Seeking artist for story illustration

I'm looking for an artist a cover illustration for a short story I wrote.

Expectations

Read the story (it's about 1,000 words, short horror story)

Create a color cover illustration fitting 1600 tall by 1000 wide

The illustration will be used for an ebook cover; I will give attribution with a link is of desired

Thanks

If interested, please reply with quote and est. delivery date.

Thanks!

Webdango
Comments47
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm interested
Here's my examples of my work
hope it's what you are looking for:

Strike by dotlineshape Criminal Partner small by dotlineshape Super Dara by dotlineshape
Spiderman vs Green Goblin by dotlineshape masha & the Bear by dotlineshape Chun-Li by dotlineshape
Quen of tedong by dotlineshape warriors by dotlineshape Batgirl Fan Art by dotlineshape
ninja by dotlineshape Please Don't Eat Me by dotlineshape Medusa Sci-fi by dotlineshape

hope it's what you are looking for
Please, contact me if you're interested.
thank you for your time

regards,
Nasir Ahmad
Hey, this sounds interesting, check out some of my stuff, and let me know if the interest is mutual.
I got a lot of spare time the upcoming week, and figure I can do it during then.
Hi, I sent you a note.
Hi,

We are highly interested to finish your project to turn it into a stunning work of art. We are an expert team of graphics artists ready to take up any challenge that come in our way and do to till it reaches perfection.

Please see some of our samples http://www.fotoclipping.com/gallery/
I could finish this the day you contact me. you can see my portfolio, i have versatile art styles and abilities. here is my work - tristious.weebly.com

contact - totallytris@gmail.com 
Hi, my name is Kristel Raymundo and I'm interested with the project, please see my portfolio at:
krayisako.deviantart.com/

Regina by krayisako Female Inventor by krayisako Player Reference Card by krayisako
Hi!

I'm highly interested. I like horror.
Please, contact me if you're interested
.Demon face by JStix  Demon 4 by JStix  
Louboutin by JStix  Louboutin 2 by JStix  The Guardian by JStix  Balcony Table Front S2 by JStix  Ancients 02 balcony front by JStix  
I'm interested with your offering. Here are my quality samples dirtyandbroken.deviantart.com/…
Interested, please send me a note.
Hello, I'd love to work with you on this project.
I've already worked on book novels, here you can see the cover I did for a sci-fi book some months ago and the front of my latest illustration for a fantasy book series, and other recent illustrations that I did. 
The Prince of Prophecy: Cursed - Book Cover by Eeren  Book Cover: Hypnagogic Shifters by Eeren  Lindsey Stirling - Tour Poster by Eeren  [CONTEST] Adagio by Eeren  Cha No Yu by Eeren  
I'm also finishing another cover for another book right now.

The price would vary depending on the complexity of the illustration, but I would be glad to discuss it with you privately.
The time taken for the piece would depend on the complexity as well, from 2 weeks to a month, since I'm working on other projects as well.
Thank you very much for your attention,

Kind Regards,
Enrica - Eren
Please take a look at my work. I'm flexible on price.

caroleaster.wordpress.com

Email me if your interested in my work and I can give you a price quote.

starkickback@gmail.com
Hi 
I would love to help with your project!
My email is: raquelgrisales@gmail.com
Here is my DA were you can see some of my work and my website

cloverskull.deviantart.com/
cargocollective.com/raquelgris…

Rincewind by cLoVeRsKuLL Be brave by cLoVeRsKuLLThe BFG by cLoVeRsKuLL

Thank you! 
Raquel
A greeting,

I am an artist and I write i am highly motivated to cooperate with you

I work as a freelance illustrator and graphic designer, with some business experience and finally I specialized in digital painting. 

I send you my fantasy paintings web gallery:

Complete gallery:

Thanks warmly,

Best regards
Let me know if you are interested.

Thank you

Emily5 by drayden18 Dark Assassin by drayden18 Give me a Title by drayden18 pam rework Wip by drayden18 Allosaurus by drayden18
Blinded by fear of life by Inhophetaminex  And spilled the first blood by Inhophetaminex  Plague Doctor by Inhophetaminex  Priestess by Inhophetaminex  Another rain-streaked face. by Inhophetaminex  What's your vision by Inhophetaminex  Photo challenge #2 by Inhophetaminex  Motherfucker's heads get blown. by Inhophetaminex  I came from six feet under. by Inhophetaminex  Doll #1 by Inhophetaminex  With Blind Eyes... by Inhophetaminex  bloody by Inhophetaminex  
Please try my gallery. Message me back if you are interested with more details on the image and we can discuss rates and deadline. 

Abomination by gameofdolls  Spirit Caller (alt ver) by gameofdolls

I'm interested with your offering. Here are my quality samples...

Asseylum Vers Allusia (Aldnoah.Zero Fanart) by Muzakki Mishima Lisa (Zankyou no Terror Fanart) by Muzakki Rara Mendut by Muzakki Tsunemori Akane (PSYCHO-PASS Fanart) by Muzakki

Yoshioka Futaba (Ao Haru Ride Fanart) by Muzakki Miyazono Kaori (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Fanart) by Muzakki Go Shopping with Rize-san (Tokyo Ghoul Fanart) by Muzakki

For the prices, you can check it here > fav.me/d7yeafd