Youtube/brand Logo

Hello, I want a logo with two orangutan playing video games in a rainforest and the size should be 800x800 . 
Please message me if you are interested
My Budget is $20 USD. I'm not expecting it to be perfect for this price but it is as high as l can go.

Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey, how are you?

I have some experience with youtube branding and best practices, if you are interested, check out this channel to have an idea of my work :)

www.youtube.com/user/P2PGamers
I am interested, check my gallery and message me. Thanks.

You can find my Commission information (skills, payment methods and the different art techniques I use) either here: marshmallowpalace.atspace.com/… or here: baby-marshmallow.deviantart.co… .  And yes your price is too low for what you're asking for. Follow the instructions in the guide explaining your specific needs and we can discuss pricing and your budget.

Here are a few examples of the level of work I could bring to your project:
Flyfree Vector Logo Commission by baby-marshmallow  Vector Gaming Logo by baby-marshmallow  Upperfoot Vector Commission by baby-marshmallow Bee mascot pencil designs by baby-marshmallow Mohawk Rabbit Mascot vector by baby-marshmallow  Logo Dragon Commish Colours by baby-marshmallow

For more examples of my work feel free to look here at my Deviantart page: baby-marshmallow.deviantart.co… or for a more complete portfolio go to my Website: marshmallowpalace.atspace.com/…

~BM~

Hi

I can design you a YouTube Logotype and branding graphical content but I would expect higher payment.
Hello

Sure hit up with a price, it's my first time on the site so yea.
First and foremost it would be great if you could be more specific and add some more details about what you want and in what sizes.