Quality Anime/manga artist needed for massive pen and paper role playing game.

I am looking for a quality anime/manga artist for my upcoming pen and paper role playing game. Already have finished the first chapter and working on the second now.

Your job will include reading the material, and creating drawings based on your impressions for the Core rule book. This includes, races, weapons and equipment, powers (such as spell effects), and many other things.

Payment for services will be done in either two ways, and you may choose either payment arrangements based on your needs.

1) A one time commission: You set the price per piece of art you create for the Core rule book. All drawings will be worked to completion, with sketches sent to me for approval. However you keep all finished copies, until payment is made.

2) Commission of Sales: You keep a % of all monthly book sales once the book is published. With this option, all work must be turned in once you believe it to be done, and will get paid after the first month of sales. A $5,000 bonus will be paid to reimburse artist supplies, once kick starter has been completed.

The artist must be ready for the long run, as I plan on releasing several books, and expansions for the role playing game. This is an opportunity for you to have steady work, as an artist.

Also, while working on this project, you will have the opportunity to help with the test play of the system before it goes into beta testing. 

Please contact me by forum, or private message for any other questions, or to apply. Thank you.
Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Also, if you send a personal note, please leave a small message here to keep the forum up. Thank you.