Need pin up artist

Hello,

I would like for an artist to draw my girlfriend in various states of undress in the pin up style and I would like to have her face semi real so it looks like her.  Feel free to send me a note if you're interested.

Thank you!
Comments18
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Is she at least 18 or older? Does she know about this project?  

i'm interested in this commission. you can check my deviantart gallery

jonathanchanutomo.deviantart.com

and if you interested in my style, you can sent me a private note. thx a lot!

i wish i can do this project!!

Concupisence by JonathanChanutomo BOCAH - Rush of the Young Blood by JonathanChanutomo Blessed Adrian Fortescue by JonathanChanutomo FROZEN by JonathanChanutomo Seductive Piratess by JonathanChanutomo The Last Vacation by JonathanChanutomo Salt Water Flying Fish by JonathanChanutomo Marissa and her Brothers by JonathanChanutomo Kuntilanak and Sundel Bolong by JonathanChanutomo Wrath of Kraken by JonathanChanutomo The Maiden and the Unicorn by JonathanChanutomo La Gitana by JonathanChanutomo Her Majesty the Queen by JonathanChanutomo Blue Blooded by JonathanChanutomo Tragoedia Gloriosa by JonathanChanutomo Boy with a Broken Heart by JonathanChanutomo Madonna of Strawberry Fields by JonathanChanutomo Starving Girl in the Subway by JonathanChanutomo Greed and Glutton by JonathanChanutomo The Rococo Cheescake by JonathanChanutomo Flesh Market by JonathanChanutomo First Star by JonathanChanutomo Le Parfum et des Tentacules by JonathanChanutomo Conchita by JonathanChanutomo Happy New Year 2013! by JonathanChanutomo I'm Dreaming of a WILD Christmas by JonathanChanutomo Judith - Syuga Derrida by JonathanChanutomo Potestates Tenebrarum by JonathanChanutomo the Mutilation of a Lamb by JonathanChanutomo Untamed Beast by JonathanChanutomo Mr. and Mrs. Chanutomo by JonathanChanutomo African Supermodels by JonathanChanutomo From Morrigan with Love by JonathanChanutomo Banner of the Conqueror by JonathanChanutomo Melancolia by JonathanChanutomo Tattoo Designs by Jonathan Chanutomo by JonathanChanutomo To Feast on Her Table by JonathanChanutomo Psalmo XXII by JonathanChanutomo Home Safe by JonathanChanutomo ALL THINGS NEW by JonathanChanutomo

Beasts by JonathanChanutomo Veritas by JonathanChanutomo

Flaming Rex by JonathanChanutomo Absurd Fairy Tale by JonathanChanutomo I've Got You Under My Skin by JonathanChanutomo Nene Sakurada by JonathanChanutomo Salt Water Flying Fish by JonathanChanutomo Wrath of Kraken by JonathanChanutomo Beasts by JonathanChanutomo Mint-Chocolat by JonathanChanutomo

Another Succubus by JonathanChanutomo Pig Centaurus by JonathanChanutomo Weird Monster by JonathanChanutomo CUTE ANIMALS by JonathanChanutomo chibi 1 by JonathanChanutomo

All I have up right now is this. I'll have more examples later :p
full WIP #1 by AmandaBelladonna
Hi there!
I'm interested, here are some examples of my work. If you like the style we can talk about my rates.

Marsha SD by MartaValentin Marta by MartaValentin Sansa Stark by MartaValentin Halloween 2012 by MartaValentin Halloween Set by MartaValentin
I'm interested to work for you.
This is some of my artwork.

Please contact me if you are interested too.

Read more COMIC books by aldojose Red Dressed Naughty Girl by aldojose Good story bro! by aldojose
A greeting,

I am an artist and I write i am highly motivated to cooperate with you

I work as a freelance illustrator and graphic designer, with some business experience and finally I specialized in digital painting. 

I send you my fantasy paintings web gallery:

Complete gallery:

Thanks warmly,

Best regards
hi, i'm interested with your offer. you can check my latest portofolio here  , thanks :)
Hello! I am interested in assisting you in this project!

My work can be viewed through my gallery here on DeviantArt but here are some thumbnails to help you get started:
Virgo in Greens by Minji-chan Playful Banter by Minji-chanGella the Harpie by Minji-chan Playing yo+ur cards right. by Minji-chan Anju's secret redraw by Minji-chan
Hi I'm very interested, note sent :)
Hi,
I'm interested.
Hi,
I'm interested.
Hello! My name is Gregory Welter and I`m a professional artist. I have a huge experience in drawing book covers, fanart, Oc and etc so i`m very ineterested in drawing for you. I ususally work fast (drawing time: 1 hour-1 day) and with high quatily. Please check my gallery.
My prices
portrait of 1 character - 15$
1 character with simple background - 30$ (+20$ per character)
1 charcter with background (like street, forest, etc) - 55$ (+25$ per character)
If you need too much details or difficult stuff, price will be higher (+10-30$)

comission for mmurrain by Gregory-Welter  dancer by Gregory-Welter  Boondock saints - Boston city poster by Gregory-Welter  Naked Norman by Gregory-Welter  comission for  Tio-Z by Gregory-Welter  girl with blue eyes short portrait by Gregory-Welter  comission portraits 2 by Gregory-Welter  Comission for ellie 2 by Gregory-Welter  comission portraits 1 by Gregory-Welter  made in USSR - black widow by Gregory-Welter  pepper 2 by Gregory-Welter  escaping reality by Gregory-Welter  poor queen by Gregory-Welter  Eugenia by Gregory-Welter  sayaki portrait by Gregory-Welter  veronica by Gregory-Welter  a woman by Gregory-Welter  Red girl comission by Gregory-Welter  queen Maleficent by Gregory-Welter  snake lady comission by Gregory-Welter  pepper by Gregory-Welter  cold sleep by Gregory-Welter  pretty lady by Gregory-Welter  Perfect homunculus by Gregory-Welter  magdalene by Gregory-Welter  young sherlock by Gregory-Welter  portrait 2 by Gregory-Welter  portrait 3 by Gregory-Welter  portrait 1 by Gregory-Welter