1950s B Movie Style Poster

Looking for someone to create the above : ) 

Commission Rates and Info would be great 
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi Danny,

That sounds like a very fun thing to do. Love the posters of that time.

Here are a couple samples:
70's Threesome by C21  Sea Monster by C21  Flowers the film, second image by C21  #inktober pumpkin by C21  
Depending on the work, my price range will be somewhere between $75 and $225.

Drop me a note if you like my style.

Cheers,

Christopher
Hi,
 I'm a professional concept artist/illustrator with 3 years experience.
   I have worked in various games, book covers project.
   Focus only on illustration and concept art. I find my skill can fulfill your need for the project.
   Please take a look at my porfolio for consideration.

www.artstation.com/artist/thej…

Thank you.
Hi,
i'm so interested, note sent
thanks
Arty

Hello,

I’m Hampton Lamoureux, a freelance graphic design student certified in Adobe Photoshop CS6. I do various types of graphic design work including logo design, business cards, posters, web banners, book covers, and more. My digital artwork includes photo retouch, photomanipulations, and mixed media digital art. Feel free to check out the samples of my work below.

I would love to help with designing your poster, I think a photomanipulation would be great! Please contact me via note on DeviantArt or at hamptonjldesigns@gmail.com (my email). I will be happy to discuss your project in further detail.

Thank you! :)

Neon Nightmare by thatstranger95 Modern Day Heroine by thatstranger95 Keepers of the Night by thatstranger95 What Is Left Here by thatstranger95 Killer by Night by thatstranger95 Crossing Over by thatstranger95 Mystic Boundaries: Book One- Full Spread Design by thatstranger95 Gwen's Last Stand: Book Cover Design by thatstranger95 Duplicity Book Cover Retouch by thatstranger95 Ice Age Apocalypse: Film Concepts and Promotionals by thatstranger95 Badd Baby Design Concepts by thatstranger95 MortalWorks: Logo Concepts by thatstranger95 M1nDFuL Gaming: Logo Design by thatstranger95 Tigunny Logo Design by thatstranger95 Express Air Medical Transport: Logo Designs by thatstranger95 Dominion Lending Centres: Web Banner/Business Card by thatstranger95 Battle of the Buildings 2 by thatstranger95 Spring Break: Miami Bingo Night by thatstranger95 Ashlyn's Birthday and Graduation Invitation by thatstranger95 

Hi,

I’ve just sent you a note.

Black and White Portrait by FrancescaBaerald Pearls by FrancescaBaerald Journey to Utopia Album Cover - Kurtis Mantronik by FrancescaBaerald Dylan Dog Cover by FrancescaBaerald Sexy and Chaotic - Book Cover by FrancescaBaerald Countess of Blood - Book Cover by FrancescaBaerald Crystal's Robot by FrancescaBaerald Taste the Unexpected by FrancescaBaerald

Hope to hear from you soon!

Francesca Baerald

Good day. I am interested in your B-Movie poster commission. I specialize in retro style art and B-film art.
please view my work here: www.facebook.com/cinemamacabre…

If interested we can discuss rates. please contact me via my email: fantasyrealmz@shaw.ca

Best of luck with the project.