaiverta Commission-12 by kaiverta

CHIBI:
(my style varies largely)
(first two are new - digital sketches)
Mushroom Chibi by kaiverta Chibi - Nesting Doll by kaiverta
Chibi Sailor Dad by kaiverta Chibi Randomness 2 by kaiverta -Chibi Randomness 5- by kaiverta Professions-Inuyasha by kaiverta -Sokolav and Rosella- by kaiverta The Rexter and Rikster by kaiverta -Krice and Mona- by kaiverta