Artist needed for Gritty Medieval Fantasy Board Game Art

Hello everyone!

I am Khairul (aka Garage Gamer), I am currently looking for an artist for my GoT-enspired board game Reign. The king is dead and has left no legitimate heir. Each player is a lord vying over the kingdom he left behind.

So what do I need? The game is primarily a card game and will required a number of different card art. I will need roughly 20-30 different pieces of art. Thematically the game is game of thrones-esk, that being said I will take into consideration most art styles (realistic, anime etc).

Here is a list of some of the things I will require:

10x Full or Partial Body Military Units (Peasants, Knights, etc)
5x House Sigils
1x Crown Artwork
1x Back of Card Artwork
1x Box Artwork
1x Rulebook Artwork

Bonus points if you can also do high quality boarder-less playing card layouts.

The game will be produced and published via The Game Crafter. The artwork will not be required all at once and you will be paid on a artwork by artwork basis.

If you are interested I hope to hear from you soon!
Comments40
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi
I'm an artist, experiecing at trading medieval trading card illustration. 
You can visit my gallery t take a view

toorugenshin.deviantart.com

Please send me a note.
Thanks and Regards,

Rod of Smiting (c) Shadow Era by toorugenshin Pithing Spear (c) Shadow Era by toorugenshin Fairy by toorugenshin Heaven soldier by toorugenshin Sadness by toorugenshin
Hello , i am interested. Here are some examples of my work. If you like it feel free to pm me so we can discuss further details.
CoR: Magineer by KKylimos CoR: Verblin Cut-Throat by KKylimos Banette by KKylimos Plague Marine by KKylimos Malwalm , Shepherd of Mushrooms by KKylimos A Feast for Nurglings by KKylimos The DiMorteli Brothers by KKylimos Son of Guilliman Devastator by KKylimos
Hi, please check my works, i'm expert in 2d/3d for animation/game assets, this is my selection works, if you want me to ask anything please send me note or send email to chanf0000@gmail.com
thanks for your time, 
Chandra :) (Smile)
2D
Pilot Girl 2 by guugoo Naruto by guugoo  Maxx Speed Cover V 1.02 by guugoo Dino horse by guugoo winter soldier by guugoo running borg by guugoo Thundercats by guugoo Maxx Speed cover 01 by guugoo robot study by guugoo Bulldog-bot by guugoo Blind Luchador by guugoo Heroes Legend by guugoo
the reaper - starcraft by guugoo Female Reaper by guugoo Ryu by guugoo Darwin and Santi by guugoo Jason Statham by guugoo
3D
Ryu - Street Fighter by guugoo Ryu - Street Fighter by guugooKillzone Fanart II by guugoo Jackie Chan II by guugoo Presentation - Darth Maul Sith by guugoo tiger alien by guugoo Ryu - Street Fighter by guugoo Meyli by guugoo
Hi, that sound good.

i'm still newbi but i'm interest and want to do your project.
here my artwork
Prabu Kresna - Ajian Cakrabaskoro by deniartproject  Allgear Cover by deniartproject  Knight by deniartproject

i'll waiting for your reply by PM or email at deniartproject@gmail.com 
Thanks
Hi! I'm interested. Let me know if u are too let me know: lukkar.art@gmail.com
Lich by lukkar  Album cover by lukkar  Akulakhan's chamber by lukkar  Bitter coast by lukkar  Waters of Morrowind by lukkar  Andasreth concept by lukkar  Royal Guard Armor by lukkar  Wave rock by lukkar  Shegorad by lukkar  West Gash by lukkar  Red mountain by lukkar  Molag Amur by lukkar  Ascadian Isles at night by lukkar  Malthael is approaching! by lukkar  Azura coast north by lukkar  Grazelands by lukkar  Dragon box by lukkar  Mayan temple by lukkar  Autumn by lukkar  Amulets by lukkar  Skywind graffiti by lukkar  Siegie engineering and engines - Hlaalu and Redora by lukkar  
Hi,
 I'm a professional concept artist/illustrator with 3 years experience.
   I have worked in various games, book covers project.
   Focus only on illustration and concept art. I find my skill can fulfill your need for the project.
   Please take a look at my porfolio for consideration.

www.artstation.com/artist/thej…

Thank you.
Hi. Please go to "www.TrevorSmithArt.com" to see more. 
I can do military units for about $150. 
Sigil sounds like $75-$150. 
Box art anywhere from $500-$,3000

Lemme know. I'd love to be a part of it. 
Trevor
Officially closed! Thanks everyone, I will be looking through all portfolios and messages will be sent out in the next 48 hours. If you do not receive a message from me, I sincerely apologize but you have not made the short list (I will even give you constructive feedback on why if you would like).
Seems that I havent been shortlisted, could you give me your feedback if possible? 
Thanks! :)
Hi,

We are highly interested to finish your project to turn it into a stunning work of art. We are an expert team of graphics artists ready to take up any challenge that come in our way and do to till it reaches perfection.
Please see some of our samples @ www.fotoclipping.com/gallery/ ;) (Wink) 
i'm interested.
Hi Sir, Im interested
Please check my style, if it suit your need

Scarlet Witch by Moonarc  Ryla, The light by Moonarc Winter Soldier MARVEL by Moonarc Yoko Littner by Moonarc Ahri League of Legend ( Alternate colour ) by Moonarc Monster Queen by Moonarc Mikasa Akerman by Moonarc Supergirl by Moonarc Batgirl by Moonarc Scarlet Witch by Moonarc Ms. Marvel Fanart by Moonarc Light Eternity, Althaea by Moonarc Harley Quinn Gorgeous and Dangerous by Moonarc Awakened Blood by Moonarc Beautiful Maleficent by Moonarc Powergirl DC by Moonarc

I am good at anatomy color and proportion

Do not hestitate to contact me, for more artwork please visit
moonarc.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thank you very much
Moonarc
Another thing, the cut off time is 12:00pm Thursday 13th according to GMT +0, roughly 8 hours and 20 minutes from now.
hi
I am interested in the job, I'm a freelance artist specializing in fantastic arta.
I would like to see my gallery, here I leave a sample of the work done for other games. hope you like.

Greetings carefully

Emmanuel

Tanger, Campeon de la arena by nekrosavant WIZARD by nekrosavant Angel by nekrosavant Imaginary witch by nekrosavant UNWAJ by nekrosavant DÄMONIN-final-horns by nekrosavant Gorgona by nekrosavant Pitfighter by nekrosavant Portador de esporas by nekrosavant GRUNT by nekrosavant Diablos by nekrosavant mulawee del llano by nekrosavant Espiritu De Eraion by nekrosavant Boar Raiders by nekrosavant Wyvern by nekrosavant Skeleton-f by nekrosavant spells book by nekrosavant Diseased Dragon by nekrosavant paladin by nekrosavant priestess by nekrosavant Paladin Card by nekrosavant

for any question send me a note or mail to:bou_emmanuel@hotmail.com
Definitely sounds fun!
Note sent.
PF-LAB-Kyra-v-Undead by FilKearney
Tower of Adamant - Crawl Away by FilKearney
Catan - Water Tile Replication Demo by FilKearney Eberras Karrnath by FilKearney
Greetings, I am very interested in this job. I would like to invite you to see my portfolio:

forevershining46.daportfolio.c…
forevershining46.daportfolio.c…

Feel free to contact me via forevershining46@gmail.com or here if you consider that my art is what you are looking for. Thank you and have a good day.

Ronan the accuser - Merry Xmas version by ForeverShining46 Silence by ForeverShining46 Lizardmen4 by ForeverShining46 Juggernaut Dota 2 fanart by ForeverShining46 Gathering of Wizards ' by ForeverShining46 A bride by ForeverShining46 Lightning Bolts 1 by ForeverShining46
I know you got a lot of applications but i'm still giving it a go since my artstyle is quite different from the others
i'm pretty versatile and open for a try out on one artwork if you like what i do :)

Here's my art !

Computer

The Swing Of Dreams by Sakuems Blue Spirit by Sakuems Come with me by Sakuems Creature design by Sakuems HandCrafted Magic by Sakuems
Ice Dragon by Sakuems Caught by Sakuems Medieval Waitress by Sakuems   Japan Expo 03 by Sakuems

Drawing on paper (copic, mixed media)

Shadow's Daughter by Sakuems Leona's Dreams by Sakuems Orleana by Sakuems

Thanks ! :)
Interested. I have previous experience with character design and illustration for RPGs

For more details, note me or Email (signature)
The Greater Good by ArtDeepMind  Epic Battle by ArtDeepMind  Chasing the Dragon by ArtDeepMind  The Depths of Fen marrow Crypt by ArtDeepMind  Dungeons and Randomness cover by ArtDeepMind  Barbarian repost by ArtDeepMind  
Warlocks rampage by ArtDeepMind  Run for your life by ArtDeepMind  Dwarf by ArtDeepMind  Dark witch design by ArtDeepMind  Goblin Thief design by ArtDeepMind  Pirate Werewolf concept by ArtDeepMind  
I'm interested! I'm an illustrator and I paint fantasy art in a realistic and semi-realistic style.

Bringer Of Life by miss-hena Distant Calls by miss-hena DSA: Kor-Geweihter by miss-hena Pathfinder Fanart: Amiri by miss-hena

My gallery: miss-hena.deviantart.com/galle…

Please let me know if you think my style is suitable for your project. Thanks!
Hey everyone, I have had a tonne of applications all of which have been spectacular. I am really impressed with the quality that I have seen so far.

I will be sending out messages in the next few days (a week at the most) to those artists that strike me as most suitable for this project. Even if you don't make it to the short-list, do not fret! In the future I will be needing more artists for various other projects of mine. When that happens I will post up another thread here with the details.

Lastly, you can continue to apply until 12:00pm Thursday 13th at which time I will officially cut-off applications.
note sent with my info