Paying with Steam game (for a game model)

Good day everyone.

Long story short: I was payed with a gifted game on Steam (my idea :/), just to discover that I cannot redeem it because of the region lock.

So I thought, maybe I can find someone how is willing take the game in exchange for making me a low to mid poly game character that I want to use for a future project.

Game: This War of Mine
Countries that can redeem game: Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand.

What I need: Modeling one of my OCs + weapon + texture + 6 basic animations.

If I like what I see, I'll pay for more animation. The character is for a free-roaming fighting game, so the model got a lot of animations :P

I prefer hiring someone for the game locked region. Don't really want to repeat the mistake -_-

Cheers :)
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
this forum is for transactions with real currency, so I suggest moving your offer to the project forums.

Note Please use the Projects Forum if:
  • you do not intend to pay for your project, or the payment will be in the form of Points or Premium Memberships.
  • you have a contest (even if money can be won). This includes "pitches" and "speculative work" where multiple people submit, but not all get paid.
  • payment cannot be guaranteed, for example if this will depend on your future profits.

forum.deviantart.com/jobs/offe…
How do I move post? Or do I have to delete it?