Looking for up to 5 Logo Artists for a team

Starcat Games is looking to increase its workflow by adding 5 new Logo artists.

Requirements 

- MUST have skype

- MUST have a microphone

- Must speak a decent level of english

If you do not meet these requirements you will be ignored as i presume you can not follow simple instructions.

Skype = starcat42

Message me with rates and examples please.

www.starcatgames.com
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
it seems 99% of people can not seem to follow simple instructions.
Hi

I am interested in your job offer. I meet all the imposed requirements. You can check out my Logotypes and other types of graphical content in my gallery. Send me a message for further discussion and for prices information.
Hello, I contacted you via Skype. Here are samples of my logo designs:

Clouded Mind: Logo Designs by thatstranger95 Express Air Medical Transport: Logo Designs by thatstranger95 M1nDFuL Gaming: Logo Design by thatstranger95 Tigunny Logo Design by thatstranger95 MortalWorks: Logo Concepts by thatstranger95

I'm interested in this, I have given you my Skype in a note.
Im interested in your logo artist roll (although I'm 16 if that won't be a problem) my Skype is bobfancy i hope to work with you
i do not see any logos
Thats my fault for not posting my logos mostly because when i draw a logo the rights belong to the one who requested the logo so i don't post it online
Hello!

I'm very interested in working on your project.

Here is some of my work:
Vash by mehchall Slayer by mehchall Tentacle Slayer by mehchall 86 Dante by mehchall 70 Gojira by mehchall Sora by mehchall

Also, here's a link to my portfolio with a lot more of my work: mitchellmayorga.carbonmade.com…