Looking for an artist for a series of illustrations

I am in search of an artist to create a female character. I would like the character to be similar in style to - drive.google.com/file/d/0BybVf….  I have 14 illustrations that I need recreated using this new character.  Many of the illustrations will be very similar (same body/face position) just hand positioning may be different as they will be used to illustrate massage techniques.  

I hope to build a relationship with this artist as I have a few more similar projects coming up.

Please message me with samples of your work and commission details.

Comments28
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi,
I have got your job posting, let me make you know that I am a professional Fine Artist (main stream) have the ability to create any type of illustrations, cartoons, comics, fantasy arts, concept arts with highly professional touch. As I worked on many big projects so I have many years of experience, for that you can have a brief look in my portfolios and then decide. 
My portfolio link:  art-n-idea.blogspot.in/

I am sure I wont let you down .
it took my interest :D
My specialty is that of character design chart, conceptual art, and line art
I do many range of style, but I excel in anime style
What I don’t do: Yaoi, Hentai, Gore, Antro

Anyway this is the detail of my rate

Character design chart Flat Color $15
Anne 2 Vers 2 by shiromushiichika
Full Body Illustration with simple BG $45
Protagonis Promotional Poster by shiromushiichika HEAVY METAL ALCHEMIST by shiromushiichika
Back Ground $45
Somewhere Beyond The Winter Sky by shiromushiichika
Character illustration full BG $65
Tomoe Mami by shiromushiichika
Hey! look my portfolio contact: ro.zambrano30@gmail.com
Hi I am also open for commissions and I am interested with this job offer <da:thumb id="648764435873"/>
kindly see this link fav.me/d8a1dleht for the list of my commission prices
Hi I am also open for commissions and I am interested with this job offer <da:thumb id="648764435873"/>
kindly see this link fav.me/d8a1dleht for the list of my commission prices
Hi, would love to further discuss the details of this project. My work can be seen here or my personal website. Thanks!

That style looks comparable to what I usually make. Here are some samples of my work:
Can't Get to Me Now by DupleSnowflake    The Morrigan-Myths and Legends Contest by DupleSnowflake  Green Audrey Chibi by DupleSnowflake  Don't Care How Far by DupleSnowflake  Kiss de Girl? by DupleSnowflake  
And my resumé:
Art Resume 2.0 by DupleSnowflake
Hi,
 I'm a professional concept artist/illustrator with 3 years experience.
   I have worked in various games, book covers project.
   Focus only on illustration and concept art. I find my skill can fulfill your need for the project.
   Please take a look at my porfolio for consideration.

Photo Copy by thejourney1989LyzardDragon by thejourney1989Sknight by thejourney1989Fantasy Girl by thejourney1989Blind Orc by thejourney1989Oldman10 by thejourney1989

Thank you.
hello im interested,  

please check my gallery and if you like it note me
Would this be for commercial use?
Hi Hi! (^w^ )

I would love to apply for this Job!
I can adapt any style, so I'm confident that I'll be able to adapt this pretty easily! (^w^ )

For the Price, I can do the artworks for only $5-$10 a piece! (^w^ )

Oh yeah, here are some samples of my works~ (^w^ )
My Piece of Heaven by AlcyoneVIII Cyber-Neko Maid! by AlcyoneVIII Twilight Sunset by AlcyoneVIII Random Female Heroine by AlcyoneVIII

Would love to hear from you! (^w^ )
Hello, I`am interested too^^
My works not very similar to your example, but still:
Confident Princess by KochkaRRrina Princess by KochkaRRrina Little Princess by KochkaRRrina Selfish Princess by KochkaRRrina
Hi Epponie,

I can do something like that for you. And since I draw comics, I can keep her looking the same in each illustration.  

Here are a couple of my characters:
Bad Girl by C21  Impatient by C21  LongLegJane by C21  
Drop me a line if you like my style.

Cheers
Interested in hearing more about your project. Please review my work here along with www.instagram.com/zackagardner or ledbetter53.tumblr.com and see if it would suit your needs. I accept paypal and would happily go over pricing privately. Email me at zackagardner@gmail.com if you'd like a quote.

Thanks.
Zack

Hornpot  Clawdia by Ledbetter53

Samus Aran Pin-up by Ledbetter53
My online porfolio: cain-law.daportfolio.com/

Can draw that style you want as well. Check it if you're interest :)
Check out my post and gallery:
Job Post: forum.deviantart.com/jo…
Gallery: diaverik.deviantart.com…
Hi there...
Do you mind check these?
Hatsune Miku - ON THE STAGE by Miyancaoi RINKA of re:ON by Miyancaoi MAMORU CHIBA as MASKING TUXEDO of SAILORMOON by Miyancaoi COMMISSION : ANGELS AND PETS by Miyancaoi
SAILORMOON : GALAXIES REUNITE by MiyancaoiVOCALOID - BIKINI by MiyancaoiSAILORMOON + TUXEDO MASK by MiyancaoiVOCALOID - WHICH SIDE YOU WILL FALL FOR? by Miyancaoi

Hope they are suits you..
Best regards
Anca
Hi, 
i'm so interested, note sent
thanks,
arty
Hey, I'd love to work on your 14 illustrations. Here's some examples of my work. Not my simplest pics, but I'm confident I can adjust to your needs! Vash by mehchall Slayer by mehchall Tentacle Slayer by mehchall 86 Dante by mehchall 70 Gojira by mehchall Sora by mehchall
Hi, I'm interested with your project! I'm a professional Freelance and concept Artist 

Please check my gallery olracadejup.deviantart.com/gal… or email me at carlopujeda@yahoo.com