I Have 100USD for a single book cover. Care to take my money?

I know it's not a lot but it's all I have as the project is over budget already.  This will involve drawing 5 characters and a background. Once you respond I send you information on the project in great detail.
Comments49
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
In addition to a sent note, if possible, let me leave a quick one on my offer here too! :-)

Professional, CG art-focused, perfectionist but very flexible when it comes to a price.

A quick, but positive review of my style:

www.kickstarter.com/projects/w…

, and some example works:

Nephilim Space Craft by TED-MX Legion Space Craft by TED-MX Divine Exploration by TED-MX A short break after some hard work by TED-MX

Looking forward to work for you!
I'm interested Let me know more about what has to be done. portfolio
Hi here are samples of my work , let me know if interested
Ratu Laut Selatan Menari by ronggo  Ratu Laut Selatan Menari (actual size Collage) by ronggo  Queen of The South Sea (rev Dec 18 2014) by ronggo  Purple Girl (FOR COMMISSION EXAMPLE) by ronggo
I'm interested Let me know more about what has to be done.
Hi, would love to further discuss the details of this project. My work can be seen here or my personal website. Thanks!

Hi!

I usually do traditional media, but if you need I can do digital to.

Here are some of my works:

Guardian by KarinaMacGill  Waspangel by KarinaMacGill  Mildly annoyed by KarinaMacGill  Rations by KarinaMacGill  Under the maple trees by KarinaMacGill  Jurre and Emrah by KarinaMacGill Trap by KarinaMacGill  Along the rails by KarinaMacGill  Forever valentines by KarinaMacGill  Nile's tiny wonder by KarinaMacGill  Artemis by KarinaMacGill  The amazon and the body guard by KarinaMacGill  changing of the guard by KarinaMacGill  I have seen fate's eyes by KarinaMacGill  --Legend-- pg 4 by KarinaMacGill   
Hi! I'm interested in doing a book cover for you :) 

Here are some book cover styled art I did (both commissioned and not ) 
Commission for Oceansview0909 by jmamante02  The Cave of Doom- a fake book cover art commission by jmamante02  Mole Mania by jmamante02  The Librarian (for the Bad Bitches Zine) by jmamante02

Feel free to leave me a note if you'd like to commission me.

Thanks!
Headshots/Chibis
Sketch - $5/per character 
Inked - $10/per character 
Colored - $15/per character 
Virgo in Greens by Minji-chanScorpio in Blues by Minji-chanAries In Reds by Minji-chanKanaya portrait by Minji-chanFoxy the Pirate by Minji-chan Cupcake Cherry by Minji-chan Self Promo by Minji-chan

Half Body
Sketch - $10/per character 
Inked $15/per character
Colored - $20/per character 
Crack Aiyaru And Edgar  by Minji-chan Crack Nugsume And Rocko by Minji-chan Broodyadopts Commission by Minji-chan Light of the Resurrection by Minji-chan Birthday Dance by Minji-chan

Full Body 
Sketch - $15/per character 
Inked - $20/per character 
Colored - $25/per character
Michelangelo's crouching boy (Characoal version) by Minji-chan Playful Banter by Minji-chan Leo Love Swing by Minji-chan Poison on the Rocks by Minji-chan Lifelong Valentine by Minji-chan Skater Boy - Unnamed OC by Minji-chan

Comment or note with questions, thanks!
Hi Xbuilder - note sent!!
Very Interested in the Job...take a look at my gallery and let me know what you're looking for and i can definitely do the job

romeyrome1.deviantart.com/gall…
Thank you for posting such an intriguing opportunity!  I'd like to look further into it. 

Here's a link to my gallery:  williamwoody.deviantart.com/ga…

I'll look forward to hearing from you, if you can imagine working with me to be a rewarding experience.

Cordially,

William Woody
I am willing to do this. If you want me to. 
Hi, please check my works, i'm expert in 2d/3d for animation/game assets, this is my selection works, if you want me to ask anything please send me note or send email to chanf0000@gmail.com
thanks for your time, 
Chandra :) (Smile)
2D
Pilot Girl 2 by guugoo Naruto by guugoo Sasuke fanart by guugoo   Maxx Speed Cover V 1.02 by guugoo Dino horse by guugoo winter soldier by guugoo running borg by guugoo Thundercats by guugoo Maxx Speed cover 01 by guugoo robot study by guugoo Bulldog-bot by guugoo Blind Luchador by guugoo Heroes Legend by guugoo
the reaper - starcraft by guugoo Female Reaper by guugoo Ryu by guugoo Darwin and Santi by guugoo Jason Statham by guugoo
3D
Ryu - Street Fighter by guugoo Ryu - Street Fighter by guugooKillzone Fanart II by guugoo Jackie Chan II by guugoo Presentation - Darth Maul Sith by guugoo tiger alien by guugoo Ryu - Street Fighter by guugoo Meyli by guugoo
Hi I am interested in the advertisement here you sending my link guillo0 guillo0.daportfolio.com/
David Ziemba - concept artist , environment , landscape and character design

portfolio: www.behance.net/Nine9Reflectio…

mail: batdude09@gmail.com

$50 per background/landscape/character
Hi, I'm interested. :] Here are some examples of my works.
It'll be your end by FanOfTill Commission - Gorgona by FanOfTill Still life IV by FanOfTill Abandoned by FanOfTill A little nasty gift by FanOfTill Sunny day in Heaven by FanOfTill
Note me if you're interested. :la:
Hi. 
I may be interested. Just need more details.

Samboja by Limboplus So many details! by Limboplus Dream on by Limboplus Irysy Falujace by Limboplus
Hello, I'm interested on the job, this are some samples of my work: hinamoryxxxmomo.daportfolio.co…

Hope you like my work.
Hi, I'd like to try working in your book cover design. Please do check out my portfolio at my DA or on Behance

www.behance.net/BlankSlateStud…