Black/Grey and White Tattoo Design needed

Seeking A black and white/ grey and white arm tattoo.
I am looking for the following attributes:
Black and white/Grey and White
BioMech or Steampunk themed (cogs, wheels, etc)

This is a 3/4 arm length piece.

Examples of the theme I am looking for:
kickassthings.com/wp-content/u…
designoftattoos.com/wp-content…

These are just ideas for theme.
I also want some sort of verbiage that runs from wrist or back of hand up my arm, but i can provide that after we talk.

Message me if you can do this type of work.

Thank you
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
i would have to agree with gio,a tattoo artist with experience in drawing and design would be a better fit than joe blo tracing lines he could never free hand and by chance you sneeze or cough durring session well joe there could never come up with anything to change and encorporate into you art where you would never know.
so yes get your tattoo artist to do design or find something to bring in to get his mind on the right track and go from there
Puedo diseñarloMi Jagger by solecancinos  Vestidas Pero Desnudas by solecancinos  Geisha by solecancinos  Inri Que by solecancinos  La Buda by solecancinos  el loco by solecancinos  Martyrdom  Pleasant by solecancinos  
Tattoo project for sale by Inhophetaminex  Tattoo design for sale by Inhophetaminex  Tattoo design by Inhophetaminex  Plague Doctor by Inhophetaminex  
pm me if you're interested! :)
Hey, I'm interested. :] Here are some examples:
Commission - Gorgona by FanOfTill Still life IV by FanOfTill Giger tribute by FanOfTill

You can find my Commission information (skills, payment methods and the different art techniques I use) either here: marshmallowpalace.atspace.com/… or here: baby-marshmallow.deviantart.co… . Follow the instructions in the guide explaining your specific needs and we can discuss pricing and your budget.

Here are a few examples of the level of work I could bring to your project:
Seal of the Pledge by baby-marshmallow   No Backspace Commission Colours by baby-marshmallow  Personal Cross Completed by baby-marshmallow  Edizon by baby-marshmallow  GF Commission inked by baby-marshmallow  Vector masks by baby-marshmallow

For more examples of my work feel free to look here at my Deviantart page: baby-marshmallow.deviantart.co… or for a more complete portfolio go to my Website: marshmallowpalace.atspace.com/…

~BM~

You are better off asking and looking for a Tattoo artist to make this for you.
It's better to have the person who's making your tattoo to actually draw it themselves beforehand.
Therefore you know how good they are, and how well they create things.

Getting one random person to draw it for you, then another to do the tattooing leads to
soooo many bad tattoos. Look up Jeff Gogue on facebook. The guy is an amazing painter,
And brings all that into his tattooing skills.

Save yourself the problems, dont be that guy who gets a tattoo traced onto them from
a poor tattoo artist. You will regret it later.

I speak from experience lol
I disagree, I'm not a tattoo artist myself but I design tattoos for myself and other people.
I think, you have to look for a illustrator that understands how tattooing works, I'm a designer and illustrator by trade but I have a passion for tattoos and have tattoo artist as friends. 
My point is that the TATTOO artist is not You the illustrator. Their line techniques, color techniques and so on rarely match up.
Too many Tattoo parlors are filled with tattooist who just Trace onto someones skin. Many times really really poorly.
There are also MANY Tattooist who have almost zero art education at best. Someone who is a painter will be a better tattooist
than someone who isnt. Someone who draws their own work always does better than someone who has to draw someone elses work.

When your tattooist is actually drawing your work like this

instagram.com/p/tht28Oja6b/?mo…

And this

instagram.com/p/rgMBYbja-C/?mo…

You are more likley to get This

instagram.com/p/uRvy1aja-L/?mo…

And this

instagram.com/p/rgOB_3Daw0/?mo…

Instead of being left over with this

obscureinkmagazine.com/wp-cont…

And this

www.tattoostime.com/images/218…  
Thank you for the words of wisdom, Giogiogio4.