Need an Artist for a Book Cover!!! :D

Hey everyone!

I'm writing a fantasy novel with a lot of angels/demons imagery, and am willing to hire an artist to work with me to design a cover for it. If you are at all interested, send me an email (mezvangieson@gmail.com) and we can discuss more details!

Thanks so much :)
Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

Hello,

My name is Nikola Yordanov and I am a concept artist and illustrator. I always provide high quality work and I always do so with time to spare. I value communication between myself and the client. Please take a look at my portfolio, as I feel my skills would be extremely suitable for the job.

othrandir.carbonmade.com

I would start with preliminary sketches, which I will present to you. After you have chosen one, I would proceed with the painting. I would make sure that everything is going in the right direction and that every single aspect of the painting is according to your vision.

Best Regards

Nikola Yordanov

Goodday,

interested. Please take a look here before: alineduardbotez.wix.com/art-po…

Regards.
I'm interested. I sent you a email.
- e-mail : 3d2dizayn@gmail.com :

I also draw cartoon or realistic portrait illustrations.
I am interested in painting for children's educational gameplay/ storybook illustration applications.   If you like my 2d artwork, contact me by email, and we can discuss options. My rates are reasonable and I do take PayPal.

Check out my work on www.3d2dizayn.com or
my Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art…
If you need something illustrated or want to bring your ideas to paper,
I'd be more than happy to work on your projects.

Painting the spring time by eydii  The Ant and the Grasshopper   An Aesop Fable by eydii   Children's picture books page 2 by eydii Children's picture books page 1 by eydii Story books new style paragraph illustration by eydii
painting the cat by eydii   <da:thumb id="417716672"/>Christmas card commission by eydii
 Painting Treasure cave Storybook Illlustration by eydii      character design book projects by eydii  character design by eydii    new cartoon style illustration by eydii   Painting The Happy Smile by eydii       2D Character for storybooks by eydii  

story book character Portrait2 by eydii   story book character Portrait 1 by eydii  A Personal Story Book project cover test by eydii 
Hi,
 I'm a professional concept artist/illustrator with 3 years experience.
   I have worked in various games, book covers project.
   Focus only on illustration and concept art. I find my skill can fulfill your need for the project.
   Please take a look at my porfolio for consideration.

www.artstation.com/artist/thej…

Thank you.
I've sent you an email :) 
Hello! My name is Gregory Welter and I`m a professional book illustrator so I`m very interested in drawing an artwork for you. I have huge experience in drawing artworks for books and etc and also work with high quality in very short time (around few hours-one day) Please check my gallery. I also have a discount period os portraits - 15$ per portrait
dancer by Gregory-Welter  dixon brothers - cruel world by Gregory-Welter  Boondock saints - Boston city poster by Gregory-Welter  girl with blue eyes short portrait by Gregory-Welter  comission for  Tio-Z by Gregory-Welter  dixon brothers - wounds by Gregory-Welter  Comission for ellie 2 by Gregory-Welter  DECLINED cover test by Gregory-Welter  underwater - quicksilver by Gregory-Welter  made in USSR - black widow by Gregory-Welter  made in USSR - colossus by Gregory-Welter  Khan by Gregory-Welter  escaping reality by Gregory-Welter  pepper 2 by Gregory-Welter  poor queen by Gregory-Welter  sayaki portrait by Gregory-Welter  Eugenia by Gregory-Welter  veronica by Gregory-Welter  a woman by Gregory-Welter  Ache comission by Gregory-Welter  Red girl comission by Gregory-Welter  Khan and Kirk comission by Gregory-Welter  sherlock short portrait 4 by Gregory-Welter  snake lady comission by Gregory-Welter  pretty lady by Gregory-Welter  Perfect homunculus by Gregory-Welter  magdalene by Gregory-Welter  young sherlock by Gregory-Welter  portrait 3 by Gregory-Welter  portrait 1 by Gregory-Welter  portrait 2 by Gregory-Welter  dawn kiss by Gregory-Welter  
Hello! I am interested in assisting you in this project!

My work can be viewed through my gallery here on DeviantArt but here are some thumbnails to help you get started:
Virgo in Greens by Minji-chan Cupcake Cherry by Minji-chan Poison on the Rocks by Minji-chan Playful Banter by Minji-chan Centaurea Cyanus by Minji-chan Leo Love Swing by Minji-chanBirthday Dance by Minji-chan